Sevti's Hiatus

Moderators: Syra, Dartimos Hammer, Mods

Sevti
Retired staff

Sevti's Hiatus

Post by Sevti »

As you all should know by now, I'm going to be leaving on hiatus sometime... well, fairly soon. It's just going to depend on when the baby chooses to make an appearance. Since this is my first child, I honestly can't say how long I'll be out, but I'm hoping for a couple weeks, max, before I can take up some semblance of regular posting. Well just have to see how much the baby takes out of me. :)

While I'm going, I've made arrangements for my current threads to be covered. Gavin will be taking on the threads for Jarius and Loraith and Torc will be taking on the threads for Naddali. I REALLY appreciate the help from both of them.

I'm going to try to check my PMs and the forums fairly regularly while I'm out, even if I can't concentrate on my modding, so if anyone has questions for me, please feel free to PM, e-mail, post... whatever. And hopefully I'll have a couple more weeks before I'm gone suddenly.

Thanks again for all the help!
"First let's just unzip your religion down" - [i]Crazy[/i], Tori Amos
Tickle-fight champion.
[i]Avatar is At the Edge of the World by Electra[/i]
Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

Alright, as I posted in the Great OOC thread, I'm dipping my toes back in to Taz, even though I'm not officially, totally and completely back from hiatus at the moment. For now, I'm just going to take back Watch/Do/Teach - Asht and Naddali's thread. It's not a big one to take over, since most of it is player interaction rather than mod interaction. And it will give poor Syra one less thing to worry about! :p

I'm also going to get Loraith's previous thread skilled sometime in the next day. After that, I'll just have to see what kind of time I have before I take any more specifics on that I haven't already offered to do. But I am probably going to pop into some of the discussions we have going on here from time to time. :)

Gods, I've missed this addiction!
Tickle-fight champion.
Syra
The Chocolate Game Designer

Post by Syra »

*grin*
Welcome back! And I really did nt have to do ANYTHING for Asht an Naddali. They entertained themselves splendidly.
[size=75]Chocolate is not an addiction, it is a way of life.

[/size]
Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

I still felt better having someone keep an eye on them just in case. And I appreciate that. Though I'm hoping they continue to entertain themselves splendidly. ;)
Tickle-fight champion.

Return to “Kislovan Archive”