Kings Court OOC

Located on the north of Mer de la Luna is the capital of the Western Kingdom: Kings Court. Named after the fact it is the king's residence, KC was built by ancient Adhiel ancestors. The capital is surrounded by large grass fields known as the Downs.

Moderators: Ashari, Haikan

Petros
Acolyte of the One

Post by Petros »

my money is on Jacob! :)
Tyrone
The Jackal

Post by Tyrone »

Sadly, me too. Good guys always win. I know from experience. :p
[size=75]Avatar from:[url=http://artofphilwohr.blogspot.com/2007/08/redmist-castle-work.html]Phil Wohr[/url]
[hr][/hr]
[i][b]"Hate thy neighbours for they hate you even more."[/i][/b]
[hr][/hr]
Posting: Once/week[/size]
Matiel Escariot
Civus
Location: In a place surrounded by farms I my family does not own.

Post by Matiel Escariot »

They took Sando. I am going to kill them.
Haikan
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Haikan »

I KNOW! Someone's going to get their butt kicked by a very angry adhiel! GAH I wish Haikan was an all-knowing psychic.

Good luck Sando, *crosses his fingers that there is somehow a way that he can help*
Brogan Gharnost
Civus

Post by Brogan Gharnost »

Sorry I have been wont to post lately. This past week has been something of a living nether. But I am back, at least for a bit. Again I apologize for the seemingly sporadic nature of my posting rate.
Truth that can be known is not Truth.
Anistis
The Tender

Post by Anistis »

That's alright. Glad to have you back around!
Jacob Rimon
Civus

Post by Jacob Rimon »

I'm prepared to suddenly develop a limp in later threads based on the outcome of the fight. If Tyrone hadn't been already distracted it would've been suicidal to even attempt to tackle him!

As it is, Jacob's preapared for the worst!
Irregular posting, busy with RL commitments! Sorry![url=http://www.allavatars.com/avatars/showphoto.php?photo=204&size=big&password=0&sort=1&cat=500]Avatar Source[/url]
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

And it's a limp you shall have! That is, if you can get your booty out of there!
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Anistis
The Tender

Post by Anistis »

Holy posts, Ash! Time to get to work. :D
Brogan Gharnost
Civus

Post by Brogan Gharnost »

Fangdust!!! :D
Love it, Haikan! Where can I get me some of that! lol!
Truth that can be known is not Truth.
Haikan

Post by Haikan »

XD

Fangwyrd is possibly the coolest NPC in this game. Period. Even better, is Brogan's reaction to seeing him for the first time! Talis is like "Huh? Whatever," all cool and collected, and then Brogan (who we were pretty sure was the cool/calm one) nearly backflips and curses in Amunian!!

My friend, I have a feeling that we've got some cool adventures awaiting us.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Hahahaha! Glad you guys are having so much fun, poor Fang is gonna be scared to high nether over Brogan's outburst, though!

ANNNND, since we're all gathered here, let's give a warm welcome to Draggo Blacksun! He's a returning player from several years ago - an old hand that's giving Tazlure another go. Seeing a lot of that lately. :wink: I love it. ::applauds::
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Haikan

Post by Haikan »

Welcome back, Drago! I wish you the best of luck in your re-entry into Tazlure! May many adventures find you in your travels.

::high fives::
Anistis
The Tender

Post by Anistis »

Welcome back! You picked a good time; KC's pretty damn exciting right now. I hope I'll see you around.
Draggo Blacksun
Civus

Post by Draggo Blacksun »

Thank you, Thank you, thank you.

It feels good to be posting again. Things happen in real life, as we all know, that can dominate our time. With out even realising it, your posting goes from once a day, to once a week, to once a month to once a never... HA HA.

Getting married, building your own home and having your first child (a beautiful girl, though I was not so secretly hoping for a boy.) These tend to take up a majority of your time. All of a sudden two years pass, and you think 'hey I wonder if Tazlure's still around.' I should have known better, something as good as this would stick around.

Well once again thank you for welcoming me back, and I hope that our characters bump into each other in the future. Now I have to go and hunt down a suitibul avatar. So you'd all have a face to go with the name.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Fresh off the heels of of the return of Tyrone and Draggo to King's Court, let's also give a shout to Zeke who's come all the way back from the dregs of Nether's Gate! Arrrr, we've got to be luvvin the pirates, luvs. :wink:

Arrr.
Haikan

Post by Haikan »

Hooray Zeke! Welcome to the fabulous King's Court! Where there's ne'er a dull moment and the mods are super hawt and the players never suck up! Perhaps when my gang returns we can hang out.

Y'know I hear there's a real nice city near here that's almost as fun to live in. Just in case you ever feel like traveling... :twisted:
Petros
Acolyte of the One

Post by Petros »

I think Haikan is mistaken I hear the only city in all of Tazlure is Kings Court who needs those other places when you can stay here with Ash the best Mod ever! :wink:
Anistis
The Tender

Post by Anistis »

What a pack of brown-nosers. Nevertheless, it's true; KC rules and Ash is, indeed, a kick-ass mod. Welcome back, Zeke, and enjoy your stay!
Petros
Acolyte of the One

Post by Petros »

Me a brown-nose never! I was just stating fact :)
Angelique of Siorenn
Pirate

Post by Angelique of Siorenn »

Welcome Zeke and Draggo. They are a bit of a rowdy bunch around here. The threatened to hang my little brother and all that!
Last edited by Angelique of Siorenn on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ezekiel Lee
Pirate

Post by Ezekiel Lee »

Is a pleasure ta be 'ere, mates... an' I look forward ta makin' yer acquaintances, all. Unless ye're thinkin' a introducin' me t' the noose also, in which case I'll be 'avin yer valuables an' takin' me leave directly! ;)
Last edited by Ezekiel Lee on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=92][i]I believe there's a storm a' brewin',
Nine crows at nine o'clock nigh.[/i][/size]
Tyrone
The Jackal

Post by Tyrone »

It breaks my heart to do this, but this choice was given to me despite my intense notion against it. I tried to ignore and balance everything but as of now, I cannot serve two masters at the same time. Sadly, I must step back from posting for the moment and focus more with my work and RL. I still can visit from time to time.

I'm really sorry, Ashy, Anistis and specially to you, Petros. Too bad, I wouldn't be able to know who plays Angelique, I really wanted to know who plays her.

This is not goodbye, just an indefinite hiatus.

--Byron aka Tyrone/Thorn
[size=75]Avatar from:[url=http://artofphilwohr.blogspot.com/2007/08/redmist-castle-work.html]Phil Wohr[/url]
[hr][/hr]
[i][b]"Hate thy neighbours for they hate you even more."[/i][/b]
[hr][/hr]
Posting: Once/week[/size]
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

::hugs Tyrone:: You always have a home in KC, hon. Don't be a stranger!
Anistis
The Tender

Post by Anistis »

Aw, man. That sucks, but you've gotta do what you've gotta do. From a storytelling standpoint, though, it's not the end of the world; the main thread you were in is wrapping up, and from this point it would be conceivable for Tyrone to dissapear for a while.

Take your time, do what you need to do, and I hope you'll come back as soon as you can; if Ani finds out what happened in Sinner's Square, Tyrone's gonna have some 'splainin' to do when he gets back!

-Dan

Return to “Kings Court”