Things in the Sea

Are you unsure how to continue? Do you have questions about how to play the game? Feel free to ask here. The only stupid question is the one you didn't ask.

Moderator: Mods

Things in the Sea

Post by Guest »

Hello there,

I'm currently tapping away on the keyboad, flicking between my sheet and the wiki. Now I have a little question that I can't quite find an answer for over there.

I'm working a sailor character with a triple-lashed scar, in my mind this was caused my some ... as yet unknown ... sea creature. I'm not 100% decided if I will work this into my story yet but if I do are their any named nasties that lurk in the sea. Or would it be fine just to refer to it as some generic sea monster. I know its not really that important but I just want to capture the right flavour for my application. :)
H`saan Alai
Civus

Post by H`saan Alai »

Giant squid? Considered a delicacy in Kislovan I believe.

Some sort of jellyfish might work too. While they don't have enough brains to actually attack someone, they might conceivably cause a lash-like scar and they're scary poisonous.
[size=75][b]Seriously baby, I can prescribe anything I want - Dr Nick Riviera, The Simpsons[/b]

Avatar by Mockery at allavatars.com[/size]

Return to “Questions & Answers”