Shaping the Future (Jygust 30, TT)

Terra West is the continent that stretches from the rolling grasslands of the Western Kingdom, the icy peaks of the Howling Ice Mountains hiding the Kingdoms of Khan and Kaza Rhun to the dragoninfested desert of Terra Incognita. To the North one can find the woodlands that house the mysterious Adhiel and the swamp that harbor Orcs. T'aquar is open as a starting location for players.

Moderators: Vanadius, Morg, Mods

Morg

Post by Morg »

"Thank you for this opportunity, Captain," An added. "We dearly wish to know more of this land and its people, from all angles, and we appreciate your concern. I vow that none in this city shall hear of this from my lips."

Lopus nodded briskly. "Then it's settled," he stated, with a glance across at Eoghain. "We should leave late this gravetide, when this city is as asleep as it ever is." The trees and plants did not sleep as such, nor did the river, and for the owls and rodents of Kes'Levy it was often their time of greatest activity. Lopus knew better than to call the place dead at night. "I will bring provisions for the four of us."

"I don't know how familiar you are with forest terrain," Eoghain chipped in, "but you should be prepared for a long walk."

"The Tree of Shaping seems an apt place to meet," he continued. "Barely anyone ever goes there even during the day, so there's little chance of us being noticed if we gather there two marks before sunrise."

(OOC: Feel free to start a GT thread, or indeed any other thread, while finishing up here. :))
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]

Return to “Terra West”