Possible Restart

Are you unsure how to continue? Do you have questions about how to play the game? Feel free to ask here. The only stupid question is the one you didn't ask.

Moderator: Mods

Possible Restart

Post by Guest »

Hello.

I got approved last year and for some reason I can't recall now got distracted and managed to forget to come back and post. I cant imagine why because I was having fun with it - Dandini had just started having a grand time arriving in World's Mouth (her first stop in a round the world trip). Is it at all possible for me to jump back in. I know the Word is closed now but I could say she had a merry old time and move on to her next port of call. If you dont deem me too naughty that is. ;)

I still have a copy of her write up that I can resubmit if you give me a thumbs up. Thanks muchly.
Guido Cercatoro
Moderator & Coordinator Pax

Post by Guido Cercatoro »

Assuming your original PC was Dandini Valentine, the sheet is still in the archive, so it can be re-activated. You will need to decide where you wish to start given the closure of WM. Contact the co-ordinator of where you want to start and they can discuss how to proceed.

You have now been re-activated.
Last edited by Guido Cercatoro on Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

Actually, I already took the liberty of re-attaching your character sheet on the assumption that were not many Dandini's out there. :) As Guido said, contact the coordinator of the area you wish to play in and we'll get you set up.
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]

Post by Guest »

That would be the one, the spoilt little minx! ;)

Thankyou kindly, you are both very kind. Now to peruse the boards and work out where stage 2 of the grand tour should be. I presume its fine if I say she had a grand time in Worlds' Mouth, saw the sights and set off to the next port.
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

I added you to the PUG so now you should have access to the play forums :)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Post by Guest »

Thankyou kindly! I've decided on Dragonskeep (the next spot on the map) for the next leg of her tour if Vanadius will have me.

In the meantime while I'm waiting to hear back I noticed my sheet says I'm unapproved. I hope thats not due to a problem I have somehow overlooked. :oops:
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

No, you may safely ignore it. Just a glitch due to your sheet having archived :)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Return to “Questions & Answers”