Haunted Eyes Upon the Throne (Samheen 27) (Open)

Moderator: Mods

Ashtallion Urdil
Battle Mage

Post by Ashtallion Urdil »

At the sound of the clashing swords and cursed words, Ashtallion flicked his eyes to Sevti, " You can stand behind me... you aswell Syra, stay behind me unless I tell you otherwise... ", the mage was still close to them, only a few feet infront of the two ladies. His arms rose to the side ever so slightly, the red robes shifted of their own accord seemingly, but those with common sense, it was merely his own power stirring them. The sorcery could be felt as it sizzled in the air around him. Asht made no threatening move towards the gaurds of the One, he maintained his gaze on the doors, waiting for.... well, whatever was due to explode from behind those doors.

A golden nimbus visably outlined the adhiel battlemage, it was weaving of pure force that he held in check for now.
Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

Sevti took the place that Ashtallion indicated, doing her best to keep her dagger hidden as she moved. The clash of swords unnerved the girl, but she refused to let that stop her from doing what she could if the fighting entered this room. With luck, it would stop before the combatants reached the throne room and Ashtallion's preparations would have been for naught.

But somehow, the girl didn't think she would be that lucky. She rarely was when she entered the Aether Realms.
"First let's just unzip your religion down" - [i]Crazy[/i], Tori Amos
Tickle-fight champion.
[i]Avatar is At the Edge of the World by Electra[/i]
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

The fighting did not enter the room. There was a pained howl and all sounds stopped. It ended with a loud thud as the tip of a sword pierced the door from the other side. Silence. Waiting. With a flick of his head one of the soldiers in the room motioned for the doors. "You two. Go see what's going on. Carefully." The soldiers were more than a little edgy. To have the combat end so suddenly was more than little unnerving. And that howl did not help one bit.

As the doors opened, a strange scene became visible. Four men and a woman stood about thirty paces down the hallway. Vaguely their uniforms identifies them as Two Imperial Guardsmen and a pair of Kingstones. The girl stood in their midst and they all waited on her to do something. They were too far for any sound to carry over, but everything was clearly visible.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.

Return to “Erulzat Archives”