Name change...

Are you unsure how to continue? Do you have questions about how to play the game? Feel free to ask here. The only stupid question is the one you didn't ask.

Moderator: Mods

Shea Artrien
Civus

Name change...

Post by Shea Artrien »

So, at the last minute, after creating my character but before he was fully approved, I changed the spelling his first name. I was hoping that simply updating character info changes would change it, but no dice.

Now, Shea's approved, but my login is still "Shay". Is it possible to change that?
[i]"Just because something you said makes a man at the bar want to use his sword to kill you...well, that doesn't mean that what you said wasn't funny."[/i] ~ Shea

[size=75]Avatar courtesy of nwvault.ign.com[/size]
Shea Artrien
Civus

Post by Shea Artrien »

*Bump*
:?
[i]"Just because something you said makes a man at the bar want to use his sword to kill you...well, that doesn't mean that what you said wasn't funny."[/i] ~ Shea

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

Done!

This was a tech question (requiring admin access) and would have found an answer quicker in the tech question forum ;)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Shea Artrien
Civus

Post by Shea Artrien »

Thank you and Sorry about that.

...annnnd, um. A small issue, really. Its supposed to be Shea, not Shae.
:oops: I'll move this to the Tech questions area.
Last edited by Shea Artrien on Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Questions & Answers”