OFFICIAL POLL: Approval Rate Wiki

This board is dedicated to both official and fun polls to prevent Banter being cluttered by the zillion questions we'd like to ask!

Moderators: saskia, Maeve, Meridiuz, Syra, Mods

What is your approval rate for the Tazlurian Wiki?

11%
22%
33%
22%
No votes
11%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 9

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

OFFICIAL POLL: Approval Rate Wiki

Post by Maeve »

What is your approval rating for the wiki? Any additional comments welcomed!
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Post by Finley Ward »

Oldish poll, but I shall still respond. I think the bigger, more diverse, and more complex the wiki becomes the better. The more people are involved, the more people contribute, the better it becomes. The wiki is better now than it was six months ago, and I expect it will be better still in six months time! :D

It's sometimes a little frustrating finding 'stub' articles about things you actually want to know about IC. I kinda wish more players would get involved and update a few pages, add their own personal knowledge. It's really very easy to do (I know, I've done a bunch of it!). Like I said, the more info there is the better a resource becomes, and so it's important for as many people as possible to get involved.

But mainly, I think it's great. Easy to use, easy to navigate, well-organised. It just needs a few of those additional pages filled. :)

Return to “Poll Board”