If your two PC should meet

This board is dedicated to both official and fun polls to prevent Banter being cluttered by the zillion questions we'd like to ask!

Moderators: saskia, Maeve, Meridiuz, Syra, Mods

What would happen?

Murder
4%
Scorn and disdain
20%
Indifference or selfish collaboration
28%
Friendship or esteem
16%
Love (at first sight?)
4%
I cannot imagine that!
28%

Total votes: 25

Tilha O`Renimin
Civus

If your two PC should meet

Post by Tilha O`Renimin »

Ashari wrote:It's interesting, I couldn't imagine my two PCs meeting. Could you?

That tickled my mind. What about yours?
[size=84][i]"Be guided by your heart and your faith."[/i] - Abbot O'Shea 8th teaching[/size]
[size=75]Avatar from [url=http://www.allavatars.com/]www.allavatars.com[/url][/size]
Talanwei Fortisse
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Talanwei Fortisse »

They met in the Aether already, insults were exchanged and they tried to kill each other. Since that didn't happen, I picked scorn and disdain :wink:
[b]Convo Kill Count[/b]: 1
[b]Funny Chat Moments[/b]: 3
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

We know what my response was, but I figured I'd vote to make it for sure. :wink:
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Reinhard
Civus

Post by Reinhard »

They would make sweet sweet love...
Amber Kynterle
Adventurer

Post by Amber Kynterle »

I would have to say selfish collaboration.

On Reise Silverskye's part, it would be from impure motives, I'm sure. She would find Amber's innocence and naievity charming and cute, but she would also be able to use them to manipulate the younger woman and could probably get her to do practically anything for her, if she played her cards right. Amber would become little more than a tool for her (and perhaps and occassional plaything in bed, hehe).

On Amber's part, her motives would still be selfish, but less so, and her motives would be more innocent. Compared to Amber, Reise is well-traveled and wise in the ways of the world, so Amber would see Reise as someone who could help her see the world and teach her how to get out and find adventure and excitement. Unfortunately, she probably would not realize she was just a pawn until it was too late. So for her sake, it would be best if the two of them did not meet!

That's how I would see those two interacting over the long term. Over the short term, they'd probably just pass each other by in the street, with barely a nod in each other's direction unless circumstances actually forced them to get to know each other.
Cowgirls Exotica's "Queen of Hearts" - 2008
Claire Owens
Civus

Post by Claire Owens »

He'd try to charm her socks off in the hopes of a freebie - she'd pretend to be charmed and give him a freebie in the hopes of repeat business.

Bless their shallow little hearts. :D
[size=75][b]"The heart wants not coffee nor coffee houses. The heart wants a friend. Coffee is only an excuse." - Old Turkish saying[/b]

Avatar by crystaldragon at allavatars.com[/size]

Return to “Poll Board”