Following a story through changing threads

Are you unsure how to continue? Do you have questions about how to play the game? Feel free to ask here. The only stupid question is the one you didn't ask.

Moderator: Mods

Dartimos Hammer
Mod Trainee

Following a story through changing threads

Post by Dartimos Hammer »

I just had pointed out to me a whole 'nother sideline to a thread that I have been reading. As a thread finishes is there a way for readers of the storyline to follow to the next thread, short of inputting the names of all the PCs involved and checking on all thier new threads?

If not I have an idea. When the thread is marked closed and skilled, the Mod could post the links to the next thread(s) in the story in that note which would tell people where to go, and could even send them to related items that are not involving the same PC, but effects of the same story.
Last edited by Dartimos Hammer on Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Comfort Level =D / Age = 41 (Gasp!!!)
Posting 1-2 times per week.
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

Well, I don't know if I want to do that. Not only would it be an incredible workload as effects are not always immediate and that would mean keeping track of many threads and backediting. There is another reason... I think it spoils the fun a bit. All threads in Tazlure are related on a meta level. It is up to the readers to connect the dots, and preferably find out IC :)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Return to “Questions & Answers”