The Bubbly Spring (Closed Sevti and Torc Samheen 24th)

Moderator: Mods

Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

The painful grip Torc had on Sevti's flesh only served to enflame the Panling more. A cry of utter need escaped her lips as her fingers tightened on her lover's shoulders, her nails biting into the skin once more. Through instinct more than thought, she found his harsh rhythm and matched it, rising and falling with every stroke.

Her breath passed her lips in quick gasps as each stroke sent shocks of pleasure through her, each brush of her sensitive nub a fire that needed to be quenched. It was simultaneously too much and not enough. Every nerve ending felt ready to explode, yet she knew she was still far from her ultimate release. She needed more of his touch in more places, she needed to feel his roughness over every inch of her body, to feel the pleasure mix with pain everywhere.

"Torc," she gasped, "Harder... everywhere... harder." She couldn't explain. She didn't know how. So she did her best to show him, raking her nails from his shoulders, down his back, trusting that he held her tightly enough that she could explore him without falling. She left light trails over his back, criss-crossing the scars that waited as silent testiment to past pains. She brought them to his arms, scraping as far as his elbows before moving on to his side. Quickly, she brought her hands below her legs, still clenched tightly around his waist, to dig into his ass. Her mouth was once more at his neck and she nipped at the taut flesh there, trying to hold back a cry as the sweet pleasure of his thrusts continued to drive her on.
"First let's just unzip your religion down" - [i]Crazy[/i], Tori Amos
Tickle-fight champion.
[i]Avatar is At the Edge of the World by Electra[/i]
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

Through the red lust filled haze, Torc felt pain and pleasure lace over his body. Torc used his right arm to press Sevti close to his chest. Her body sent flames threw his. The hardness of Sevti’s nipples and breast rubbing pressing hard against his chest, the tightness of her legs pressed against him, and the amazing feeling of force and pleasure go in and out of her was something very different then previous times.

Torc felt his head bow to the fleshy part of Sevti between her neck and sholder. Torc bite hard feeling the need to have her in his mouth at well. The strength and power came down and though it didn’t break threw the skin it certainly would bruise. As Torc continued to move in and out of her and instinct came to him and before he had to chance to think, his left hand came up and lowered with a forceful smack upon Sevti’s lower cheeks on an upward stroke.

As the smack came Torc release his mouthful of Sevti’s flesh and let out an angry lustful howl. Torc searched for Sevti’s face to plant a forceful kiss upon her mouth. He felt the need to crush his mouth upon her’s, and as each stroke continued Torc legs gave ever so slightly lowering them to the green earth. Until finally Torc sat upon the cool earth, holding Sevti still close and feeling his hands help her moved fast and hard upon him.

Feeling ever the animal another smack rang across the clearing as a loud moan escaped from his chest.
Avatar thanks to http://www.kiriko-moth.com or Kirko.

Official Member of DMD club since 2005!

Help choose Torc's Familiar!
https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?p=221017#221017
Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

The sharp sting of Torc's hand across her ass caused the diminutive Panling to cry out, once again filling to clearing with her voice. She felt herself tighten around her lover as the pain mutated into pleasure. The bite he'd given her was pleasurable, but this... her breathing came in ragged gasps as he lowered himself to the ground, still moving solidly within her. Her lips met his, so forcefully she was convinced that they, too, would bruise.

With the second smack, Sevti's voice joined Torc's to fill the air with their passion. She began to move more quickly on him, feeling herself growing ever closer to the fruition of Joy. Dampness covered her thighs, spreading as she slid easily over him.

She threw her head back, her long hair cascading behind her but for the several strands held to her breasts by the wetness that covered her like a thin sheath. Her breath was coming in quick gasps now, proof that she was drawing ever closer to the edge. She could feel it building within her, each stroke pushing her further from calm sanity. "Torc," she gasped. "Don't stop. Please... I'm..." She spasmed around him once more, her tightness being, she hoped, more telling than any words she could speak.
Tickle-fight champion.
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

The energy of Torc’s being, stayed within his spine following up and down as Sevti came up and down. Her moist hotness, wrapping over that very core charging it with and intensity that started to mingle with Torc’s own being. As the tightness surrounded him and then released, He felt himself tighten within her, lifting against Sevti’s tight walls. Feeling the smoothness of her and yet a small bump within her rubbing across the rim of his tip. As Torc hands directed Sevti to grind herself upon his pelvis he felt her tighten around him more at the roughness of her movements.

Yet Torc wasn’t ready for his being to explode. He felt it like a distant rumbling. Like a storm off in the distant. In fact, upon the horizon of the clear night’s sky small clouds began to gather. They were gathering at the edge of the clearing and won’t effect anyone expect those in the bubbly spring. Yet there were small rumblings of a thunder.

In an almost gruff voice Torc spoke, “Release yourself Sevti, I am not there yet.” Torc jaw clenched as his hands tighten upon Sevti’s ass. She was moving faster and it did speed him along but he wasn’t going to be able to arrive with her. He knew that they would slow after she arrived, and she won’t truly stop till Torc’s essence had filled her deeply. A fine sheen of sweat was beading upon his skin, and while the two moved his wetness began to combine with Sevti’s.

Like the old people of the desert, their waters began to share, yet Torc wanted to complete exhaust himself, if he released right now it would only cut the trim off his hunger. He wanted to be satiated, and part of that was having Sevti satiated thrice more then himself. As the went back to moving up and down, Torc’s fingers roughly trailed up Sevti’s back going threw her hair feeling the wet skin under his fingers and over his thighs. His breath quickened but something inside wasn’t ready.

The clouds darkened but were held at bay. Small fingers of lighting laced threw the clouds waiting to drive to the ground.

Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

The impatient Panling heeded her lover's command, throwing her head back to release a long, loud moan as her body began to shake. Wildly, she rode him, rising and falling with a rhythm all her own. Once more, her world narrowed and expanded as Joy took her over. She could feel Torc's hands on her ass, the touch spurring her to greater heights. She screamed out his name, one long, loud syllable ringing through the air.

As badly as she wanted to release herself completely and lie spent beside the achadhiel who gave her such passion, she could feel his own readiness being held at bay and pulled herself back to wait. She bent her head to press her lips to his, focusing on the feel of her lips on his, the taste of his mouth, the strength of his tongue battling against hers passion equal to the thrusts of his hardness into her. She focused on the feel of his back under her fingers, the skin so slick as the sweat began to bead over him. Her hands moved easily over the scarred flesh, stroking it slowly as she forced her hips to slow to match the rhythm.

Pulling her mouth from his, she laid her head beside his and gasped horsely in her lover's ear, "The next one, I wait. Both of us, together. Harder." Then she pulled back, looking him deeply in the eye. Passion and need were reflected in her dark eyes, coupled with a determination to wait to realize what could be their last moment of Joy together.
Tickle-fight champion.
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

The dark storm clouds rolled as the inched towards the gathering. Lighting laced threw them but never quite finding a place upon the ground. Small rolling sounds of thunder came around the clearing. As a hot humid breath of wind fell across the two bodies making love, like to animals in heat.

Torc’s body arched his pelvis moved forward as his hands pushed down hard upon the panling’s hips. His staff surged within Sevti pushing deeply inside of her, and for a flicker Torc thought he was going to achieve that heavenly relief. Yet has that hard ball of building pleasure relaxed in his groin and in the back of his mind. Torc’s body relaxed and he felt himself gain a small finger’s breath of control again.

The control wasn’t true control, for his actions weren’t that of a gentleman or of a man at all. For as he felt his hand go up and land with force upon Sevti’s backside, Torc felt more like a buck in heat, wanting to continue this till utter exhaustion. As the tingling left Torc’s fingers from the slap they drew roughly across her skin. Stretching her backside and pulling them up around her sides.

Torc’s strokes were hard yet wanting, but when his roughly drawn fingers reached the sides of Sevti’s breasts he wanted tender and hard at the same time. Torc felt his hand cup her breasts, as his thumb and fore finger fell across her nipples. He began to tease the nipples, pinching them lightly, turning them ever so. Yet the war within him would have him go back to just having his thumb roam across Sevti’s nipples pushing them slightly in but always across, while his other fingers tightened around Sevti’s breasts every time there was a downward stroke.

A pleasurable growl escaped from Torc’s mouth, as he pinched Sevti’s nipples. His back came up teasing his abdomen. His left hand circled around to Sevti’s back, as his right cupped her breast in a firm pleasure. He moved there bodies closer almost crushing her breasts to him. He felt his left hand rake and press against her back, while his right continued to hold her breast. Every now and again he teased her right nipple by pinching and twisting it softly. The animal part of him wanted to her moan one more time before he would concede release.

Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

Heat rose higher within the human panling, need drawing her further along. She had to fight that desire, keep it at bay so she would not arrive before Torc. But it was so hard... so hard...

The strike of Torc's hand against her flesh once more caught the young woman's breath in her throat, a small "Ah" of sound releasing to the air. Her eyes closed, her back arching to press herself more closely to her lover as his hands moved roughly up her body, strong fingers crushing over her breast as he moved hard within her.

"Torc..." She didn't even realize she spoke, so taken was she with the feel of him beneath her hands, her lips, his own hands rough on her, his manhood surging within her. So close... so very close....

Sevti didn't know what Torc was waiting for, why he held his own release back. And truthfully, she didn't care. She was caught between the exquisite pleasure and pain that each slap, each pinch, each thrust brought. She could feel the tendrils of electric pleasure radiating from wherever the Oneist's hands touched, connecting within her, growing with each stroke. In that flicker that lasts a yahren, she felt herself dangerously close to the edge.

Her lips opened and a long, passionate moan escaped as her own nails dug hard into her lover's back. A flicker longer, she begged. Let me just hold on a flicker longer. In just a flicker. Oh please, Pan, let him release. I don't think I can hold on for another flicker.
Tickle-fight champion.
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

Warm drops of rain fell from the sky hitting Torc as he continued to thrust into Sevti. The gathering storm clouds filled the sky above the clearing. It held flicker lighting lancing threw the clouds while slow rumblings went threw the air. Yet the warmth of the shower felt full and as Torc became closer to the cliff of pleasure, his back arched and he felt his hands tighten around Sevti.

Lighting cracked as the first spasm of pleasure went threw him. Thunder came bounding in the clearing as Torc let out voice to his pleasure. Feeling himself grow and then contract within the womb of Sevti made Torc cry out again and again. He felt Sevti muscle and her heat warm threw out him as the rain heated his skin. He felt like a river that had broken threw a dam. Torc hands caressed Sevti’s body, his being uncoiled in thought and deed as pleasure spread threw.

Mages built barriers to keep threw minds anchor, but it seemed that mortals built barriers to keep themselves from expanding. Torc being expanded beyond himself, expanded beyond himself and into Sevti. Torc joined with Sevti, and for a brief moment with her body filled with pleasure and fire Torc understood her.

Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

The rain. The lightning. The thunder. Torc's own release.

If she hadn't been awaiting the last before allowing herself release, it would have been too much for her to contain herself. As her lover's manhood began to pulse, spilling his seed within her, Sevti tightened around him with a pulsing of her own.

It started from where Torc's flesh entered hers. A fire that would not, could not be quenched. And quickly it raged through out her body - heating her belly, heating her limbs, infusing her breast with warmth, firing her cheeks. It took her completely from the top of her head to the tip of her toes and she welcomed the feeling once again.

When her body could no longer contain the feelings, her mouth opened and the passion poured out loudly. Words, phrases, screams, moans... they mingled with Torc's cries creating a symphony of sound that filled the clearing and beyond. To the Panling, it lasted an eternity. A part of her was convinced that she would die this way, and that she would be happy to do so.

But the passion began to subside, fading until all that remained was a faint glow of Joy infusing her own body. With the lessening of her Joy, her body began to slow until, almost two full burns later, she stopped completely. Her breathing was ragged, her body covered with sweat.

Wearily, she pressed her lips to Torc's. It was a soft kiss, a simple one. A sad one, for the Panling at least. She wanted to ask him if this was enough, if he, once tasting Joy with her, could happily go back to his monastic life. She wanted to know if he would remember her, and think of her fondly. She wanted to learn if what they'd shared that night would cause him pause when he thought of destroying her people.

But all of those thoughts would bring an end to this. And that, for the moment, was the last thing she wanted. She rested her head on his shoulder, wrapping her arms softly around him as she remained on his lap, feeling his manhood slip from her. And she said nothing.
Tickle-fight champion.
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

Torc quietly held the panling in his arms. His hands were in a half embrace and half stroke her soft skin. The stroke wasn’t quite sensual nor was it unfamiliar, it was simply his hand running across Sevti’s flesh caressing her hip or smoothly gliding over her belly. In the silence Torc felt free and happy. Holding Sevti tight moving his face closer to hers touching cheek to cheek holding her body next to his. He waited for her to make the first remark for the feel of silence was good for him just now.

Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

For several burns, she just sat enjoying the feel of his arms around her, of his touch soft against her flesh. Her dark eyes glowed with the satisfaction of more than just Joy reached but contentment in all things. She was happy being here. She wanted nothing else.

The warmth of his cheek against hers felt right. She shifted slightly, settling herself more comfortably in his lap. Unconciously, she used a fingertip to lightly trace his ear. She had no intention of rekindling the flame, but she did want to feel closer to him on a different level. There was comfort in touching him, of feeling the way he moved away from Joy.

Brushing her fingers lightly through his hair, she moved from his ear down his jaw, her touch featherlight. Finally, she cupped her hand and put it to his cheek. She couldn't see his expression, but she could feel it.

"Mmmm," she purred contentedly, closing her eyes with a smile.
Tickle-fight champion.
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

Torc held Sevti close to his body slowly let soft kisses touch her neck and shoulder. His hand traced her body with no intention other then to feel her soft flesh under his finger tips. Slowly Torc spoke, “I feel free. Like some lone wolf running through the forest chasing down a doe. The feeling of wind rolling across your body, your heart pumping as you run, yet free as you jump just to feel yourself lose touch with the ground. That’s what I feel.”

From the forest the soft howl of a grey wolf spoke came from the forest. Torc moved his body over Sevti’s. He was on his hand and knees over her. Smiling a stupid grin feeling himself hang there, over the top of her. Torc bent down kissing Sevti lightly and spoke just a whisper in her ear. “Run with me and the wolf.”

Slowly hair started to grow from Torc body. Dark brown with traces of black appear, while his legs started to shorten and softly his knee bent backward. Torc’s nose elongated and softly his eyes changed to that of a wolf. It only took him a few flickers to complete the change, bu as he stood above Sevti, Torc bent his head down and gave the women a long lick across her face.

Once he was done, he hopped from above her to the side with a large grin crossing his face. The smell in the air took on a life of its own. Their sex played in the air as much as the freshness of the crush flowers. Their mingling gave Torc a sense of heat along with a feeling of running like no other.

Still he awaited Sevti, waited for her to transform and run. Run with the pack where you were home with the group no matter where you are.

Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

The thing about dreams is that a change such as Torc made can seem almost normal. Had this been on the Tether, Sevti would have thought him one of the mythic Kanthrops rather than the achadhiel he seemed to be. But now, watching him change above her after his whispered request was... almost expected.

She laughed joyfully as his tongue dampened her face. Anything to keep it from ending, she thought as she rolled to her knees and completed the same change as her lover. The hair covering her body, however, was a soft grey, lighter and smoother than Torc's. And she was smaller, less powerful. Yet still as swift.

With a bounding leap, she landed beside him, nuzzling the top of her head into his jaw for a brief moment before bounding into the forest. She stopped just inside of it, looking behind her at Torc. And there was still something very human about the twinkle in her eyes as she watched him. Are you coming or not?
Tickle-fight champion.
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

Torc took off after Sevti with the wind racing across his body. The smell of the forest came alive in his senses. His nose felt like it was eyes and if focused enough upon it, his very being could track a scent like it was footprints in the air. Instead he nipped Sevti upon her left buttock as he passed her. His fur intermingled with Sevti’s while he ran by her. It was the silky smoothness, the warm from her form, and the smell of her sex in his nose that made her something entirely different.

Yet Torc felt to free at the moment. He leaped into the air finding the freedom of it all overwhelming, and he landed next to the old grey wolf. They took off running Torc had no presence on where he was going, but the old wolf did. He had a scent of food and Torc began to feel his own stomach growl.

Still the running with the pack the feeling of home, safety, and belonging came. Yet here was the feeling a freedom instead of trapment that he sometimes felt. This was pure, and wonderful. For the light shone threw the forest canopy casting beams threw the greenery. The wet leaves giving there moisture to Torc as he pasted them. His fur felt light, warm, and alive.

And still they ran hunting prey. A family but with the kind of freedom that set souls flying.

Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

With a short yip of surprise at Torc's "attack", Sevti followed him joyfully. It was a new experience, a freeing one. She'd always thought herself free before, free to love, free to do, free to be. But this... this brought her to heights that even her experiences of Joy had been unable to touch.

The world was different. The air crisper. She could taste it. The smell of the forest wasn't the amalgamation she was used to, but something different - everything had it's out aroma, and she savored each one.

Quickly, she caught up with Torc and playfully nipped him back. There was Joy in her heart. Thank you, she thought. Thank you for showing me a different kind of Joy.
Tickle-fight champion.
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

Your welcome, dear Sevti. Torc began to feel the stirrings of pain. It wasn’t from this form but from his body which felt a world and a half a way. But as Torc jumped and moved his form became more insubstantial. He was waking and Torc felt the tug of his body. Good bye, dear Sevti. I must wake now, for my body stirs.

Torc lurched to the ground as if something pulled him hard. As he laid there his form changed back to his naked body. Yet now it was almost invisible. Just and outline of what he was and that was fading.

For a brief moment he looked onto Sevti and then he fell threw a swirling mist. Connected to him was a light in the form of a cord. It was striking and taking him to his body. How he knew this, was just something formed deep in his mind. He was slowly starting to black out and when he awoke he would be in his body. He wished he could have said more, but nothing had come to him in that short amount of time.

Did Torc love her? Would he be changed because of this? Would he remember anything about this? Those were questions that would need to be answer when he woke.

Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

When Torc fell back, Sevti stopped, curious what would make him pause in their run. As she watched him change and fade, she knew that the call of his body in the Tether was too strong to keep him here. She padded to stand beside him. There would be no way for her to know if he was aware of her there, but something inside of her drew her to him, to keep him from the lonliness that seemed to plague his days. She couldn't rectify those, but she could help here. Maybe he'll bring some of this back with him, she hoped silently. Maybe some part of him will realize that he doesn't need to be alone.

Then he was gone. Good-bye, Torc. Maybe someday.... not that it would be easy. But maybe someday... For several burns after the last of his body faded, Sevti stood there, watching the silent ground, remembering all that they had shared that night. And then she felt the gentle tug of her own body, telling her that day had arrived. She surrendered to the change, surrendered to the leaving, knowing that she would be back in the land of dreams another day. And she wondered idly, as the last bit of forest faded around her, how much of this journey she would bring with her when her eyes opened.
Tickle-fight champion.

Return to “Erulzat Archives”