Grimkell: Ashilda (Samheen 18th)

Moderators: Vanadius, Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

OOC: Sorry for the delay. I had a houseguest and was tending to a few coordinating things.

IC: Ashilda moved on, travelling through the night. She saw the tracks clearly and knew she was gaining on them. The mountains were getting closer and closer. Once she was there the going was though. The road was slippery and not well marked.

OOC: I'll have you catch up with another in a post or so!
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Ashilda da'Svafa

Post by Ashilda da'Svafa »

As it grew dark Ashilda contemplated stopping for the night. It wasn't terribly safe to travel in the dark, especially alone, but something about the tracks before her compelled her to follow them. She felt that she was catching up, and to stop now seemed like a let-down after the chase she had led so far.

She did slow the pace of the dogs a little as they reached the mountains and the land became rougher. She didn't want to risk injury to the dogs or herself, and was seriously debating stopping and lighting a lantern. She wasn't sure that announcing her presence so blatantly was a good idea, however, and cast a glance towards a sky to see if she was likely to have enough light to see by once the sun was fully gone from the sky.

If the sky was clear and the moon close to full, she would continue on as she was. If it looked likely to be a dark night, she would halt the sled and light her lantern, but keep it shielded as much as possible. She much preferred the idea of surprising her quarry than being surprised.

OOC: No worries, computer problems have kept me out of action for the last couple of weeks anyway. I'm getting a new one soon though, so 'tis all good.
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

Ashilda noticed how there was enough moon to travel by, shining eerily over the white snow.

Half way the night she arrived at the first large rise that indicated the start of the mountains, and the track led into the mountains. A small dot of orange signaled a small camp just ahead.

OOC: You can now join the other thread :)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Ashilda da'Svafa

Post by Ashilda da'Svafa »

OOC: I'm there. :)

Return to “Trothgard Archive”