Terra Incognita: New Coordinator!

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Terra Incognita: New Coordinator!

Post by Maeve »

Please welcome Morgan as your new coordinator!
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Post by Guest »

Yay for Morgan!
Morg

Post by Morg »

Yay for me! :D

And don't worry, I won't be leaving World's Mouth to fend for its poor little self either :)
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]

Post by Guest »

Damn straight you won't - if you tried, I'd be quick to drag you back :D lol, huzzah!
Morg

Post by Morg »

Hello my lovely desert friends,

I've got an announcement for you... one that isn't easy to come out with. As of today, I'm stepping down as coordinator of Terra Incognita.

I don't want to get all gushy about it, but when I took on the task, almost exactly six months ago, I was bright-eyed, bushy-tailed and straight out of the modding seminar. I took a look at TI, which at that time was needing a new coordinator, and thought: "Hmm, that looks cool. Maybe I'll step in and play around a bit." I had little idea just how much I'd come to love the place. I really feel like I've made it my own, and leaving it in anyone else's hands and moving on is going to be a real challenge.

The good news is that I can't imagine a better successor than the man who's stepped up to the task... a man who needs no introduction. That's right, folks: as of now, your coordinator is the illustrious Grant. I'd like to wish him the very best as he moves his mighty feet into my insignificantly sized shoes, and I'm absolutely sure that he'll raise the bar and provide you with even more challenging and enjoyable content to sink your character's teeth into!

I'd like to think that some of you had at least as much fun in the Sands as I did. It's certainly grown since I took it on at the beginning of November, from one of Tazlure's smallest locations to one of its largest (rivalling Dort for third most players after the Citadel and WM). For those of you who've only been around since the Super Sync, I really regret not having the time to get to know you any better, but I hope your first steps on sandy ground have been comfortable and interesting ones. :) Thanks, everyone, for making my time in the Sands so enjoyable... and particular thanks to my minions, Ilaria and Talanwei, who saved my head from exploding due to excess threadload and who have been a fun sounding board for new ideas as well as presenting some interesting new content themselves.

I'm not disappearing entirely; I won't go back to being a guarrdi. ;) I'm stepping up my activities in World's Mouth and becoming the coordinator of that location, but you can rest assured that I'll be following everything that happens in Sabata and the Sands with interest. So all that's left is to wish you all the very best for the future - and happy writing!

- Morg.
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]

Return to “The Sands Archive”