Trothgard: All Good Things Must End One Day

Moderators: Vanadius, Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Trothgard: All Good Things Must End One Day

Post by Maeve »

Dear players,

It is with sadness in my heart that I must announce that I have been unable to find a replacement coordinator for Natean. We have reviewed the position of Trothgard, its popularity among players and the interests of current moderators.

This has led to the decision to close Trothgard as a seperate and independent area.

This doesn't mean Trothgard will disappear in the sea. The setting will remain available to players, but will be individual storylines with individual moderators. Where possible some of the players currently in Trothgard will be transplanted to other areas if this is appropriate in their storyline. If this is not, the thread will be moved to the travel forums and continued in Trotghard as a closed storyline. In future other mods may incorperate stays at Trothgard in their ongoing plots (e.a in the Citadel there is a considerable Trothgardian influence).

If at any time it we have a coordinator available willing to full dedication to a wilderness/barbarian/matriarch area we will relaunch Trothgard. Until that time, we have no other choice.

All players will be informed by their moderator what will happen to their plotline on the long term. This forum will be closed as soon as the move of threads has been accomplished.

Sincerely,

The Gamedesigners
Last edited by Maeve on Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Return to “Trothgard Archive”