Sierra: To his Lordship the Margrave

Where messages and orders are stored for those residing in the Seven Isles.

Moderator: Mods

Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Sierra: To his Lordship the Margrave

Post by Elvin Motricé »

Alone in his room in the University Elvin looked at the blank sheet before him for a moment, his quill hovering in the small inkwell. The Professor ordered the things he had managed to learn about the Margrave from the local populace. At first the mage had wondered why the man was here, Sierra had been almost useless before. He understood now that the man's position was merely ornamental: an extension to guarantee Sierra's continued subservience to Dort. "A somewhat arrogant man convinced of his own intelligence," he sighed while taking up his quill, "Why is politics more about manipulation then actually putting competent men and women in charge?" He started to write in the Human tongue. He'ld let one of the scribes copy the letter out again before he sent it but this was as good a moment as any to practice writing in Human.

25 Jygust

Most Honoured Margrave von Statten

I am most surprised by your invitation for a luncheon and I am honoured. I hereby confirm that I will be attending your luncheon on the 30th of Jygust if your busy schedules permits it.

Yours truly

Elvin Motricé, Professor University of Magic
Last edited by Elvin Motricé on Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"- and so's Mister Motricé." Becca smiled wryly. "He's probably going to go - he's not set anything on fire for a few months, so he's got to be going through withdrawal by now." ~ Becca Acerbi

Return to “Imperial Mail”