"The Heart"

Are you unsure how to continue? Do you have questions about how to play the game? Feel free to ask here. The only stupid question is the one you didn't ask.

Moderator: Mods

Anistis
The Tender

"The Heart"

Post by Anistis »

The wiki entry on Kings Court mentions a "more compassionate strand" of the religion of the One called "The Heart." I was simply curious as to weather this is simply a different mindset that its followers has been given a name because of increasing prevalance, or a schismatic or potentially schismatic branch of the Church.

-Dan
Guido Cercatoro
Moderator & Coordinator Pax

Re: "The Heart"

Post by Guido Cercatoro »

Anistis wrote:The wiki entry on Kings Court mentions a "more compassionate strand" of the religion of the One called "The Heart." I was simply curious as to weather this is simply a different mindset that its followers has been given a name because of increasing prevalance, or a schismatic or potentially schismatic branch of the Church.

-Dan

Well it is both... the "defeat" in the war led some to question the dogmatic version of Oneism and adopt a more liberal attitude to pagans. Some of these will hold this view privately or argue within the church; others might seek to organise more actively under the banner of The Heart. There are also more fundamentalist groups at work, some of whom may have been causing trouble in Pax. And, of course, the new man in charge of the church, Lazos, wants to restore a true avatar. Things are in flux unitl the succession is decided. If you want to develop plots in this direction the best thing is to contact Danomel ...
Anistis
The Tender

Post by Anistis »

Thanks. I was just curious, really, because Anistis seems to fit with this ideology, although he is a part of the main Church, and when I read about The Heart, I figured I should find out where he stands in relation to that.

Thanks again!

-Dan

Return to “Questions & Answers”