Letter home to Kislovan

Moderator: Mods

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Letter home to Kislovan

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Dear Mother and Father,

I understand that I have not written in the many months, since I left home. I hope you have not worried too much over my departure, but I needed to find myself out in the world. There is much to tell you and I am certain that not all of it will be well received. First, let tell you that I am fine and living in the Citadel. Originally I headed to Pan’s Isle, yet was called to the Citadel before the War began.

I have taken up service as a priest of Pan, leading over the Temple in the Citadel. My life finally feels whole and satisfying, even if it is a far cry from what I was taught. Pan has called upon me to teach His word and I find myself complete in Him. I hope this does not upset you too much, but this is who I am.

My life in the Citadel has brought upon one interesting development that should please you. I have become deeply involved with many nobles and others of importance within the Empire. My role at the Temple has caused me to become involved in politics like I always tried to avoid at home. I even received a personal invitation to Duke Erwin’s party and have had many private meeting with him to discuss certain business arrangements. I can only hope you take some solace in this over what path I have chosen.

Despite my running away and turning away from the family business, please know that I love you all dearly and miss you. I hope to one day soon visit back home and see my brothers and sisters. Let me know how everyone fairs. I shall await your letter in hopes that you will send one.

Vanir

ooc- Sevti is already aware of this, just putting it here for safe-keeping. :wink:
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!

Return to “Imperial Mail Archive”