Trothgard Closure

Moderators: Vanadius, Mods

Vanadius
Moderator & Coordinator Terra West

Trothgard Closure

Post by Vanadius »

Greetings all,

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce the closure of Trothgard.

With Reiker's death, and the desire of Hex and Langredoc to move on to other locations, the player support for the location has dwindled down to a mere trickle and once I move Eyrekra, Hex and Langredoc, the location will be shutting down until more players arrive to support it.

I fully intend to resume the ongoing stories in Trothgard if and when that happens, so pleased stay tuned. When the players return to the great white north, so shall I.

I would like to thank Hex, Langredoc, Eyrekra, Reiker, Lori, and many others who spent a good deal of time in Trothgard. It was very fun, and I shall miss them a great deal. My best wishes go to them for wherever they end up in Tazlure.

Cheers!

V.
Hex da`Bergliin
Warrior Priest

Post by Hex da`Bergliin »

No fear V., I will be back and I will bring friends with me.

My thanks to you, not only was it good, it was fun.

Thanks

H.
~
[i]The [b]Kona[/b] is dead, long live the [b]Witches[/b][/i]
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

Well I always had fun with you as a moderator and I am sure that I will have that in the future. Thank you very much V.

I am looking forward to the next time !
[quote]I am the warrior of the raven, traveling from war to war feeding on the dead and the living alike. Until darkness fall's.[/quote]

Vanadius
Moderator & Coordinator Terra West

Post by Vanadius »

I have locked, skilled, archived, and moved all the active threads, which effectively closes Trothgard. :cry:

Thanks everyone. I hope I get a chance to have a grand re-opening!

Have fun and take care!

Return to “Trothgard Archive”