Before you ask a question ...

Are you unsure how to continue? Do you have questions about how to play the game? Feel free to ask here. The only stupid question is the one you didn't ask.

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Before you ask a question ...

Post by Maeve »

... check if it is already answered in the Tazlurian Wiki !

FAQ
Player Information
Map
Writing Guide
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Aster Lu'ulnen
Civus

Post by Aster Lu'ulnen »

Case in point: I was about to post a question asking if I could use this website: http://www.grey-company.org/Maerdyn/resources/translator/, which provides translation to and from the 'D r o w' elf language to add spice to Aster's posts, since his biggest weakness right now (WHICH I LOVE!!!) is speaking Common. I was going to see about using it not to conduct full conversations in translated tongue, but rather have a Borat-esq "Ummm...how do you say...'moment'" slips in his speech, switching from Common to Adheil for certain words.

Thanks to this post, I checked the Wiki and looked on the Lexicon page, finding not only that Adhiel is wholly different from 'D r o w' but also a list of words and phrases to use with Aster's slips.

Thanks to the wiki folks, my question was answered. :)

(btw...love the auto filter which turned 'D r o w' into 'Dark Adhiel'...lol)
Last edited by Aster Lu'ulnen on Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Bruce Willis, 'The 5th Element'

Return to “Questions & Answers”