A lawyer character?

Are you unsure how to continue? Do you have questions about how to play the game? Feel free to ask here. The only stupid question is the one you didn't ask.

Moderator: Mods

A lawyer character?

Post by Guest »

I have the idea for a character that would be a lawyer or some kind of legal advocate. I was just wondering if this would work within the legal system of any of the nations in Tazlure, and what would be a good location to start for this type of character?

Thanks!
Callara
Civus

Post by Callara »

To my knowledge there have not been that many stories that called for legal representation yet. That however doesn't mean that that would not be a possibility. The larger two regions of Tazlure, being The Western Kingdom and the Empire of the Seven Isles have a legal system where trials are indeed held before conviction. Though among the Seven Isles there are ofcourse islands where this rule does not apply.

The best place to start in this respect would be the capital city of either, being King's Court for the Western Kingdom or the Citadel for the Seven Isles. You'll find these cities rife with political struggle. I'm sure there will be plenty of people around in need of proper legal representation. ;)
"You underestimate the Power of the Dark Side" - Darth Vader

Callara's Compendium

Avatar drawn and edited by me, tweaked by QC.

Return to “Questions & Answers”