[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tazlure • View topic - Three Days Later ...

Three Days Later ...

Are you unsure how to continue? Do you have questions about how to play the game? Feel free to ask here. The only stupid question is the one you didn't ask.

Moderator: Mods

Three Days Later ...

Postby Viviana Kaleyis » Thu May 29, 2008 3:34 pm

... and no mods have commented on my character sheet.

Now, I'm not complaining. I've waited much longer to have sheets approved and I've taken longer to approve them myself in other games. I don't mind the waiting; I'm a very patient person.

I've noticed there has been no activity in the Sierra/UoM area, where I wish to start, for nearly two weeks. I suppose the mods could be on vacation or perhaps something has come up in real life.

I'm wondering however, if something is wrong with my sheet and that is the reason no one has looked at it. For example, my background is very long. Perhaps no one wants to wade through that many words? Or they won't look at it because I did not add any inventory?

That's what's really worrying me. I don't mind the waiting; I just want to know if something I did or didn't do is the cause of it.

Any insight would be appreciated.
Viviana Kaleyis
Mod Trainee

Postby Morg » Thu May 29, 2008 4:18 pm

Tristam, the coordinator of Sierra, had a family tragedy earlier this month and has been away from the site for a while.

Having read through your sheet (yes, all of it), I can assure you there's nothing wrong with it. In fact, the only suggestions I'd make would be to add some of Viviana's more notable possessions, such as the knives, using the inventory editor.

The other thing is that as an achadhiel you're entitled to another skill - so I've added Language [Adhiel] at basic, as that's part of the achadhiel 'skill package'.

Apologies for the wait, on behalf of the site - it's certainly nothing to do with your excellent sheet, just unfortunate circumstances!
Morg

Postby Viviana Kaleyis » Thu May 29, 2008 4:51 pm

Thanks for the info, Morgan.

I've PMed Tristam a few times. He's quite a nice guy, answering all my endless questions without complaint. I hope everything goes well with him and his family.

While I'm waiting, I'll be working on the inventory, like you suggested.

I guess I also need to create an avatar. That should be fun, since my artistic skills don't really exist.

And thanks for letting me know the sheet is ok. I know I'm long-winded, so I was really worried about the length.
Viviana Kaleyis
Mod Trainee

Return to Questions & Answers