[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tazlure • View topic - Gnomish expert?

Gnomish expert?

Are you unsure how to continue? Do you have questions about how to play the game? Feel free to ask here. The only stupid question is the one you didn't ask.

Moderator: Mods

Gnomish expert?

Postby Tink » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:49 am

Do we have a resident gnome expert? I'm wondering about life in Khan, and particularly how much a young gnome leaving Khan for the first time might know about the rest of the world. The wiki doesn't have a whole lot of info on that front, at least that I was able to locate.

thanks!

-Tink
Tink
Civus

Postby Abbott » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:11 am

~AbboTT
Abbott
Mod Trainee

Postby Tink » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:31 am

Tink
Civus

Postby Morg » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:38 am

Hi Tink,

Killem'toh is not a starting location but is .

Khan isn't a location that's seen much development, so I doubt that what you think up will conflict with developed content. :)

Welcome to Tazlure! :)
Morg

Postby Abbott » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:15 pm

~AbboTT
Abbott
Mod Trainee

Postby Tink » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:41 pm

Thanks, guys! I think the plan of the moment is to incorporate a stop at Killem'Toh in my background to pick up a few of the skills I would be less likely to find among the nomadic Gnomes of Khan, and then on to Pax to start play.

Am I likely to find an astronomer and/or an alchemist in Killem'Toh?

thanks,
Tink
Tink
Civus

Postby Abbott » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:16 am

I can see there being an observatory of sorts in killem'toh. Staffed by gnomes from khan. Sure. I think that's a great idea actually. Telescopes hidden up in the mountains. I like it. Not a huge operation mind you, but I can see there being a PC who could show someone the ropes. I'll ask guido about it to make sure I'm not stepping on any toes... but that would probably be just fine.

As far as an alchemist goes-- I'd say Pax would be a better bet honestly. Killem'toh is pretty tiny. Mostly shepherds and military men guarding the border.
~AbboTT
Abbott
Mod Trainee

Postby Guido Cercatoro » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:53 am

Sounds a great idea. An observatory in the mountains offers a great location for future plots. I've allowed it in Tink's backgound and I'm sure we can dream up some plots to incorporate it in the future.
Guido Cercatoro
Moderator & Coordinator Pax

Return to Questions & Answers