Harbor Gates (Jygust 30th MT)

Moderators: Meridiuz, Grey Wolf, Graves, Mods

Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Harbor Gates (Jygust 30th MT)

Post by Grey Wolf »

The port of the Citadel was clearly added later, after the ancient ones finished building the city. It forms a small section just outside the concentric circles that form the city, with docks and warehouses dominating its looks. This port is the main port of the entire Empire, hence all tradehouses have their headquarters here.

There are, of course, several shipping docks, including the infamous Outlaws’ Wharf. Day in to day out, an abundance of life comes into and leaves the docks. The Docks bring the world to the Citadel and makes her economy thrive; without them the Citadel would parish. The Docks serve for many purposes. Business at the docks is like clock work and there is an almost continuous stream of traffic between them and the city.

As ships approach they are directed to a slip at which time passengers may disembark. Looking down the rows of ships, there a many different types, brigs, galleons, schooners, all proudly resting in the water waiting to sail off to the next port of call. All except one. At the front of the pier, sitting proudly at the first slip rests a ship whose keel hovers feet above the surface of the water. An airship, she proudly flies flags of the Western Kingdom, from where she is the first to journey on a mission of trade.

The gates themselves are a scene of barely controlled chaos. Peddlers, beggars, sailors, and drunkards seem to mill about with no rhyme or reason. Those who had heard of the unparalleled efficiency of the Ceaser`s Purple Guard who ran the gate are surprised to find it now run by the Blue Tabarded City Guard. Many of the uniforms are mismatched and stained, and the guard themselves mix an air of resignation and contempt as they question each person attempting to gain entry. The area in front of the gate is nearly always crowded. Still with enough patience, or a couple of well placed elbows, it is possible to get to the front of the line. It was the usual setup and Krys and Stu ran the show, admitting the people in. Another old face was back, though it was rather half a face. Sergeant Duncan sat at a table near the guard house, the left side of his face as well as his entire nose obscured by a polished steel mask. Whomever made it put great attention to detail, and managed to shape the metal to match his features on a somewhat sharper scale. There was no eye-slit on the mask and one would be safe to assume there was no eye under the mask either.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Darla Mint
Civus

Post by Darla Mint »

Never had Darla thought she would ever feel such overwhelming and intense relief. Land. Staggering slightly, the adolescent girl shuffled over the plank that had been laid out for the passengers. As she took her first step ashore, Darla's foot was put down carefully, as if savoring the moment. When she finally stood with both feet firmly on dock, she cautiously risked a deep and grateful breath, exhaling slowly in a relieved sigh. She wanted to drop down and kiss the ground, but that would probably draw attention...

Darla still felt a little qualmish; the whirling in her head and stomach was still getting used to the lack of rocking underneath her soles, but it was gradually starting to settle down. The girl was unbelievably glad to be off the boat, as she had caught herself having to hold herself down from jumping into the sea several times during the trip. It had been her first actual boat-journey, and the experience made her wish fiercely that it would be her last. Seasickness had sure made it hard to preserve her own dignity what with all the vomiting and such. Somewhere above her navel, Darla's intestines tied themselves into a square knot as the worst memory of day one came floating to the surface of her mind. She had been so suddenly hit with nausea that her hurry to the edge of the ship and the haste in which she had flung her head down had thrown the spectacles off her nose, and she had been forced to get it back with a fishnet she had borrowed from one of the sailors, which she had to clean herself afterwards. It had been disgusting. Later on, she had also gotten a scolding from the captain for having him stop the boat for such a trivial thing. It had driven her to the point where she didn't dare to eat or drink anymore, and it had struck her down with constipation. Furthermore, since Darla owned about the same amount of money as a rat, the trip had been paid for with labor. Which wouldn't even have been so bad if she hadn't threatened to faint all the time.

And now there she was, standing at the port of Citadel, with hair that stuck out slightly and a decidedly greenish pale over her face. She tried blending into the background, which was a bit tricky with the club she carried around. Alright, so the thing didn't really add up with the "calm, normal, modest young woman"-image she tried to pull off. But hey, a girl's got to be able to protect herself, right?
Looking over the bustle off the area, Darla started feeling a little uncomfortable. It occurred now to her that she really didn't know much about the city. She of course heard about the libraries and the schools that were located there, which had drawn her to it, but other than that, she wasn't very sure what to expect. She silently scolded herself for being so reckless, while at the same time trying to coax herself into believing it would be alright.
This can't be so bad...It looks like a pretty decent city...What am I saying?! Look at this chaos! I'm gonna get lost or attacked and I don't even have a job and I'm broke and what am I going to do?! I'm gonna end up a beggar on the street! Alright, calm down. So maybe you're new in town and unemployed. So maybe you're broke and don't own much more besides the clothes you're wearing. So maybe you have no idea what lies ahead of you and are possibly plunging head-first into a whole lot of trouble...
Darla felt like she could burst into tears about any moment by then. However, years of training herself into controlling her emotions did not go to waste. Pulling herself together, she re-tied her knot, and straightened her dress, which had started to fade slightly because it was the only piece of clothing she had with her, so she had to wash it every day. Taking a last deep breath, she headed for the gates.
Last edited by Darla Mint on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gani Young
Civus

Post by Gani Young »

Gani stepped off the boat and onto the docks. He stood there for a flicker or two, taking in the sights, sounds and smells of the harbor. It was most definitely a busy place, as all kinds of noises could be heard. No matter where he looked, Gan found people walking or talking or doing both. Ahh, nothing beats the sweet, sweet smell of booze, feces, fish, salt and sweat mixed into one huge fucking cocktail, he smiled to himself as he tried to minimize the stench by breathing through his mouth. His trip had been quite uneventful and dull, but now he could feel the excitement of starting a new life slamming into his chest, as if trying to push him forward towards the city gates. He smiled, finally facing the gates that will throw him into the unknown. Like father, like son, they say. He sighed. It was true. He had definitely inherited his father's enjoyment of delving into the unknown. And with that, he headed towards the gates. He decided earlier that he would take things one step at a time as to not get confused, and the first step now was to get into the city itself.
Those who seek power will find it... And will be consumed by it.
[i] Avatar from drakonis.org, with minor editing by me. [/i]
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

OOC: Pardon the delay. Vacation planning and work are bitches. We are back to our regular program

There was a line of people waiting to enter the city, and it stretched back quite a distance. There was always a line of people waiting to enter Citadel and if there was not Krys was glad to make a line by being overly bitchy and nasty to the travelers, Stu and just about any living breathing thing that came within her sight or the range of her hearing, or even popped into her mind. As luck would have it Darla's path lead her to the front of the line just when Krys was done with her last customer, sending the big lug of perhaps sixteen yahren off to the city with his head tucked between his shoulders. "I knew you Dortmen were yellow-bellied. Now git. If I ever see you again, I'll cut your dangly bits off and make you into a proper girly-girl." Then she turned to Darla and with a sickeningly-sweet smile beckoned the newcomer close. "Alright, victim number thirty seven. I need your name, occupation, point of origin and reason for a visit to my city." She looked ready to write down Darla's reply before adding. "Oh, and before you start, I hate thieves, thugs, fat people, skinny people, pagans, devout followers of just about nay religion, fish, cows, horses, burlap sacks, overly large potatoes and linen trousers with wide seams. I hate other things but this should be plenty. If you are any of these or in any way related, you can not enter."

Meanwhile Gani came upon a hunched and wiry man sitting at the other table, the man's features slightly reminiscent of a rodent, though his smile spoke of a less nasty disposition than his appearance might have suggested. "Good morning. Welcome to Citadel. As my colleague put it so well, I will need your name, occupation, point of origin and a reason for visit. And if you have anything illegal on your person please turn it over now and you will not be fined or imprisoned. Drugs and potentially dangerous magickal items are considered contraband and you need a special permit for them." He paused and quickly added. "Erm, well you can't get a permit for the drugs, but you can get it for magickal items." Stu flashed Gani and apologetic smile and dipped his quill into the ink, waiting for the reply to his questions.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Darla Mint
Civus

Post by Darla Mint »

Darla stepped forward, clutching her club closely to her chest and focusing on not looking like she was intending to hit anyone with it. Nervously, she put on a polite smile and opened her mouth, ready to answer the female guard.

Who had not finished speaking.

Darla's mouth shut promptly.

As Krys spoke, Darla felt her smile melt away, like snow in the sun, and glide from her face entirely. Apparently, she had lined up before a true ray of sunshine.
It's fine. Don't say anything besides the things she asks you and you'll be fine. Just fine.
The girl tried hauling up some of her late smile, forcing the corners of her mouth upwards. The result looked more like an anxious grimace than anything else, but she was able to squeeze a fair amount of genuine courtesy out of it and, on the whole, managed to come off as a timid, nervous young woman who didn't want to trouble anyone more than she wanted to get into trouble herself. Which she guessed she was.

"My name's Darla Mint. I'm a student from King's Court, and was attracted to this city because of its promising schools and libraries." Darla humbly lowered her chin at the end of her sentence, and then as an afterthought, thoughtfully added, "Ma'am."
Last edited by Darla Mint on Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Gani Young
Civus

Post by Gani Young »

OOC: Haha, that's understandable. But hooray for the regular program!

As he reached the front of the line, Gan overheard someone threatening to slice a wiener. He took his eyes off the ground and looked up at the source of the threat: a woman recording the people who entered the city. She was now smiling cruelly at her next 'victim', as she had stated. Man, he shivered, I wouldn't want to be in the place of that poor sap. Or any others after them, for that matter. He looked at the poor girl who was going to have to deal with her. If she looked at him, the achadhiel would flash her a 'good luck' smile before studying her slightly. She was quite average on all levels. The girl wore glasses, and Gani had always had the impression that people who wore glasses were pretty vulnerable. And then he saw the club. A girl like that holding a big, intimidating club? He began to wonder which of the two girls scared him more.

As the man in front of him began to speak, Gan turned his attention to the man. He looked like he belonged to the sewers rather than in the city guard. Even though, his smile made Gani feel much more relaxed, and his words even more so. The man was quite polite and as he stumbled along to form a proper sentence, Gani couldn't help but smile. People like the man in front of him were always so humorous, and they rarely harmed the world. They were of the peaceful kind. And right now, next to the scary woman taking care of the other migrants, the man looked like a saint.

"Hi there," the young achadhiel smiled. "My name's Gani Young. I'm, oh, from a little bit of here and a little bit of there." He used the same response he gave to everyone he asked about his origins. "I've come to the Citadel to find myself some work and perhaps a bit more schooling. And, of course, a place to stay." He looked at the man, half of his mind focused on him while the other half decided what he'll do after he entered the city.
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Krys’ distaste at Darla’s answer was obvious on her face, though she did not interrupt the newcomer. “Alright then, another geek. I just detest geeks so you can enter.” She looked up to see the reaction and then jotted down the details she was given. “Before you enter, lemme give you a piece of advice. Next time try to get some backbone, though I like the respect in your voice. Now, in you go. Ask someone else for directions, I am busy. NEXT victim.” It would seem that was it and that Darla was free to enter, though the scarred guard did catch Dan’s glance at her. “Whatcha lookin’ at, bub? Wanna make something out of it?”

Stu on the other hand, ignored Krys and focused on Gani despite the question coming from the other table. “That is all fine, sir, but I need to put something down as your point of origin. You must know where you sailed from.” He kept the rest of the sentence away, peering at the young man named Young suspiciously, wondering if he had something to hide and was perhaps on the run.
Darla Mint
Civus

Post by Darla Mint »

Darla just smiled, weakly. Being insulted was one thing, standing there taking it was just a way of dealing with it. Darla Mint's favorite way of dealing with it, in fact. Besides, she was feeling fairly much too intimidated by the guard and happy with her permission to enter, to really feel very hurt.
She made a movement between a bow and a nod. "Thank you, ma'am. Yes, ma'am," she said, making sure her voice sounded clear and steady this time. "Thank you, ma'am," she said again. Then she scurried off to enter the city. The girl could hear Krys snap something at someone, but since it wasn't directed to her and since it's rude to stick ones nose into other people's business, Darla ignored it. Leaving the scarred woman behind her made Darla feel a lot less...Well, threatened. Facing someone like Krys was, for someone like Darla, a scary experience. The student had never stood eye in eye with a wild beast before, but she imagined that if she ever would, it'd feel something like that.

Staring up at Citadel's gates made Darla feel anxious. In a slightly different way than usual.

Whether what awaits me be fortune or disaster, welfare or poverty, it all lies behind these gates.
Gani Young
Civus

Post by Gani Young »

Gani held a finger up in the female guard's direction, motioning for her to wait. He faced the male guard in front of him, and with the most charming smile he could conjure up, he replied, 'Oh, the place I sailed from? That would be Dort, sir. Just parted ways with my family over in a small town over there.' He had noticed the suspicious eyes cast upon him and was trying his best to relax the man with his charm. The boy would get all riled up at times like these, even when he had nothing to hide. He dropped his hand and returned his attention to the female guard.

'Well, of course not, Ma'am,' he said, stressing the 'ma'am' so it was more of an insult than a sign of respect. 'I was just starting to worry about you. I heard that that time of the month could be quite painful and stressful on a girl. You sure you should be out here, working?' Cocking his head to a side, Gan gave her the brightest, most innocent smile he could manage. A smile that secretly said 'Bring it on' without justifying any reason for the target to get riled up over it. Even though Gani did not want to spend much more time at the gates, he could not stand people who were mean to others for no reason, even though the guard did have a point. The girl who just passed had no backbone whatsoever, in Gan's point of view.
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Whereas Darla passed the gates and entered the city without any additional hassle, Gani showed some spine, but Krys was in the mood to break spines that morning. Stu did his bets to keep situation under control, but with Gani’s previous answers and given Krys’ mood he had no desire of getting between her and prey, as that was what he saw the boy as. With a wave of her hand Krys all but screeched at the elderly woman approaching her table. “Fuck off, grandma. Back of the line cause I don’t like you.”

With that out of the way she turned her gaze at Gani and strode to Stu’s table, jumping on top of it and resting herself on one corner, her legs dangling over the edge. She smiled and leaned to the side, looking at Gani from toes all the way up till she met his eyes. “I am sorry honey, but I did not hear what it was you said. Something about me not supposed to be working? Mentioned some time of the month. What time of the month? And you think I am in pain?” She arched her brow, waiting for the answer, as the other guards moved closer, knowing when a bit of fun was cooking up.
Gani Young
Civus

Post by Gani Young »

Gani reflected on his actions bitterly as guards closed in around him and Krys. Definitely that time of the month, he thought. He shivered inwardly at the thought of any violence coming out of this little tantrum the guard was pulling off. As she eyed him, he stood up straight. The trick was to appear confident. Never to let an opponent see what's inside you, no matter how intimidating they were.

"You heard it all, lady," the achadhiel presently said with the most confident voice he could manage, eying Krys carefully. "And I can see you're not in pain now, but you can't treat people the way you do just because you're pissing blood. A break from work could do you some good."

Gani tried to keep his cool as best as he could. He let just enough time, about two flickers, pass by to make him sound less hurried, then turned his head towards Stu. "Am I good to go now or what?" As he waited for Stu's answer, he stared at the guards around him, surprised at their gleeful-looking faces. What pathetic people chosen to guard a city, Gani mentally sighed.
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Krys was all sweet and innocent as she eyed Gani the other guards keeping at a distance and more interested in watching than getting involved. The nastiness was such a nice distraction and it served to fill the day, and today Krys was in one of her best moods. Or worst depending on whom you asked. “You’ll be good to go in a flicker.” She slipped down from the table and tugged the leather vest of her armor up, before undoing the laces of her pants. She tugged then away from her stomach and made it possible for the young man to peek in. “Just take a peek here and see that you are lying about me pissing blood. Come on, look if you dare.” She smiled at him, one of the smiles that looked sweet, yet oozed with malice and evilness, her thumb hooking the trousers and keeping them a good few inches away from the girl’s firm stomach. It was obvious she was nude under the pants, but unless he leaned closer Gani could see nothing more.
Gani Young
Civus

Post by Gani Young »

The young achadhiel's initial reaction was to blush. His face turned crimson red as he saw Krys tug her pants away from her stomach. His hormones felt like invisible hands trying to push him towards the guard. After a while - perhaps too long a while of staring at Krys and blushing sheepishly, he shook his head slightly, lowering his eyes to the floor for a flicker. As he took them back up to look at Krys, he forced a smile onto his face. A small, thin smile that would, hopefully, give the illusion of him being in control.

"Now I may look too small for it," the achadhiel said, motioning with his hand towards his height, "But I've seen quite a few of those in my life." He paused, enlarging his fake smile and getting ready to lie. "I've noticed that a woman's personality reflects on her vagina. And from what I've seen of hell-sent bitches and their privates, I can tell you that I do not want to look at your pussy, whether it's squirting blood or not." He hoped to Pan that his voice wouldn't break as he spoke the words.

As the final word left his mouth, the teenage boy mentality took over once more. As all other boys his age would do, he wondered if he had just missed a chance at getting a free show. What if the diabolical girl in front of him wasn't planning any tricks or traps? Of course, a part of Gan's mind knew it was totally absurd, but another part of his mind focused on the possibility and images popped into his head. He looked at the gate to distract himself of the vivid scenes playing in his mind and to notify Stu, or Krys, or whoever was now in control of getting him into the city, that he was still looking for permission to enter.
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

OOC: Sorry I did not mention this earlier, but you may enter the city and start new threads. We just need to play this scene out, which thanks to your actions is turning into a bit of harmless if wicked fun. ;)

The blush was all the excuse Krys needed to make an assumption about Gani even though she kept the trousers away from her waist for q few flickers more. His own words only confirmed it and with a shrug the woman went about getting her trousers in shape and tying the string that held them up tightly. “Sure you have seen plenty of pussy. That is why you are blushing and why you did not have your hand down my pants when you could.” She glanced down at the young man’s crotch and grinned wickedly. “And there we have proof you were thinking of it and you do not fancy men.” She glanced over his shoulder and addressed the crowd. “Now, our friend here is going to turn around and show everyone his hard-on for calling me a hell-sent bitch, even though it may be true.” Her eyes turned at Gani and she arched a brow. “Am I right? Will you twirl around once slowly and then leave my sight before I get a grip on that peanut down there and peel it?” She smiled again and moved a bit to the side to give Gani a glimpse of the freedom that awaited behind her.
Gani Young
Civus

Post by Gani Young »

OOC: Haha, it's okay, Meridiuz told me about that already. Was going to start one today. Thanks, though^^. And what wonderful fun having to show your junk to strangers is XD

Gani knew that Krys was telling half the truth. He truly had seen his fair share of vaginae, but as a teenage boy, he's never gotten used to the fact of seeing them. Especially an older woman's vagina. However, he wasn't sleazy enough to grab every opportunity to stare at a woman's privates.

As Krys mentioned his erection, he was suddenly aware of the throbbing in his pants. Again, a blush covered his cheeks, but it was wiped instantly after he heard his junk being called a 'peanut'. Gani was the kind of guy who could let many insults slide, but nobody talked about his privates that way!

This fit of rage re-gifted him with the power to speak. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up. First of all, most guys my age would probably get a hard-on at the slightest mention of a pussy. Nothing to be ashamed of. And second of all, are you blind, woman?! This 'peanut' is quite over-sized, and though I don't like showing off, I have no problem showing it to these people."

And with that, he unbuckled his pants, turned around and dropped them, showing the people his throbbing manhood. And of course, he delivered. A whole span-and-a-half of circumcised goodness. The achadhiel stood proudly, hands on his hips as he showed the masses his man-meat. After a few flickers, he pulled up his pants and buckled his belt once more. He turned around to face Krys once again with a smirk on his face.

'Now are we done?' he asked, the adrenaline slowly seeping out of him. 'Or does it take something more to get into this city?'
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Even though she realized that her own words would contradict what she said mere flickers ago, when it came to badgering poor fools seeking to pass through her gates the scarred guardswoman did not care if she made sense, as long as the other person was suitably miserable and pitiful afterwards. As Gani’s pants were dropped, he could feel Krys’ chin on his shoulder as the woman took a glance downward, grinning, but not looking terribly impressed. “Sure, for a peanut it is good. But, tell me, you seen many such peanuts to be so knowledgeable on their size? Am I wrong about you no fancying men?” She gasped and pulled back, letting the young man pull his pants up. “Where Krys did not seem disturbed by the sight most of the people seeking to enter were shocked and angry muttering came from the crowd. “And you can enter as soon as you pay the fine for indecent exposure. We can’t have people walking around naked can we? Not unless they are from Amun Rah and a wife and sister to the Rafao.” She stood there waiting for the money to be paid before letting Gani pass.

OOC: We are done.
Gani Young
Civus

Post by Gani Young »

Gani smiled at Krys' comment. "No, no, I have no interest in men at all. But the women I've been with have moaned and groaned with satisfaction, and I knew that I was nowhere close to mastering the motion of the ocean. Size matters when you're still a rookie," He explained to Krys enthusiastically. However, as soon as Krys mentioned a fine, his smile inverted into a frown.

"What?! But didn't you just tell me to show this crowd my boner?! I can barely affor- You know what? Fine. Just get me through that gate. Here." Handing her the money, Gani stormed off into the city, hoping that what was left of his money would support him until he found a job.

OOC: Yaaay!
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

The fee for the indecent exposure did not actually exist, but what Gani did not know, he did not need to know. “That would be one circlet, bub. And don’t you dare accuse me of making you break the law. I asked you to turn around. You added the pants down bit. Now, git.” Left almost bannerless, Gani was free to pass and enjoy the wide city for better or worse.
Ashleigh Silvertree
Civus

Post by Ashleigh Silvertree »

Ash got off the boat with a slight shudder, glad to be back on land. If smithing didn't work out, she knew sailing wasn't an option. Slinging her satchel over her shoulder and making sure her hammer was in it's hoop, she joined the throng at the gate. The line seemed to move quickly, that was until a cocky young achadheil decided he need to be a man and show off his "rooster" to the crowd.

Shrugging her satchel into a more comfortable position on her shoulder, she watched as the young man paid the female guard a couple banners and went in. At least he got in there without any serious hiccups. The young smith thought, hand falling to the hammer out of habit.

With only one person left in front of her, Ash hoped she'd get the women. Nothing against Stu, the wannabe smith just preferred women. Watching Krys, Ash watched the women intently, looking her over, examining the guards armor, and the general check out.
Put your hand on the anvil for a sec, I'll help you forget about all your worries.......
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

As luck would have it, Stu got the person before Ash and that meant she would face Krys in a few short seconds, that most people at the gate used for prayer to appease the gods in hopes the vicious she-demon would have mercy. Those prayers rarely worked, and Krys remained Krys. In the short span of time she was afforded the young blacksmith saw that the guardswoman’s armor was well kept if a bit old, the leather oiled and studs imbedded in it shiny, though obviously not polished. A short sword hung at the short achadhiel’s belt, the scabbard swaying against her hip, the thin white scar on her cheek, nearly unnoticeable due in the muted light under the gate. If one were to look her well rounded figure would not be missed, and then her eyes turned upon Ash and a smile spread over the woman’s lips. “And what about you, halfie? You a boy or a girl? And no need to lower the trousers like pretty boy back there. I’ll believe you. And while you are at it, gimme your name, occupation, reason for visit and point of origin?” She tilted her head and then added. “And it is okay if you miss a thing or two, I will always repeat for the dim-witted louts.”
Ashleigh Silvertree
Civus

Ash ground her teeth at being called a halfie, but let it go just as quick. "The names Ash Silvertree, I'm a smith and I'm here to find a master to help me improve my craft." Hiking up her satchel again, the young smith continued on with her reply. "I'm coming from Kislovan. As far as the contents of my breeches, I'm fairly certain that your captain could care less if I stand or sit to piss, so are you asking for personal reasons? And it's good to hear that you pass on the courtesy the guards never gave you when you arrived." The achadhiel smith cocking her head a little to the left, waiting for a response to her own question as well as the bait.
Last edited by Ashleigh Silvertree on Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Put your hand on the anvil for a sec, I'll help you forget about all your worries.......
Graves

Post by Graves »

Krys raised her eyebrows at Ashleigh's flippant response, lifting her eyebrows to the sky for just an instant before returning them to the dock records before her. Her lips spread, unexpectedly into a smile.

"Well I can see with an attitude like that, you're definitely going places in this city." Her wording was, thus far, even and cool-- the smile not warming, but chilling her features instead-- and it was a very clipped voice that came out next.

"I guess since you wish to be so open and honest with your responses, you won't mind being searched, then? I mean surely someone who can speak to a City Guard so naively has nothing to hide, right?"

Krys gestured toward the nearby wall, her wry grin widening. "Against the wall, and spread 'em."

Her words were lined with the irrevocable authority of her current position. As small as this little world of dock inspections was, Krys was still its goddess.
[i]But remember when I moved in you,
And the Holy Dove was moving too,
And every breath we drew was Hallelujah...

--- Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah[/i]
Ashleigh Silvertree
Civus

Ash clenched her jaw and let out a breath through her nose. Dropping her satchel from her shoulder to her hand, the young smith walked over to the wall. Dropping her satchel unceremoniously onto the ground, Ash spread her feet and placed her hands on the wall. Not even in the city, barely even on land for more than a couple burns, and your already getting frisked. You truly are a stupid git of a girl. The achadhiel smith chided her self.

The smith's muscles were tense, resistant to being moved by anything other than devoted effort. Of course, if asked to widen, or some other sort of command by the guards women, Ash would comply. Upon feeling the Krys's hands upon her body Ash would pipe up under her breath, just loud enough for someone behind her to hear, "Bet you do this to everyone who catches your fancy."*

*Translated from Adhiel
Last edited by Ashleigh Silvertree on Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Graves

Post by Graves »

Fortunately for Ashleigh, Krys either did not understand the words or chose to ignore them. Nonetheless, the search was thorough and professional. The only thing Krys seemed to do was force her target into a more uncomfortable position, spreading her legs wider and forcing her arms at an awkward angle.

"You look clean, but I'm gonna take a note of your name. Can't have the rebellious youth causing even more problems in the city..." she trailed off, scribbling something into her ledger and not even looking at Ashleigh anymore.

"Go," she said with a dismissive wave of her hands, continuing to write-- a rather unusual amount of writing, considering the small amount of information that had been presented thus far. The look on Krys' face made it quite clear that nothing she was writing could be positive.

(( OOC: You may now post in the city itself. :) ))
[i]But remember when I moved in you,
And the Holy Dove was moving too,
And every breath we drew was Hallelujah...

--- Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah[/i]
Ashleigh Silvertree
Civus

"You look clean, but I'm gonna take a note of your name. Can't have the rebellious youth causing even more problems in the city..."
Ashleigh was rolling her shoulder as Krys made her statement. Reaching down, the smith grabbed her bag and placed it on her broad shoulder. When Krys said go, Ash obeyed without complaint, heading into the city with a small wave over her shoulder.

Return to “Inner & Outer Ring”