Characterdevelopment

This forum shows what your compendium might look like with the right amount of elbow grease.

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Characterdevelopment

Post by Maeve »

Here you keep track of the personality of your character and how he evolves, what challenges he meets and overcomes, what things he learns.

Theoretically you could list your skills here and how often you've used them (if you wanted to convince a mod you could use an update) but remember that your automatic charactersheet does a pretty good job of keeping them up to date.

Periodically you could ask yourself questions like:
  • In what way has my character matured?
  • What key events have influenced my character and how? Are there any changes to list?
  • What has gone well for my character? What has not gone well for my character?
  • What aspects of my characters personality have surfaced? Which aspects would I like to explore further?
  • Is your character part of a group or alliance? Is there anybody whom he favours or looks up to?
  • What has your character told you that you didn't know before? What hasn't he told you yet?
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Return to “Player Compendium Example”