Question that may have an obvious answer

Are you unsure how to continue? Do you have questions about how to play the game? Feel free to ask here. The only stupid question is the one you didn't ask.

Moderator: Mods

Marcus Eramo
Criminal at large

Question that may have an obvious answer

Post by Marcus Eramo »

Greetings,

I used to play here with a would be assassin named Marcus Eramo who was killed.

I want to rp him in the Aether Realm as a spirit. I don't need any skills greater then a starting, but the character sticks with me and I'd like to have him exist in purgatory or hell, perhaps fighting for a way out.. there would be no promise that he'd ever reach the land of the living, but if some one was will to moderate a thread or two I'd enjoy rping the experience in the underworld.

Thank-you.
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

Hi Marcus,

The Aether is a playable location both in dreams and for people who end up actually IN the Aether in other ways.

However your request regards playing your character after characterdeath. While we allow occasional and brief cameo appearances for spirits, we do not have the afterworld as a permanent playable option for deceased characters.

You are invited to create another character and you make take some of your characters advances with you as you can read here :)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Return to “Questions & Answers”