Rimehold, Bergliin Tents: Hex, Ellena (Samheen 15th)

Moderators: Vanadius, Mods

Twilight
Retired staff

Post by Twilight »

Mersel looked a little alarmed at the prospect of one of her sons being taken far from home, as Hex no doubt expected.

"Oh, of course!" she declared. "And certainly you'd prefer one of your own countrymen as a mate, wouldn't you dear?" It may have been a question, but the woman made it sound more like a foregone conclusion. Then, as suddenly as she had bustled up to the two young women, she made her departure.

"Well, it has been lovely chatting with the two of you, but I'm afraid I must leave you now. So much to do," she said with a dramatic sigh and a wave as she suddenly changed directions. "Bye now!"
A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

(avatar by Talon Yoseijo)
Hex da`Bergliin
Warrior Priest

Post by Hex da`Bergliin »

Hex waited until Mersel had left, her hand holding her nose as it wrinkled from the compressed laughter. After she was out of sight, Hex felt that she could let it out, and did so. The laughter almost bringing her to her knees, she gathered herself and wiped the tears from her eyes. Taking Ellena's hand once again as she started to walk to the temple...

"Oh Ellena, who knew that coming home was going to be so fun. if I had known I may have decided to do it sooner. Here in Trothgard, as you know, the women hold the balance of power and positions of importance. What you may not know is that the men out number us by quite a bit, and thus women like Mersel. Do not be alarmed, nor worried if it happens to us several times over the corse of the day, although being with me you might get asked a little less than normal. Now if only they would do that with their daughters..."

Hex lets out a sigh followed by another round of laughter. Indeed, Hex is happy to be home...
~
[i]The [b]Kona[/b] is dead, long live the [b]Witches[/b][/i]
Twilight
Retired staff

Post by Twilight »

Finally and without further delay, Hex and Ellena arrived at the Temple of the Ice Queen, the Goddess of Trothgard. Ellena had drawn more than one speculative glance like that of Mersel's, but none of the other women approached the two as they made their way through the streets. Now they stood outside the temple, before its splendid crystal doors.

(Hex/Ellena continued: Rimehold, Temple of the Ice Queen: Hex, Ellena (Samheen 15th))

THREAD SKILLED
Last edited by Twilight on Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

(avatar by Talon Yoseijo)

Return to “Trothgard Archive”