Oh it's a hairy subject.

Are you unsure how to continue? Do you have questions about how to play the game? Feel free to ask here. The only stupid question is the one you didn't ask.

Moderator: Mods

Raevyn D`Altamooriana
Mercenary

Oh it's a hairy subject.

Post by Raevyn D`Altamooriana »

Wigs...

I looked, can't find them anywhere. Surely they might be there somewhere that has managed to escape my more than a glance, less than a study look in the inventory section.

Now being that I plan on being more deceptive with Rae's appearance there's only so much I can do with just the items I have listed. Now I know the new wealth skill for the most part eliminates the need to have each and every item listed. However can I just assume that Rae has a few wigs which she would use for her many different appearances or is that something that needs to be put down specifically?

Told ya it was a hairy subject.
The fiddler fiddled his violin which smelled horribly like fresh afterbirth boiled in cabbage.

© Marta @ www.marta-dahlig.com
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

I suppose this would be more of a question for Guido, as it would depend HIGHLY on what is available in Pax.

I would say all this would be EASY to find in the Citadel, King's Court or any other large city, but Pax is just starting, they might not have had need of a wig-shop (as that's generally a thing of the nobility/wealthy of which there are few in Pax) or other things which would "fit" into your needs.

What I would suggest is PMing Guido (maybe a wig-maker could be found IC and bribed?) to see what he thinks. Otherwise, stick to non-wig costumes such as make-up (I see you don't have beautification, tisk tisk little lady!) or alternative dress - both of which you would be able to assume based on your wealth and should be able to pull off with your "disguise" skill.

Good luck!
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Hex da`Bergliin
Warrior Priest

Post by Hex da`Bergliin »

Wigs?

Really now.

:P

Hex
~
[i]The [b]Kona[/b] is dead, long live the [b]Witches[/b][/i]
Raevyn D`Altamooriana
Mercenary

Post by Raevyn D`Altamooriana »

Yeah, that kinda does make sense, now that you mentioned it. Both things to look forward to trying to obtian in play.
The fiddler fiddled his violin which smelled horribly like fresh afterbirth boiled in cabbage.

© Marta @ www.marta-dahlig.com
Guido Cercatoro
Moderator & Coordinator Pax

Post by Guido Cercatoro »

Raevyn's search for the perfect wig...I see a major quest coming up...

I doubt if Pax would run to a wig shop but it would certainly be possible to find somone who could make one with a little bit of digging around....
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

*walks in with a bloody scalp, a blunt knife and a crazed grin*

did somebody call for a wigmaker?
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]

Return to “Questions & Answers”