[TI] Sabata: Coming out of Hiding [Samheen 30th, MT]

Moderator: Mods

[TI] Sabata: Coming out of Hiding [Samheen 30th, MT]

Post by Guest »

Dakyna had spent almost a full fortnight squirreled away in her rooms since her unnerving experience with the Dortish agent from her greedy relatives. She had had one of the local children carry a message to him, informing he that she was reconsidering his offer and if he would give her time to think the matter over, he was sure to find her more amiable to his offer.

She hadn't seen him since. She had no idea if this was because he'd accepted her counter-offer, or had been looking for her this entire time, or even that he may have left Sabata. She resolved to go look for him later this evening and take the offer. It was too much to have the weight of it over her head, and really, what did she need with farmland in Dort anyways? It meant she'd have to manage it, possibly go back there, and she couldn't be bothered. Let the vultures have it, her life was here now.

Having made the decision gave her a considerably lighter heart and she made her way to the Crying Dragon for a good meal. She would put her mat out at the market this afternoon and try to get some more work. It was a simple plan for the day, really, but it was much better then the previous days of staying out of sight. The two small rooms that made up her home were starting to be a too familiar sight.

She found a quiet table in a corner near the bar, and settled herself into it, her scrollholder at her feet. She took a quick look around to see who was in tonight, and how busy it was. If she was in for a wait, she could get some study done on an interesting dragon legend she'd come across that she still hadn't had a chance to study.
Last edited by Guest on Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

OOC: Talked with H'Saan and decided to just crash in ;) I speed up time so he joins up at the right time.

Langredoc moved quickly through Sabata, his first target would be to get lost as quickly as possible, moving to crowds if possible. While darkness fell he moved on relentlessly. The city was was different by night as they tend to be. Shadows moving in shadows and eyes resting on prey. But Langredoc for all his tiredness was no easy prey, his weapons showing the telltale marks of regular use. So he was left alone while he moved through the place. At one time he even found a hiding place where he could take a quick nap while keeping one eye open.

When the sun finally showed her first rays he was utterly tired but he had skipped nights before so with a nap he could manage it, although it made no difference to how he was feeling, the Red Warrior was pretty tough on the young man lately. Now convinced that no normal person would be able to track him down he started to search for a place to have a meal and a drink before he would move out of this sand hole.

He became aware of a inn, a meeting place, food and drink provided and maybe even work, the young man concluded. So the Dorthish warrior walked inside the building and moved straight for the bar.

He needed something to cool him while he rested for a flicker, painfully aware of his sunburned skin and tiredness. While his normally piercing but now bit dullish eyes scanned the room he became aware of something odd. A woman who was clearly not form here....

"A beer and a bucket of water please..." the warrior asked the innkeeper. Inside he wondered why a woman seemingly alone would move to this hot and sandly area, far away from what Langredoc considered the easy way of life."
Last edited by Langredoc on Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[quote]I am the warrior of the raven, traveling from war to war feeding on the dead and the living alike. Until darkness fall's.[/quote]

Post by Guest »

OOC: Hey Dakyna. :D Hope you don't mind. We'll work around you if you have other plans.

The half-giant that arrived soon after Langredoc was a familiar sight at the Crying Dragon, although it was unusual to see him here at this early tide. H'saan was here for a quick breakfast, still mulling over two very tempting employment opportunities until his thoughts were interrupted by the sight of the sunburned Dortsman.

"Sun and Sand - what have you been doing, man?" He immediately strode over to Langredoc, one-handedly picking up a chair along way. Setting it down lightly, he shook his head with a resigned smile at the folly of ignorant guarrdi. "You know the drill. Vinegar, cloths..." he said to the inkeeper before turning back to Langredoc.

"Sit. You are fortunate to have survived the heat, my friend. Do you mind if I have a closer look at your burns? I may be able to help you find something to ease the pain," he offered with a grin.
Last edited by Guest on Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Dakyna gave the two travelers a cursory glance. She was still skittish from her last encounter with a stranger and so kept her head down.

Langredoc gave her pause however, as the man seemed so strangely out of place and looked rather red like the shellfish her mother used to spend outragous amounts of her fortune on, back in Dort.

She frowned slightly, something about his features putting her in mind of that place. She had had more then enough run-ins with reminders of her past lately. She had no intentions of encouraging any further chance encounters.

Her shoulders hunched slightly and she squirmed her way back into her chair, deliberatly letting her long dark hair fall forward to partially shield her features from casual view. She let her fingers trace letters on the tabletop as she waited her turn for service with customary patience.

[OOC: Is fine. Dakyna may not like it, but I didn't ask her ;) ]
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

Tall that was the first thought when the guy entered the the Crying Dragon. Huge, he concluded a flicker later. His hands as always resting near the hilt of one of his weapons he was still feeling uneasy. So he checked out the man and concluded that the chance that he was a assassin in disguise, not very likely.

Actually the way he formulated his words made him more sound like a farmhand then a dangerous warrior. But the truth would come out in a while, it always did.

He patiently waited while the huge guy overflowed him with words. His eyes scanning the neighborhood as always and he became aware that the woman in the corner actually tried to be invisible... in a pretty clumsy way. For a assassin that is. So he concluded that she did not want to be disturbed by males .... looking like warriors. Something sensible to a woman alone, so she had no partners running around he concluded. Well Langredoc had no intentions to give her any trouble.

Then he discovered that the small giant had stopped talking and looked at him with his huge questioning eyes and a even more huge grin. So he quickly recalled what the man had boomed at him, so he responded.

"Well you can pay for my beer, because I am almost broke. And no my skin is already taken care of, and it shall in time become less lobster and more Langredoc. And thats my name, nothing more nothing less. And whats your name, and who are your ancestors, because you look way to different to have an easy life among humans. Langredoc showed a bit of a bitter smile following the last words.

"But anyway, glad to meet you. May the Red Warrior be at your side and smile at your victories." He bowed and smiled, somehow the smiled and bow seemed to include the woman in the corner. Langredoc would never ignore someone, and a woman hiding in a inn ?

The warrior seemed to be relaxed, in reality he was not. This land was not his and he was feeling like a stranger in a strange land.
[quote]I am the warrior of the raven, traveling from war to war feeding on the dead and the living alike. Until darkness fall's.[/quote]

Post by Guest »

Examining Langredoc more closely, H'saan saw that the burns were not fresh. Although exhausted, the human seemed healthy enough otherwise, so he shrugged his shoulders and let it be. "I am H'saan Alai and my ancestors are the Sand Dwellers of the Great Desert. Half Giants, from Amun Rah," he clarified. "I hope you do not mind that I have asked for vinegar to be brought. It may help cool your skin better than the beer. Now, Broke, you say? Then you must join me for breakfast, Master Lllangrrredoc," H'saan rolled his tongue around the unfamiliar name, chuckling at the human's audacity.

He located an unoccupied space, and pulled up a chair at the table next to Dakyna's, sitting down carefully so as not to break it. His legs were a little cramped up but this was something the healer was quite used to.

"Good morningtide, d'war," he said to the woman cheerfully before turning his attention back to Langredoc. He found himself wondering what this half-boiled foreigner was doing in Sabata. His accent was not Western, yet it appeared as though he had crossed the Sands to reach the city, rather than coming over the sea like most others from the Seven Isles.

“Order anything you wish,” H’saan invited the human man, trying to put him at ease. “So... tell me Langredoc, what brings a follower of the Red Warrior to this godforsaken place?”
Talanwei Fortisse
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Talanwei Fortisse »

ooc: Hey folks, sorry to keep you waiting. If you have any questions feel free to PM me :wink:

[hr]The Crying Dragon was the most popular gathering place for travelers for a reason. This became quickly apparent to those first frequenting the innards of the establishment. The dome of the bar was adorned with the bleached white skeletal frame of a dragon that was, though long dead, positioned in such a way that it still seemed formidable. Dakyna was seated in such a way that she was oriented under the head of the beast high above her. Lamps that clung to the ceiling lit the room’s darker corners of the common area for it was kept relatively darker inside so as to offset the Morningtide heat. There were not very many patrons this early but those that were here were regulars. Some needing a drink to face the day, others eating quietly for the very same reason.

Normally outwardly jovial and eager to speak with his patrons (if only to be privy to any possible disturbance), Gharibu was instead rather introspective this Tide. He was seated behind a counter looking over records and frowning. Instead, walking about the common room, seeing to the needs of patrons was a young man of about twenty three yahren. With long brown hair a few shades shy of black, he had it bound with a plain ribbon. The man’s eyes were the color of a cold sea and his facial features were contemporarily handsome; a fact he knew all too well. His skin was a medium bronze and his face hairless as if he were younger than his actual count of yahren. At that given moment, he was engaged in words with a young guarrdi woman with pale blonde hair.

When Langredoc walked into the Crying Dragon he came to Gharibu and made his request. The operator of the establishment looked up with an immediate smile and nodded as Langredoc took his seat. He took a casual notice of the sunburned skin of the customer before him. This large bald man was dressed opulently in a robe whose folds alternated between the color of clean sands and a bronzed more subdued color. The cloth was obviously of high quality and was tailored in a way to make him shapeless beneath it. Only a trained eye could see that Gharibu had been a warrior once, in another time. A twitch in his eyebrow was all that betrayed his irritation at his younger fair weather employee.

"*ahem*...Sahle!" said Gharibu with a curt tone that made the man start suddenly. Sahle turned slowly grinning sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head.

"A pail of water for the fine guarrdi over there," said Gharibu indicating Langredoc, “since you cannot handle more than one thing at a time I will get the drink.”

"Yes, right away!" said Sahle and flashed a smile and a wink to the fair haired guarrdi before bounding off. Gharibu himself stood and walked to the bar. The bartender had already heard and had the large mug ready for Gharibu to grab. The large man behind the counter did his job well and that was something that could be counted on. With a sigh Gharibu stepped toward the table that now had H’saan, the sunburned guarrdi Langredoc and Dakyna whom he had almost not noticed. Truthfully, he could not blame Sahle for not noticing her because she seemed to want just that. When the half giant told him that he knew the drill and started demanding things, Gharibu gave H’saan a quizzical look. The bald man was in no mood for demands but as long as the man had coin he would indulge. Also as he had listened, the giant had good intent.

"May this quench your thirst sir guarrdi! You stick out like a sore thumb that you do! Seems as if the sun has had its way with you...Sahle will be along shortly with your water and to see to all of your needs," said Gharibu indicating each of them and smiled widely. Before he spread his arms invitingly attempting to draw in the surroundings.

"Ah, and my name is Gharibu and the Crying Dragon welcomes you," another smile, this time more genuine than the one he had given Langredoc earlier. Customers meant money, money made the bald man happy. Happy indeed.

***~~*~~***

Sahle had gone off grumbling at Gharibu’s unspoken scolding, making his way out to the well behind the Dragon. To his surprise a bearded man in desert clothing was standing there using a ramshackle cup to get a drink. He had his back to the younger man and most of his mien was obscured.

"Hey! What are you..?!" started Sahle but his words caught as the man turned. Instead his eyes widened and he recognized him. It was a man named Tassei and he was man who was known to hire his blade and considerable skill to those who were in search of it. A dangerous man by any count and one that was possessed of a near inhuman patience evidenced by his tailing of Langredoc. Sahle knew that if the man were to enter the Crying Dragon that Gharibu would know something was amiss. The older man had an uncanny ability to sniff out trouble and Tassei respected this.

"Ah, Sahle. How are we this fine Morningtide?" said the bearded swordsman. When instead of an answer a suspicious look met him Tassei laughed.

"What are you doing here guarrdi?" said Sahle darkly. The swordsman bristled inwardly at the veiled insult. The younger man was fearless and did not quail as most did. Tassei’s eyes narrowed dangerously but after a flicker or so his features broke in a smile that was decidedly counterfeit.

"Do not worry, I respect Taymar and Gharibu enough to not cause trouble. I am simply getting a drink of water," said Tassei resting his hand on his curved blade. Sahle shook his head and retrieved a bucket of water for Langredoc. Before disappearing inside the younger man stopped and said over his shoulder.

"Leave before I tell Gharibu you are lurking about like some layabout," said Sahle in warning. In response, Tassei waved him off impatiently. The bearded swordsman had wanted to ask him if there was anyone with the guarrdi but he knew Sahle would have none of it.[/hr]

Post by Guest »

When Langredoc spoke, Dakyna rcognized the Dortish accent and stiffened slightly. Lean fingers slid down to her side, caressing over the leather-wrapped handle of hte bullwhip before she relaxed slightly.

The man was no courier and while he seemed to be a fighter of some sort, he'd not lookedin her direction beyond a cursory glance.

You're being a fool Dakyna, she scolded herself. As if every Dortish person in the whole wide world will be involved in your business.
She ordered her food when Gharibu came around with a smile and a soft voice. Considering she was here at least once a day, his face was a familiar one. When the other two continued to ignore her, which was her initial wish, she reached into her scroll holder. She removed the parchment she had intended to study carefully, laying it out on the rough wood surface. Fingers traced over the characters as she read it silently, lips moving as she sussed out the cramped, spidery writing.
Last edited by Guest on Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

The sound of the Half Giant pronouncing his name was funny indeed. Somehow this guy felt good, maybe because he was different from other people. Langredoc had always felt better with the outcasts of society. It fitted with his strange form of honor and bravery.

"I gladly accept your invitation Sir Alai, although the names you tell me are regrettably beyond my knowledge. So I am not able to properly address your ancestors with recalling great deeds." Langredoc said.

While they moved to their new seats he watched the Dortisch woman again. He was aware that she was making sure that she did not have any contact with him, maybe she did not like other Dort people. It would be a good reason to move here.

But still nagged a bit the idea of a Dort woman in a inn, she did not look rich with servants plenty to protect her.

He took of the two swords and placed them carefully beside him, in easy reach. But for now he would have made a sure bet that he was save, he had done anything to avoid being followed.

When the old man returned with the bucket of water everything changed. Langredoc would not be able to tell what triggered him, the way the man looked to the door he just past through. Or how he looked at Langredoc himself, but it triggered his senses.

"Whats wrong ?" he asked the man.....

His appearance changed, gone was the tiredness, gone the fatigue that had been showing on his face. It was all replaced by a wolf like glare pointing at the man just arriving at the table.
His hands did not touch his weapons, but there was something wrong and this man knew it. Langredoc had avoided to many attempts on his life not to recognize the judging eyes of a experienced who had a encounter with trouble.

The question was just who had the man encountered.

"Tell me..........." he said while raising from the chair.
Last edited by Langredoc on Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

H'saan shrugged at Langredoc. He himself knew little about his ancestor's great deeds. As far as he was concerned, he was Sabatan - he had never experienced life in another city - and while he knew he was different, he had never felt like an outcast. The half-giant assumed that he was responsible for making other people feel welcomed in his presence. It was part of his arrogance, but also part of his charm.

Langredoc did not answer his question about his business in Sabata. Instead, the Dortsman seemed rather taken by the lady sitting at the table next to them. H'saan ran his eyes over her while she wasn't watching. Studious. Brunette. Not really his type. She'd snubbed his friendly good morning too, but the half-giant didn't take it personally - the woman seemed soft spoken and shy, and quite absorbed in her book.

An unexpected movement drew H'saan's attention back to the human man and he was quite surprised to see Langredoc taking out his swords. "Is something wr-" he began to ask when the Dortman's head snapped to face the approaching waiter, suddenly alert and angry.

What's wrong? Tell me...

The guarrdi began to rise threateningly from his chair. H'saan had no idea what had triggered this behaviour, but he sensed a Situation brewing. Alarmed, he moved to intervene.

"Relax, my friend," he said quietly. "The security is sound enough here I assure you, and if you believe there is trouble it would not be wise to call attention to yourself by behaving in this manner." As he spoke, the healer put one hand on his shodded staff and nodded at Sahle. If the erratic foreigner reached for his swords, he would not hesitate to defend the waiter very quickly.
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

Langredoc seemed to calm under the influence of H'saan, but that was not the reality. He returned the weapons back to their normal resting place on his back.

"No big friend, something is wrong. I knew it when this man turned and looked at us. This is a very experienced man, and I guess that he had a encounter with someone who I would like to meet......."

Langredoc bowed again. "My apologies for the distress I cause. But I have been followed long enough now. "

Langredoc smiled, and stepped aside. He became aware of the staff H'saan carried and his body posture telling him that he was prepared to use it.

"No need for your staff, this is my problem, and I shall deal with it. I prefer whatever the outcome, that none except me shall bear the consequences of choices made in the past."

He turned back to the man and said. "Please answer my question so I can deal with lives challenges, and can move on."

Talanwei Fortisse
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Talanwei Fortisse »

When the man returned, it was Sahle the younger of the two that brought the pail of water. Though the young waiter had not shown a visual cue of being distressed, for in fact he was anything but, Langredoc seemed to think something was amiss. Though Sahle knew nothing of what Tassei was doing here, for some reason this guarrdi had warranted the attentions of the resident sellsword. If this was so, the young man felt sorry for the sun mangled man with fair skin. Nevertheless, he could afford no disturbance in the Crying Dragon or its immediate area and thus he would not contribute to fueling a situation that could end in bloodshed. He saw the intimidating stance and hardened his body in the event of a sudden attack. His handsome features also hardened for a moment for he would be ready to turn aside one stroke with his concealed knife but more than that…Sahle just hoped this unpredictable guarrdi would not become violent.

Gharibu had turned to take care of Dakyna’s order. Once this was done and turned seeing the events unfold before his son, Sahle, and moved to intervene but not before H’saan spoke. The half giant earned a smile from the operator of the Dragon and he walked up to the table giving the small woman her food and a glass of chilled water. The bald man looked at her and wondered if she was lamenting the fate that put these men next to her. Gharibu stood to one side of his son and took control.

"Excuse me, but what seems to be the problem sir guarrdi?" asked the older man, his arms folded in silken sleeves. Sahle’s grey eyes turned to his father with a flicker of irritation burning in their depths. When a response came it was from his son first.

"There is nothing amiss, he is simply acting strangely. Something was said about him being followed…" said Sahle shrugging, with feigned indifference. He placed the bucket beside Langredoc and looked into his eyes for a moment, "no matter, I hope the rest of your morningtide passes without incident."

With this he turned and began to see to the few other customers in the surrounding area. Gharibu shook his head and pursed his lips. The time the young man had spent with the Tribe had served to engender discipline and curb the temper that seemed innate. The older man knew now that something was wrong with just a look in his sons eye but he would not challenge him in front of customers.

"It seems as if there is some sort of problem here. If I were truthful, I would say that there is nothing I dislike more than a disturbance, but everything here will be fine, no? We definitely do not want Harkhebi’s thugs here and I would do all I can to ensure that does not happen," said Gharibu with a smile. The words weren’t Though Sahle said nothing to Langredoc, the guarrdi had seen the entrance from which he returned and common sense told him that it led to the rear of the establishment. He surely would not be able to go through that door but Langredoc could easily out and around to the area. This however was up to the tall sunburned warrior.

***~~*~~***

Tassei was leaning lazily against the well fingering the worn leather wrapped about hilt of his sabre. Honestly, he wasn’t to be ordered around by a slip of a man like Sahle and was truthfully staying out of spite. Soon he would leave and perhaps take a trip to the bath house; it would be nice to have some cool water on the early morningtide.
Last edited by Talanwei Fortisse on Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

OOC: Langredoc is moved to a other thread and area. See the wrapup for details. Thanks for the nice posts and keep up the good work.

Langredoc just rose, no word was spoken. His internal watch guard had told him something was amiss. But he did not know where, he just concluded that he was still being followed. Although he was not sure why he knew that, maybe he was just paranoid. Just a nod towards the Giant was all he did. It was not good to involve kind people into his problems, it was against his code of honor. This time he would not just move around the city, he would move away to a place where he would be no problem for others. So he left and was not seen in Sabata anymore.
Last edited by Langredoc on Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

"He thinks himself a hunted man. What terrible things he must have done," H'saan remarked softly. "Yet, he seeks not to burden others with his troubles. So are we to regard him with scorn, or respect?"

He stared after a Langredoc for a few flickers, then turned back to Gharibu with a shrug, putting the odd encounter out of his mind. He ordered and finished his breakfast without further incident, then left for his appointment with Arnaud Corlais at the Eastern Sands Trading Company.

Post by Guest »

Dakyna blinked at the sudden flurry of action and rolled her parchment up quickly, placing it carefully back into the scroll holder. She didn't want any damage to come to it. The brupt departure of one man, followed closely by the second seemed as random and chaotic as a sudden sandstorm and she found herself waiting and watching silently for it to pass.

Once the men had left, she let out a heavy sigh, shaking her head and muttering under her breath. Men. And they thought women were high strung.

She brushed the incident from her mind and set to the meal, once it was brought, savoring the spices in the food that were so different from the Dortish fare her mother had insisted on serving. The flavors reminded her of childhood, of the tents and she allowed herself the odd half mark to past in the nostalgia of childhood memories.

Repast complete, she took a last long sip of the water from the clay cup, ready to go about the rest of her day. She took out a few coins from her pouch, enough to pay her tab and a tip as well. It wasn't much, on her scribe's salary, but she firmly beleived that generosity given was generosity that would be gotten back later.
Morg

Post by Morg »

No one moved to stop either Langredoc or H'saan from leaving, though Gharibu did return the half-giant's shrug with one of equal bewilderment. "A man like him... it's probably best not to regard him at all," he replied sadly. "I can't afford to give aid to all those who pass through this tavern. If I had, I'd be a dead man twenty times over by now." Yes, just a few days ago the Dragon had seen a full scale brawl resulting in at least one death. Gharibu's job was to keep the peace, and he rarely overstepped it - for in truth it was a full time job in the lawless city of Sabata.

The old warrior had to take pleasure in the small things in life - such as a generous tip on the part of a customer, who in future would enjoy swift service should she ever be seen in the tavern again.

[hr][/hr]
Tassei observed his mark leaving the tavern, and made to follow with enthusiasm. Once the guarrdi was alone in the streets of Sabata, he would be easy prey, and the bearded swordsman would be able to fulfill his contract - a lucrative one, even by his standards.

"Leave him."

Tassei whirled around. The voice came from a sturdily built, handsome man of moderate height, clad in the robes of the People, and standing behind him... a feat the swordsman would not have thought humanly possible, as he prided himself on his ability to hear every footfall, no matter how light. The only ways out of the cul-de-sac containing the well were the alley out to the street - which he had been observing intently - and the door to the tavern, which creaked audibly when opened. So how this stranger had got to where he was without attracting attention was a mystery to him.

"Let him go," the stocky man repeated, the command delivered in a gravelly, rasping tone out of keeping with his youthful looks. "Your masters are bad men. This one deserves to live."

Tassei couldn't believe what he was hearing. "My employers, you mean," he returned darkly, although with uncertainty in his voice. His grip on the hilt of his sword tightened. "And do you have any idea who you're talking to?"

The newcomer's neutral expression did not change. "Some. But you have no idea about who I am." A rasping sigh emitted from the man's throat. "And you have just squandered your one chance." He raised his gaze to meet the hired sword's - and suddenly, on looking into the man's eyes, Tassei was stricken with fear, a terror so potent and sudden that it precluded any thought of screaming or drawing his weapon.

The sturdy man, unperturbed, stepped silently forward, drawing out a pouch of simple sand and casting some of it to the ground in an intricate, practised pattern at the paralysed mercenary's feet. Less than a flicker later the ground began to tremble and warp, the packed dirt beneath them shifting, softening. Only now was the hold on Tassei's mind broken - and he had no time to cry out as earth and rock both opened up to swallow him, plunging him downwards into the crust. When it finally resolidified, the pressure of thousands of tons of packed rock above him crushed the life out of Tassei within a flicker.

When Sahle threw the door open to investigate the rumbling noise he had heard, the area around the well was clear and empty. The young waiter shook his head. Sometimes the desert heat did strange things to people's minds, even those who had grown up with it as a constant companion. He passed it off as just one of those instances.

(OOC: And fin! Good luck on your travels, Langredoc, and see you other two soon. :) Dakyna, if you have any more questions about the recess write-up, just get in touch!)
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]
Morg

Post by Morg »

Skilled :)
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]

Return to “The Sands Archive”