The Bubbly Spring (Closed Sevti and Torc Samheen 24th)

Moderator: Mods

Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

Each aftershock was a little less than before until, several burns later, Sevti finally opened her eyes. She still shuddered slightly, muscles weak from their lovemaking. Her breathing came in small, soft gasps. A satisfied smile lazed across her lips as she looked up at Torc. "That was...," she breathed out slowly, unable to find the words.

She went willingly into his embrace, still not completely through the euphoria of their pleasure. This feels just as good as our Joy did, she thought as he settled her into the curve of his body. An almost perfect fit. For several long flickers, she just enjoyed the feel of his naked body pressed snuggly against hers and his hand caressing gently over her curves. The kisses they shared were soft and sweet, the passion that had been shown earlier muted. Every time she shared Joy, the moments afterward seemed like an almost perfect moment in time and this was no exception. But then, this has always been my favorite part, where I've found the most Joy, she admitted to herself as her own hand caressed lightly over Torc's hip.There's something about connecting with your lover in that quiet, satisfied time after you've finished with the act and are settling into one another. Whether that time be for a mark, a day, a yahren or a lifetime, it's still a time to really know the person that you've been with. I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Finally, she sighed happily. "That was wonderful, Torc. So filled with Joy. Thank you." She turned in his embrace so she could face him, her own arms wrapping around him to hold him close. "Why were you so nervous to begin this? You'd nothing to be nervous about." She smiled reassuringly.
"First let's just unzip your religion down" - [i]Crazy[/i], Tori Amos
Tickle-fight champion.
[i]Avatar is At the Edge of the World by Electra[/i]
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

As Sevti talked Torc just stroked her long black hair. When he was done he blushed a little bit, and his eyes became a little tearful. “I was afraid because this was my first time being with anyone. I was worried because though I have kissed some human girls, and even touched a few. They were never interested in me. All they wanted was to make there fathers mad…” Torc stopped for a moment feeling awkrad. Yet he stopped for a moment and kissed Sevti softly. It was for reassurance as much as that he wanted to.

Torc broke Sevti’s eye contact in shame for a moment, yet he wanted to continue, he felt close to her. He had showed her his joy and he felt he could show her his pain. “Once their fathers were mad and threaten to kill me. They would go off and bring home a nice farmer boy that their fathers approved a great deal more. After a while I just gave up…” Torc stopped. He didn’t know if he should tell Sevti about the rest. It involved Alexandrya, who he still loved and still wanted. Though not as badly at the moment.

“Then things become even more difficult.” Torc looked at all his scrapes and bruises and wondered when things had become that difficult. “I think that my greatest dream is to be married; to have a wife and children under feet, to hold her as we watch the sunset and to hear our children laugh. Though I must admit this right now is the closest thing to true contentment that I have ever felt.” Torc laughed and then he stopped to kiss Sevti again.

“It sounds stupid, but I guess when everyone tells you that you’re a bastard and that a wife and children is the last thing you will see… you just want it. I don’t know… it’s like something that you can’t have and yet it’s all around you everyday. You just want it, like some ache that is never fulfilled.” Torc stopped and wondered if he had killed the moment.

Then Torc stopped talking and took Sevti in his arms for a flicker and kissed her for all he was worth. He rolled over and felt Sevti’s weight fall on him, and when he released their kiss he breathe deeply and looked at the stars.
Avatar thanks to http://www.kiriko-moth.com or Kirko.

Official Member of DMD club since 2005!

Help choose Torc's Familiar!
https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?p=221017#221017
Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

At Torc's admission that she had been his first, she brought her hand up to softly cup his face. With a smile that lit her brown eyes, she tried to reassure him without words that SHE didn't care about the superficial - after all, what was race but something upon which those with smaller minds and even smaller hearts could use to discriminate against those that were different. Torc was, in so far as she'd been able to tell through their very short acquaintance, a kind, shy man, gentle with a passion inside of him waiting for the right catalyst to bring it into the light of day. She felt Blessed that she was able to be the first to bring it out. Any woman he takes to his bed in the future will truly be lucky, she thought with a well wish for that future lady. She returned his soft kiss in kind, moving her hand down to rest lightly on his chest.

The rest of his tale, however, filled her with anger and hate. Not for the man that lay entwined with her - for him, she felt sorrow and a sudden understanding regarding his timidity. No, her anger was reserved for the girls that would dare treat him in such a manner, to USE him as though he had no value as a living, thinking, FEELING being. I hope their precious farmer lads turned out to be far less charming than they'd hoped, she thought spitefully.

Even if he wouldn't look at her, she continued to watch his face, the flames of anger building in her dark eyes. It subsided for a moment when he spoke of his dream for a family. It shall never be me, she thought, I'll probably never marry, it's not the way of one of Joy. And even if I were to... Her thoughts softened as she thought of the man that she had met earlier that day, who seemed to have taken her heart to hold safely from the flicker they met. She still was unsure of where it would lead with Abeo, but she couldn't deny a deeper connection with him from the first moment than with anyone she'd ever met. She turned her attention back to Torc and smiled inwardly. And while we've connected, it isn't the same. I do hope he finds someone who can make all of his dreams come true. By Pan's wishes, I hope he does.

She loved to hear his laughter, feel his lips upon hers. She let her anger at those who treated him badly ebb at the joy in his voice.

But then it returned, burning twice as brightly as he explained what "everyone" had told him. What kind of world had he grown up in? she wondered, furious. He couldn't have grown up on Pan's Isle because I can think of NONE who would even THINK these words, let alone even think it. One of the other islands, maybe. But even so... How can any be so closed minded, so thoughtless as to tell someone to forget their dreams because they don't conform with the speaker's sense of reality? No wonder he's so hurt, so torn. Maybe if he could make it to Pan's Isle, someday in the waking world... He'd find that everything was different then. He'd find a home.

His lips met hers with an almost desperate passion and she returned his kiss with strength and confidence, blocking all thought as she surrendered herself to the Joy she found there. Hrolled to his back, bringing her along to rest on his chest. When they broke, she looked down, chocolate eyes looking intently into the sky held in his eyes. "Torc," she said softly, "Those that tell you that who you are and what you are, determined only by the varagies of birth, know NOTHING. They want you to feel as though you are nothing because they are nothing and they feel they must crush you beneath them. And they are wrong. So what if you're achadhiel? So what if you were born on the wrong side of the sheets? It doesn't make you any less worthy to be treated respectfully, and it doesn't give you any less reason to be LOVED. If you dream of a wife and children, then make it happen. Don't let the impression of small-minded hypocrits determine who you are and what you will do. You determine your destiny, Torc. Not them."

She leaned down to kiss him softly, first on each eyelid, then on his lips, holding it to an almost chaste kiss reminiscent of the first time she placed her lips upon his.

"I cannot promise you a forever, Torc. I may never even meet with you in the waking world. But I will promise you this - my reasons for sharing Joy with you this night had no ulterior motives. I found you a very attractive, very caring, almost innocent man. And that appealed to me. I am glad to see where this goes for the time we are here in these Springs. And, Pan willing, I hope to share Joy with you again, once more for the sake of the person you have shown yourself to be."

This time, she kissed him longer, starting at a slow, soft kiss and building in intensity until her tongue once more fought against his and she could feel her breath catching in her chest. May he never doubt the truth of this, she prayed fervently as she slowed the kiss once more and pulled gently away from him. He deserves that much, I believe.
Tickle-fight champion.
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

Torc took the kiss and tried to give it passion. He had shared Sevti’s body, just like she had shared his, but now he knew she was the enemy. Allegra hadn’t changed the war, or what side he was on, but he wanted to hold her like a woman that might not throw him away.

Yet this changed it, Torc couldn’t pretend that Sevti was just some woman, couldn’t hope for something more… he had been seduced by a panling. What he was going to do next was hard, for he had already felt the stirring in his groin. It was slowly filling out again, and with her on top this was going to get ugly.

Torc took the chance and held onto Sevti as he rolled her onto her back. When he broke their kiss, he could feel his sex ready… but he would not take her. He wasn’t a rapist, like some dog that took it when ever. He stroked her hair and then he spoke, “You’re a panlist, I hope you aren’t on Pan’s Isle…” Torc took a deep breath and ready himself for a whirlwind of fighting. “For I am a Oneist, fighting the war there.”

Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

At first, Sevti looked at Torc with a smile. "You can't be," she laughed. "Oneists don't have passion for anything other than killing. Oneists don't care much for their fellow beings. And Oneists don't have sex like THAT." She reached up to brush his hair from his face, sensuality and satisfaction still lighting her face.

When she saw the truth in his eyes, her hand faltered, brown hair resting over the back of her hand as it waited partway between his eyes and his ears. "But... no. Torc, no. You're achadhiel. How can you be a Oneist when you're achadhiel? And... on Pan's Isle? On MY home?"

Her hand fell and her voice tightened. She didn't push him away, but she didn't reach for him either. "Did you burn my parents' tavern? Were you one of the men responsible for me having to make a choice of either burning to death or praying I could jump into a tree and not be seen by the bastards that liked to put swords through the hearts of twelve year old girls?" Her eyes searched his face, looking for some sign of truth hidden there.

"How can you do those things?" she whispered, her heart breaking. You watched Oneists kill those you knew. Those you loved. You were ready to kill some yourself. And he's one of them. You should hate him just for that fact alone. But... can you? Do you? Sevti had never been more torn by any question in her life.
Tickle-fight champion.
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

Torc sadly looked at Sevti, he couldn’t explain why he felt so sad, but he did. He had to tell her the truth and it hurt him to do it, slowly he rose up and spoke, “Yes Sevti, I am a half breed, I am a sin against my people and my God. Yet there wasn’t another choice for me, there were no other gods for me to pick and choose. When I moved to the World’s Mouth, I moved in with people like you. I saw their joy, their laughter, and their deaths. The confessor’s came took the parents and children.”

“I went to their execution. They made it a grand event, Priest dragged out their captive, called them heathens, said they had found the way of the One… and then tied them to the pyre. They had converted and prayed to the One to accept their souls. I remember a puppet show on stage for the children in the audience.” Torc looked sadly and his eyes began to become watery.

“They lit the fire, and all I remember was the screams of the children holding their mother. Next thing I knew, I heard cheering and I was the last one left… I thought someone should witness their deaths…” Torc stopped he had told her more then enough.

She deserved at least the explanation of why he came to her home, “I was a mage’s apprentice, yet another master was dealing with dark magic… he became corrupted by a demon. Someone made me an offer, I could leave the Mouth threw a portal, or I could become the demon’s next victim. So I left and I landed in the war, I wasn’t there for the attack, but I am there now… and I am a monster and your enemy.”

Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

Sevti shook her head, appalled. "How... how can you pray to a God that lets this happen? That ENCOURAGES this to happen? To one that tells you that YOU are a sin when there's nothing sinful about you?" Tears began to form in the corner of her eyes. She refused to brush them away.

She'd studied his face. She knew that this was not the kind of thing in him. That he found no Joy in these killings. That it appalled him as well. Then how...

"How can you still believe in this abomination?" she threw at him angrily, still refusing to move from where she lay. "Do you HONESTLY believe that I am a heathen? That I deserve to be burned like that? After you loved me like this? Do you think that I've corrupted you because I've shared my body?"

Finally, she looked away, the tears starting to run silently over her cheeks. "If you meet me there, in Pan's Isle, will you kill me immediately or turn me over to someone else to do it?" she asked softly.
Tickle-fight champion.
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

Torc looked down at the beautiful crying woman underneath him. He felt so horrible, so a thing that would destroy such people, he was a monster. “I can’t… they are the church it matters not what I feel. If they wish members of the church to give me bruises and cuts… I can say nothing. I can hope that one day I will gain there respect for my knowledge of the Craft… but I am a monster. What I did to you proves it. I should have been married… I should have courted you. The priests were right I am a being that will only think with his lust.”

“I helped a woman today… her name was Allegra. She was cut and going to be raped by one of the soldiers of the One… I scared him off, and found someone to heal her. I am worried about her… I don’t want her raped, I don’t want her kill. Just like you, I want nether of it for you, but I have no choice, the One demands of his priests and they move us to fight. If… if I see you… I can give you a chance to run… it will take time for me to report back to someone… I could wait, so that soldiers wouldn’t rape you.”

Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

"I wouldn't need your protection from them," she told him coldly. "I've got protection of my own." She laid beneath him silently for a moment, thinking about all he'd said.

"Your CHURCH is full of nothing but men that can't get it up so they don't want anyone else to either," she finally spat at him angrily. "That's why they - and your GOD - think all of us Panlings need to either repent or be destroyed. Because we can't be controlled, and we won't go exclusively to their beds. They are selfish men," her dark eyes turned to his, burning with the fire of her hate for the religion that was bent on destroying her. The religion, but not Torc, a small voice spoke in her mind. He doesn't belong with them.

"They're selfish men who cannot stand seeing happiness in others," she continued. "And they want to destroy that happiness as soon as they can. That's why they tell you you are a sin. Why you're a monster. It's because they want to make you think that you are. Because it makes them feel more powerful."

She thought about how he said he saved Allegra earlier that day. She didn't know the woman, but she was one of her own. The man Torc saved her from were the kind of Oneists that Sevti expected. The cruel, the sadistic, the ones that wouldn't let anyone else have what they couldn't. The fact that he didn't allow it to happen, that he found someone to heal her, meant that he didn't belong with them. He shouldn't be with the people that were trying to take away her freedom, her life. He belonged... well, maybe not necessarily with the Panlings, but with someone that didn't try to make him into something he wasn't.

She reached up, softly cupping his face, tenderness over taking the anger. "You did nothing to me that I didn't want," she told him softly. "And nothing, I believe, that you didn't want either. Neither of us went into this thinking it would be anything other than what it was. I didn't expect you to court me, Torc. I wouldn't have wanted it. And marriage," she laughed softly as she smiled. "I've already told you my thoughts on that. Can you honestly say that what we shared felt wrong? I can't think you were a monster for giving me what I desired - what you desired."

Her tongue darted out to wet her lips as she prepared to speak the truth. "What I would desire again, Oneist or no. Because, Torc, I can't think of you as one. You are nothing like the Oneists that I have seen over the last several days. You hold none of their cruelty. And I don't think you'd have me killed. You didn't Allegra. You wouldn't me. And you wouldn't anyone that was innocent. Don't ask me why I know it, but I do. You would try to find a way to serve both that selfish God of yours and your own conscience. I hope that one day, you'll decide that your conscience is the one to listen to more readily. You have to live with that. Your God only makes himself known to you through his corrupt priests."

She waited quietly for his response, not knowing if he would rise from above her and leave her lying alone by this spring because it was indoctrinated into him that it was the right thing to do. She prayed that her words would reach a part of him that would see the sense she spoke. And believe it.
Tickle-fight champion.
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

Torc held there, hovering above Sevti. His arms trembled yet he didn’t want to leave her, he didn’t want to feel proper at the moment, but this wasn’t right. “I should leave…” Torc stayed where he was, he looked into Sevti’s eyes, her beautiful long black hair, and her pale skin.

“When you came into the pool, I just wanted to feel loved. Feel joy of being held and kissed. I wanted to be selfish like everyone else and feel the things that soldiers talk about. Well not about the whimper and hurting, but the fantastic felling of being with someone.” Torc felt his manhood rise.

Torc shifted his weight to one arm and stroked Sevti’s hair, “I wanted to feel like a man. I wanted to hold you for a flicker and feel like I belonged. Have you ever felt like you didn’t belong, I haven’t belonged for all my life.” Torc felt like he was dieing… why was he just staying there talking. She wanted him to go…

Torc stopped stroking Sevti’s hair and lowered himself softly onto her. She was so beautiful with her hair spread over the meadow grass, he lowered his chest on to her feeling the press of her flesh against him. He was looking at her eyes then her lips, he bent for a kiss. He opened his mouth slightly readying for the tongue that he would enter her mouth with.

Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

She hadn't been sure he'd stay. So many times while he spoke she could see the duty to his God for him to leave in his eyes, warring strongly against his desire for himself to stay. And each time, she wasn't sure which would win - duty or desire.

But as he stroked her hair, then when he pressed his body to hers, she knew he'd chosen himself over his God. And she felt a small victory over the One God that had decreed the death of her beliefs, and the joy that Torc was taking a needed step to possibly see this for himself.

"Right now, you belong here, Torc," Sevti whispered as he lowered himself onto her. She raised her head to meet his lips, her mouth open to receive his tongue. Her own met his, softly at first, trying to reassure him that his choice was the right one, then more passionately as Joy rose within her.

As the kiss deepened, the Panling wrapped her arms around her Oneist lover, holding him close. She could feel herself start to dampen again, the kiss, his closeness, the feel of his manhood beginning to rise against her thigh once more and her overwelming attraction to his innocence and passion stirring her own arousal.
Tickle-fight champion.
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

As Torc and Sevti’s tongues danced his manhood rose between her thighs, feeling not completely as hard as he first did. He broke their kiss, feeling light headed and euphoric. Torc moved his hand over Sevti’s stomach, lightly brushing her ribs. Then a mischievous smile came across his face.

Torc spoke to Sevti softly, “There is something else that the soldiers talk about… I might be new at this, so I…” Damn it, I am going to do this, Torc moved down so that his head was above her stomach and he felt that his legs were back in the spring. Slowly he bent kissing her upper stomach. He felt his hair drop over her belly, and he felt her lower tops of her breasts rubbed the top of his head. His hands felt the smooth sides of her chest and ran down to her hips.

Slowly Torc softly kissed Sevti’s belly. They were slow bet he felt that the taste of her was just as sensual as the location, and as he kiss fell on her stomach Torc smelled the fragrance of wildflowers. Still his head lowered to the triangle of hair that her showed its way to her sex. He kissed her thighs, ran his hands over her buttocks, as he kissed the top of her thighs.

Slowly tentatively he kissed his way lower on her thighs and nearer to her sex. The moisture from the love making was still there and it felt like it was still warm and damp. Torc took his hand and ran lightly over her sex, feeling the moist folds, circling the nub on the top, and as his fingers softly lowered over the slip he kissed the nub sucking it gently.

Torc stroked the slit carefully and delicately, making sure he didn’t puck any of Sevti’s soft hair. He felt the dampness and tasted Sevti’s moisture… he felt so… unsure. This was new to him, the feeling of soft thighs rubbing across his face. The pretty nub that he was gently sucking on, he felt adventurous and as if he was giving this woman pleasure, and he felt that it was wonderful giving it to her.

Softly Torc felt one of his finger press gently into Sevti’s cavern, entering not even to a knuckle. Yet to Torc it felt amazing running his finger softly on the inside. Then he moved his tongue out to the nub lightly flickering it and then gently cupping it with his tongue. As his sucking continued he felt his throat start to swallow his own water as well as hers. Need fully he started to roll his tongue upon her nub, circling it, and on the occasion missing a complete circle and running across it. His finger slide deeper and then moved out fearing that he had hurt her, but wanting to do it again.

Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

Sevti smiled softly when Torc made his intentions known. As he moved his mouth down her body, she ran her fingers up his back and into his hair. The giggle that escaped as his hair tickled the bottom of her breast turned into a sigh of satisfaction as when his hands trailed over her hips and his lips pressed against her skin.

Each slow kiss on her stomach then her thighs was a wonderful tease and she stroked his hair, sighing softly. "That feels good, To..."

Then his finger brushed over her damp folds, pressing over her sensitive nub, and his name turned into a low moan. Her fingers tightened slightly in his hair. She was about to speak again when his lips closed over the sensitive button and her back arched. "By Pan," she whispered, almost in awe.

The slow way he explored her sex while his lips worked over her nub had to be one of the most erotic feelings she'd experienced to date. It was a very slow build, another small notch of desire being added one a top another every burn. This is... exquisite, she thought, her hands rising from where they'd been entangled in his hair to brush lightly over her own breasts. She revelled in the feel of his mouth on her most private parts.

She felt his finger enter barely enter her and she purred softly. Her dampness made it so easy for him to slip inside of her. It felt so GOOD. His tongue teasing over her sensitive bud, his finger resting inside of her, her own fingers questing over her breasts to brush over hardened nipples... "Torc," she breathed softly, feeling herself clench slightly around the finger that began to press itself more deeply into her.

Her hips wanted to move against him, wanted to press the thin digit even further into her wetness, but she forced them to remain still, letting the desire build higher as she denied herself the small releases that her body movements would give. She wanted more, but she wanted it to last. She wanted to last until he would be ready for her once more.

When his finger slipped out of her, she expected to feel it slip slowly inside almost immediately. When it didn't, she thought he could be teasing her, his mouth not stopping. She waited several exquisite flickers, her tunnel feeling empty without his touch within her. Finally, she could wait no more and breathed, "Torc, please. Please don't stop. It... it all feels so good. Please."
Tickle-fight champion.
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

Torc’s heard Sevti’s plea as the tips of his ears brushed her thighs. His legs and lower body was heating up being in the spring, but it was the feel of Sevti’s cool pale skin against his flesh that made him shiver as he licked her womanhood.

Torc’s tongue made a slow dance your Sevti’s nub. Circling it, like a coiled viper, and then after three or four circlets, Torc would flick it lightly up and done with a fast tempo. He loved the feel of how hard and yet the give it had as he ran his tongue over it, the moisture of their combined juices lent a salty taste to it, as he continued to lick her nub, feeling the slit at one moment and a little hair at the next.

Torc’s finger went back to the entrance to Sevti’s silky cavern. Slowly it went in, exploring the depths of her. Torc felt moisture and hotness that burn in him a lust that wanted to burn everything. Torc, however, kept himself calm, he didn’t want to hurt Sevti delicate insides, so he slowly moved his finger, till he felt a tiny bump. Torc wonder what such a thing could be. So he ran his finger over it, feeling it again.

Slowly the realization that Torc’s finger was like a smaller version of his manhood came to him, and then he slowly started to pump it in and out of Sevti. Yet it was much smaller then he thought, so he added a second finger as he started to flick Sevti nub up and down. Slowly Torc entered with the second finger, keeping and even slide into her, then he started to go a little faster, wishing that it was his manhood instead of his hand.

Torc other hand hadn’t been forgotten either as it rubbed across Sevti’s lower stomach, torc thumb ran its length threw the soft hair of Sevti patch, while the tips of his longer fingers touched the bottom of her breasts.

Torc was becoming very excited at the feeling of Sevti’s pleasure, he started to quicken his pace, no longer circling her nub, but flicking it with as much haste as he could put into it. The feeling of his hand as it went in and out become fast like a heart beat. Torc felt the hand bump against his chin at times but he didn’t mind and continued with his moves… smell Sevti’s sex as it perfumed the air.

Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

The dance of Torc's tongue over Sevti's nub sent a new shiver through her body, immediately adding more wetness to her sex, with each fast stroke. He can't be as inexperienced in this as he claims, she thought wildly as her hips shuddered slightly at the reentrance of his finger into her. Because otherwise, this is some of the best beginner's luck I've ever felt.

A low moan started in the back of her throat and escaped through her open lips, additional proof that her lover had the gift of pleasuring her in such an intimate way.

She felt his finger slip inside of her, running carefully over the inside of her tunnel. Then her hips bucked, uncontrolled, and she uttered a small cry. That special spot inside of her... the one that shut down her mind and took over her body, drawing her desire faster than any other touch of her body. "Torc," the strangled cry of Joy fell from her lips. Her fingers, still at her nipples, pinched the hard peaks as she cried out again in time with his second stroke over that small nub. Dimmly, she felt her fingers brush against Torc's as he caressed the bottom-most edge of her breasts.

When his second finger entered her and began to slip in and out of her in a quick rhythm, her hips moved to match it. She could feels his tongue flicking over her nub as her sex rose and fell, somehow managing to keep up with her frenzied movements. He's... oh Pan, he should belong to you, to Joy, she thought with conviction before the thought was torn from her by another rise of pleasure.

"Torc... oh Torc.... By all the Gods above, Torc...," she babbled, finger pinching, pulling, rubbing over her breasts with the need for complete stimulation. "It feels... It's... more. Please, Torc, I need more. Deeper. Faster. Harder. Slower. Softer. More. I just... I don't... Oh please." She felt the edge once more approaching fast and try though she did to rein it in, she knew this would be one she couldn't hold back without help from the man nestled between her thighs.
Tickle-fight champion.
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

Torc heard what Sevti said, and tried to speak while pleasing her at the same time. His voice tried to moan out the words, how? But what came instead was a vibration that ran alone Torc’s tongue into Sevti’s nub. He couldn’t help it; as he was new trying something only soldiers talked about.

Torc could only think of one way to give her more, as he put a third finger into her, trying to drive them deeper into Sevti, he felt that bump again… There was no way to avoid it now, every thrust in he hit that bump. And every time he plunged in, Torc lick sometimes softly, sometimes hard the nub that was connected to Sevti’s sex.

Torc’s other hand want to Sevti’s curved behind, feeling the top of cheeks. He felt the thrusting muscle of her cheeks moving back and forth, while his hand moved in her. The smell of her their love was intoxicating. Torc felt how hard he was in the spring… his manhood was so hot, he wanted Sevti to feel the fire burning inside of him. He wanted to get up and feel himself inside of her… but instead he kept licking and stroking. Hoping that this was just as well.

Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

The vibration of the unspoken word over the button of her sex caused her to buck under him. The addition of another finger into her tightness, however, was what she really needed.

She cried out loudly as he pushed more deeply into her, slipping up and back through her wetness. She began to shudder as her climax approached, her hips rising and falling to match his thrust. She babbled his name, called on her God, repeated over and over how good he was making her feel, as her hands roamed restlessly over her body.

The reached the nexus of her legs, once more her fingers curling into his hair when she could hold back no more. "Torc... I'm... Oh, Pan, I'm... "

The muscles of her sex clenched tightly around his fingers as wetness gushed through her tunnel. She slipped her hands down to grasp his shoulders tightly, nails embedding themselves more harshly than she would have wished into the skin. Her body shook as she cried out unintelligible sounds as she sought release physically, spiritually, vocally.

It took several burns for her body to slow, her voice to soften, her muscles to unclench and instead spasm slowly until they, too, stopped. She released her hold on Torc's shoulders and open dark eyes to gaze at him. There was still need hidden there, still hunger. But it had been temporarily abated by the Joy she'd just found.

"The soldiers must tell some good stories," she told him warmly, "because if that truly was your first time, you have a gift that could only come from Pan himself."

Without allowing him a chance to dwell on the mention of her God, she rose and pulled him to her, kissing her wetness from his lips. It was an exciting mix - her own juices combined with his from their earlier love making, combined with the taste she was becoming intimately familiar with of Torc's kisses.

When she pulled away, a gleam twinkled in her brown eyes. "And now it's time to repay you with some Joy of your own. Have you heard soldier's stories of women pleasing men in much the same way you've done for me? Or," she asked with a smile as she slid along the grass to submerge herself in the spring, "have you had experience with it yourself?" She reached for his sex, feeling it's renewed hardness in her hand and felt the stirring within herself once more. First things first, she reminded herself while she stroked it gently, waiting for his reply.
Tickle-fight champion.
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

Torc felt the moisture all over his face. He felt his fingers were being crushed by the powerful grip of Sevti’s womanhood. Yet Torc felt incredibly lustful and hot from the forbidden pleasure that Sevti was showing, and as Torc sucked and licked till he felt Sevti’s body calm, his only thought was that he wished he could have seen her beautiful body during her throws.

As Sevti slipped into the spring he felt his eyes go over her body. The way her dark black hair fell to her breast as she bent over to enter the spring. The way her pale thighs had the glimmer of moonlight off them due to her moisture and his own; yet it was her curves that excited him the most. The way she moved, her behind, her breast, her soft but tight belly, held a grace and beauty that made Torc want to have her again and again.

As she entered the spring and kissed Torc he felt like he could drown in her kisses and not even care. He felt his body rub hard against her as the kissed, his desire was strong and he wanted to lift her up and mount her for the second time. Yet he kept still as he felt her wonderful lips and tongue. He was beginning to think that he was going to mount her again when she broke there kiss and she touched his manhood, Torc felt it surge for a moment in her hand.

“What can I say Sevti, I had a great teacher in you, as for what you are talking about… aye I have heard soldiers tales about such things, but in truth, my feeling in my gut tells me to mount you now, and feel your beautiful cavern around me. Yet I am curious as to what they speak of…” Torc left it as an open comment, but he could feel the need in his loins wanted to take her again.

Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

The thought of Torc taking her sent a flush of heat through Sevti that had nothing to do with the warmth of the Springs. For a brief moment, she was tempted to let him do just that, remembering the feel of him pulsing inside of her.

But no. She did want to finish inside of her, but she had the overwhelming desire to at least taste him on her lips. She wanted to share this small bit of Joy with him, even if it only lasted a few burns before he took her once more.

She shook her head. "Let me satisfy your curiosity, at least for a few burns. I don't want to bring you to your Joy with this because," she blushed faintly, "for all that I've experienced Joy with you twice tonight, I'd like a third experience. But I think this is something that will make taking me even better."

She kissed him once more, stepping in between his legs for her body to press her body against his, trapping his manhood between them as she continued to gently tease it with a fingertip tracing over the head.

When she pulled her lips from his, her dark eyes stared into his light ones. "Will you let me? Will you sit on the edge of the pool for just a few burns so I can return Joy to you?"

She smiled when Torc nodded and slipped onto the ledge behind him. She lowered herself to her knees, settling herself comfortably between his legs. Slowly, she lowered herself further until her mouth was the at the level of his scrotum. As she stroked her hand over his manhood, she slipped her tongue out to gently lick the wrinkled skin. She started from it's very base, near his bottom, and slowly licked upward until her tongue reached his manhood.

She lifted her head back to look at his face as she lowered her mouth for a second pass, wondering if she could tell his enjoyment. Her hand, meanwhile, continued to move slowly over him, teasing slowly around the head, scraping her nails lightly down to the base. She continued this until every inch of his jewels had been tasted. The very act itself excited her once more and she wondered just how long she'd be able to hold out before begging him to be inside her once more.

When she finished there, she rose from her knees long enough to kiss him deeply. "That's the start," she promised him before getting ready to sink back in the water to take him in her mouth. "How do you like it so far?"
Last edited by Sevti on Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tickle-fight champion.
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

As Torc moved himself to the warm wet stone, he felt water casade over his body. Down it went over his hairless chest, over his tanned skin, and finally into his soft public hair. He felt his wet hair touch and stay upon his shoulders and the wild hint of jasmine still clung to it. As the wind caressed Torc body, he felt the first ministrations of Sevti.

Torc groaned with pleasure and at the soft touch of Sevti. He didn’t just feel her lips and tongue move across him but her creamy white shoulders and her silky dark hair over his thighs. As she moved, he began to feel her arms move over his inner thighs, slowly he reached down to feel Sevti’s her run threw his fingers. He wanted to touch it so badly, just like he wanted to touch everything else on her.

Torc’s eyes fluttered, he was taking deep breaths threw his nose. He was beganing to know what true lust was… he wanted her to mount him so badly at the moment. He could feel this ache inside of him begging for him to take her now, to wait no more and finish inside of her, then to hold her tightly. He wanted to feel her so badly right now.

As Sevti rose and kisses Torc deeply, his legs surrounded Sevti bottom bringing her closer to him. He kissed her with wild abandon after she spoke, for he felt his manhood press hard into her and his arms captured her back wanting to dig his fingers into her flesh. As Torc finally stopped, “Sevti I need you now, I want to feel you wrapped around me.” Torc slowly kissed the top of her breast while he raised the other one up.

“Sevti, I can feel a white hot need for you, please my wild flower, my need overwhelms my curiousity. I want you!” Torc kissed the nipple of the white breast in front of him. “I want to be inside of you, I feel like I wish to climb into every pore of you… I want you to fill me up and me to fill you. By the One, Sevti, please!” Torc teased the nipple again adding a small nibble to it. His need was overcoming his restraint and he felt aggression was starting to come out of soul.

Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

Sevti felt herself being pulled close to Torc, the passion in his kiss, his eagerness pressing against her. Her own desire rose as he spoke of his need, placing soft kisses atop her breasts.

A war was fought within herself as he teased her with his mouth, his words desperately driving her closer to climbing atop him and finding their pleasure. She wanted him once more, that was certain. She needed to feel him inside of her, pulsing as she drove him deeper and deeper into her. She wanted to cry out his name in abandon for all the world to hear.

But another part, the part that strove to lengthen this worship to it's fullest, begged patience. Think of the heights of Joy you'll each receive if you wait, it spoke. Think of what you will show him, how much closer you can bring him to Pan, if it becomes more than just a satisfaction of lust. Continue to show him why it's called Joy, rather than a rutting like the animals of the forest. After all, she reminded herself, It is your turn to please him, just as he has so wonderfully pleased you. And for that, you should call on all of your training to ensure the greatest pleasure possible.

She sighed, ending in a soft grunt of pleasure as her lover's teeth touched her sensitive nipple.

Oh now, her desire cried.

Wait, her patience demanded.

Drawing his face from her breasts, Sevti kissed him deeply as she climbed atop his lap, settling herself just in front of his manhood so it lay trapped between their bodies. With the lightest of touches, she pulled her nails upward, starting at his buttocks and moving slowly up his back until she reached his shoulders.

She pulled out of the kiss to speak softly to him, but kept her body pressed tightly to his. As she spoke, she bounced lightly on his lap - slow movements designed to stroke him softly as his rod lay trapped between two layers of hot flesh, all the while feeling her own dampness coat his thighs. "I want you, Torc," she whispered, laying her forehead against his as her body moved against him. "By all that I find holy, I want you. But I want this to be good for you. Better than good. I want it to be something you'll take with you during your waking and use as a measure against what all other experiences of Joy can compare. I want you to know how good Good can be. And for that, my lover, you need patience." Slowly, she captured his bottom lip between her teeth and began to suck on it.
Tickle-fight champion.
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

Torc felt a hand gently stroking his manhood. He wanted to be patient, yet his need was interfering with his mood, and Sevti talked he listened, but as she kissed him it inflamed his passion.

Torc felt his hand go down her shoulders to the curve of Sevti buttocks. He felt his fingers touch her inner thighs and a brief bit of moisture went over them as he lifted her up. The feel of her soft flesh was amazing and Torc was almost certain that he had slightly opened her slit to the hot air as he lifted her till his manhood fall between her legs. Then slowly Torc lowered her, feeling her breasts slide down his chest till her face was once again near his.

Torc felt his harden staff, pressed firmly between Sevti’s milky thighs. The base of it, felt her small nub, while the shaft became warm with her fluid. He kissed her deeply moving a little with his hips to rub against her. Torc felt his hands roam across Sevti’s body touching and carress soft smooth spots of flesh.

Torc began to feel moisture come from his as he moved and very slowly touched Sevti’s thighs. He was feeling very hot and hard, as he raised his hands to her globes, touching, teasing the nipples, and then kissing them with softness. Slowly he raised his head and looked at her.

Torc pressed there bodies close together feeling the hair entangle as their hips touched. “I promise to be patient, but I need is burning and I feel your moisture Sevti, by the One there are times when I burn to be inside of you… but I promise you have my patience, and you have me when you want.” Torc kissed Sevit hard, feeling once again their bodies entangle and the water that was left on Torc dripped upon Sevti.

Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

Patience was tried as Torc slowly lowered her onto him, his hardness filling her with sublime pleasure. She wanted to rise and fall against him, feeling him rub her small, sensitive nub with each stroke. Nooowww, cried the animal part of her brain.

She was forced to close her eyes and bite her lip to keep the need for patience foremost in her mind when his hands and mouth covered her breasts.

Patience.... Patience.... Please, Pan, let me be patient. But if feels so good.

She heard his words, trying hard to focus on them as he pressed closer to her. She focused her vision on their entangled hair resting on the swell of her breast, concentrating on the fact that the dampness and the dark made it difficult to tell which belonged to who. Burning need... yeah. You aren't the only one, Torc. His patience... I need to keep my own!

She surrendered herself to the kiss, once again using it as a conduit for her passion. She let her need release there rather than allowing her hips to rise and fall quickly on his lap as she so greatly desired. Letting her hands roam his body, she tried to think only of the feel of her lips against his, the press of his warm skin under her hands. She wanted to concentrate on the battle their tongues fought, feeling the strength as first he then she would be in control of their contest.

But she couldn't ignore the fullness she felt as he rested inside of her, her own dampening increasing with every burn. Keep it slow, she reminded herself, drawing her body upward flicker by flicker, then letting herself settle into his lap once more. Must keep it slow. She tried to keep her thoughts on both the meeting of their mouths and the meeting of their bodies but the multitude of sensations was too much. After the earlier pleasures he gave her, she just couldn't hold that much back.

She pulled her lips from his, looking deeply into the blue pools of his eyes. Resting her hands on his shoulders, she rose once more, higher and higher until she could feel just the tip of him within her. "Patience," she murmurred once more as she let him slowly fill her again. She tried to time each movement to last a full burn, to draw out the pleasure. Her muscles shook with need, her breathing ragged as it passed her lips. But still she kept the slow pace, refusing to let herself go until she can do nothing else.
Tickle-fight champion.
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

As Sevti slowly started to come up, Torc exhaled feeling every bit of his body slowly loosening, for she had been so wet and hot around him. Then as she came back down Torc felt his finger slowly started to tighten upon her buttocks. He felt the muscles in his arms come taut with force as his lungs surged with air. Torc’s chest surged forward with air, moving his hips back a little bit.

Yet the feeling of Sevti’s wet breasts lowering onto Torc’s chest and then slowly running down, set fire to him. He could feel his hand wanting to clench her hips and force her up and down. He could feel the need burning threw him, wanting to tear into Sevti, wanting to bite her like some animal, wanting to claw her back and leave his marks as then came together in passion.

Torc slowly loosened his grip upon Sevti. “Patience…” Torc spoke it between ragged breaths, wanting to take her like some animal. Wanting to wait not one more flicker to have her… wanting to rush head long with her. He needed to do something with his hands, otherwise they would hurt her, for Torc didn’t feel like being gentle right now. His mouth was clenched in patient need, but for how long… he did not know.

Slowly as Sevti once again took that pleasurable yet tortous route up, Torc had his right hand come to the front of her lower belly. Slowly it drifted down to her sweet delta, and Torc felt his thumb touch her nub upon the fold. Slowly as she came down he moved his thumb in slow half circles. Circle the front then crossing over the nub, all in four flickers as she came down. His left felt the small of her back, and like some small circle of energy in his palm wanting to warm the base of her spine.

Torc felt a loud moan escape his throat as Sevti finally rested on him. His head was thrown back and his eyes were closed for a second wanting to take her so badly, but know that he made a promise to her. A promise of patience, it was like knowing a cup of water was out of reach when you were dying of thirst. As she started again upwards, Torc continued the ministrations to her nub, wanting to go fast and harder, but forcing every bit of his being to be slow… forcing to hold on to his sanity…Torc jaw muscles screamed from the tightness.

Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

The moment Torc's finger touched her nub, Sevti tensed everywhere. Pan's balls, that feels so good. How can I continue to be patient when every part of my being is on fire?

Her nails bit into Torc's back as she concentrated on slowly lowering herself down once more, her breathing ragged with the need for control. She closed her eyes, sinking her teeth into her lower lip. The pain cleared her head for a moment, focused her on the need to draw things out until there could be no other choice but to surrender.

Down... slowly... One... flicker... at... a... time...

She kept her teeth buried in her lip, focusing on the pain which just barely washed over the pleasure. Her eyes closed to slits as she concentrated... concentrated on keeping her movements slow, steady. Concentrated on holding back the desire, focusing on each sensation individually rather than letting them merge into a whole. It was easier to handle each thing individually.

She was starting to feel a little pride in her ability to hold back her need when the pain started to transmute to a pleasure of it's own. Just another thing to concentrate on, she told herself as she rose to her apex once more. But... it seemed to take less time to get there, less time until she was resting in Torc's lap once more. "I don't know... I'm not sure if I can..." she whispered.

Something else. I need something else to concentrate on, she thought desperately. Torc... pleasure him more. Focus on pleasuring him more. How can I... what can I...

Instincts. Follow your instincts, Sevti.

Surrender.

Surrender? That couldn't be right. How could she surrender?

Briefly, she flashed back to a time two yahren ago when Father Andi was teaching her the subtleties of Joy. How she tried so hard to please him, tried every trick he had taught her and finally he whispered one word to her. Surrender. And that was the key.

Maybe it was the key once more.

So she... let go. Didn't concentrate on anything other than letting herself feel and making sure that Torc felt as well. She stopped trying to keep a steady pace and just let her lover's movements lead the way. Soft sighs, soft moans escaped her lips as she drew her nails over his back, leaving light scratches over the tanned skin. Her body undulated against him, pressing close before moving away with each stroke. She let her head fall to his shoulder, feeling his wet hair brushing her cheek as her lips captured his ear, sucking gently on the lobe. "I don't know how much patience I have left myself, Torc," she admitted, releasing his ear to whisper to him softly. "I want to let go, but I want you to know the ultimate pleasure. I just don't know if I can do both."
Last edited by Sevti on Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tickle-fight champion.

Return to “Erulzat Archives”