[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tazlure • View topic - Dust and Ashes - that it, an old player

Dust and Ashes - that it, an old player

Are you unsure how to continue? Do you have questions about how to play the game? Feel free to ask here. The only stupid question is the one you didn't ask.

Moderator: Mods

Dust and Ashes - that it, an old player

Postby Twine Uld » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:32 pm

Hello!

Two years ago(ish), I used to play in Tazlure and then disappeared, about which I'm rather embarassed :oops: However, I still thought I might ask if you don't mind me joining again? Even though I probably deserve to be banished to the depths of the nether for leaving without notice.

Um. Something of that sort. :)

Regards,
the former Ranhild Pheldroppe / Eidolon Myrlin
Twine Uld
Civus

Postby Morg » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:30 am

Ranhild! I remember you. :) You'd be very welcome to return.

Were you thinking of picking up an old character, or starting from scratch?
Morg

Postby Twine Uld » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:29 pm

Really?! Yay!

... that is to both the remembering and the welcoming... :)

I'll start from scratch, hence the new name and everything. I'm afraid I would have some trouble picking up the ole' girl. It sounds like an awful cliché, but I don't think I'd enjoy seeing the world from her point of view after such a long time :)

Well, off to do a character sheet. Thanks a lot!
Twine Uld
Civus

Postby Vanadius » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:12 pm

Yay! Ranhild!

Welcome back!
Vanadius
Moderator & Coordinator Terra West

Postby Twine Uld » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:41 pm

Twine Uld
Civus

Postby Ashtallion Urdil » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:23 pm

Welcome back. Nice to see someone residing closer to my neck of the woods is on the board also! lol :)
Ashtallion Urdil
Battle Mage

Return to Questions & Answers