A sad announcement

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

A sad announcement

Post by Maeve »

Dear players,

As you will no doubt have noticed I have not proven to be able to attend to this forum as it deserves. Rather than letting the situation linger I've sought a resolution. Sadly, there is no mod that can pick up coordination of this forum.

I have there for regretfully chosen to close Long Dahn for now after the Recess. You can use your Recess write up to move your character, or seek to retire the character for now, waiting perhaps for a new blossoming of the area when mod resources are assigned differently. Long Dahn will not be "deleted" but kept inactive until such a time.

I apologize for the grief this has caused.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Phuong Quang Huu
Civus

Post by Phuong Quang Huu »

Well I am sorry to see this happen Maeve but hold out hope that the EE will rise again. For those of us that want to move our EE character's elsewhere, do we post our recess summary here, the new area, or both?
[size=84]Polish the twofold spirit heart and mind, and sharpen the twofold gaze perception and sight. When your spirit is not in the least clouded, when the clouds of bewilderment clear away, there is the true void. -- Miyamoto Musashi[/size]
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

I would recommend both :)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Sando Haymaker
Civus

Post by Sando Haymaker »

:( :( :(

Boo!

Post by Guest »

How do I go about retiring the character and creating another?
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

You can simply create another login and thus gain access to teh creation module again. Mention in your comments this is a replacement character with my permission.

Your alternative is to move this character to another area. You might have some unique position since before this no EE characters were allowed.

I'm sorry to have left you hanging so much!
Last edited by Maeve on Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ly Gia Giang
Civus

Post by Ly Gia Giang »

Oh well. But this is probably for the best - it'll save the mods work, and all the work put into it will be there in case EE opens up again. Thanks for getting it set up though, Maeve, and it was a promising enterprise - just a bad time.
Phuong Quang Huu
Civus

Post by Phuong Quang Huu »

Hey fellow EE people!

I've decided to keep my EE character alive and head over to Dragonskeep to teach those naughty people that hunting dragons is wrong. Anyone want to join me? :D
[size=84]Polish the twofold spirit heart and mind, and sharpen the twofold gaze perception and sight. When your spirit is not in the least clouded, when the clouds of bewilderment clear away, there is the true void. -- Miyamoto Musashi[/size]
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

I want to point out that if you are continuing your character you can still submit your recess here AND in the location you are hopping towards. I will approve your recess for the EE part.

Return to “Long Danh archive”