Facing the Past-Late TT, 31st

Moderators: Meridiuz, Grey Wolf, Graves, Mods

Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Perhaps in another man the refusal to ask her father for anything would have caused a reaction, but Niles did not move a single muscle, letting the relation between his employer and his daughter be their private thing. He nodded when she announced her readiness to speak with Figaro and made his way down, only to return less than a burn later. “The clerk is gone and your father is waiting fro you in the study. Would you like something to drink while you talk?”

He waited for the answer before leading the girl downstairs, Figaro Denaro seated in the chair which the clerk occupied earlier, smiling as his daughter came in. He did not rise, but indicated the chair opposite him. “I am glad you are back. And I am sure Renata was very happy to see you. Hopefully, with you here she might get better. Your brothers come to visit from time to time, but you have been in her thoughts a lot. Probably because you were away for so long.” He smiled, playing the role of a perfect father, or at least trying to.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Gaelena

Post by Gaelena »

Gaelena nodded as Niles announced her father was ready and asked if she wanted anything. "Some tea would be lovely," she said, though she should probably spike it with something strong. This wasn't going to be pleasant.

"We both know why I was away, Father," Gaelena replied as she settled in her seat. "It is hard to visit home when you've been kicked out. Though I am glad the boys visit. Claudius as well, I expect," she asked. "As for Mother's illness, its very serious. I shall do what I can to help ease the pain. I plan on going to the Citadel garden for some specific herbs that should help. Its progressed rather far, but I shall try to do what I can."
[i]Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.[/i]
George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

[size=75]Avatar by Lena[/size]

Return to “Patrician & Citadel Ring”