Just a Waneday, Jygust 30th EMT

The glorious Summer City upon the white cliffs of the magical Mer de la Luna in the Western Kingdom that harbours many nobles. Home to the Summer Palace of the former King as well as vineyards that produce the city's famous wines. Anything is possible here, if you are willing to bring the right sacrifices.

Moderators: Ashari, Haikan

Haikan
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Haikan »

"Of course! Let me fetch you some cupcakes." Her oven dinged with oddly perfect timing and she pulled out a tray covered in small sugary breadcakes. "Have as many as you like, I know this training must be exhausting. If you like we can finish for the day."

Gwayne's light faded as he focused his mind elsewhere and the energy running through him subsided. As it left he could feel the warm burning of hunger and the priestess gave him a knowing look.

She set the tray down on the table in the middle of her office and she herself picked one up and smelled it joyously, after which she took a bite and did her best to hide the growling hunger within her.
Gwayne of Vendeling
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Gwayne of Vendeling »

Gwayne chuckled while he wolfed some cupcakes down. The feeling of being in touch with the Goddess lessened while the flame disappeared, still a clear reminder remained inside him.

So while he chewed on the by the way delicious cupcakes, he was thinking about what to do today. He had the unpleasant feeling that he had to be careful again. He had to collect his few belongings and bring them to the temple. He also wondered that if he would stay here he would gain a lot of weight... It worried him a bit, he preferred being slim.

Nodding to the priestess and swallowing the last remains of the food he said "Well, I better use my time well, and run down to the inn and arrange my life.."
The Goddess is at my side, until she decides to leave me...

Posting on possible days Avatar from our lady Finley.. a mistress of capturing dreams and nightmares in word and pictures.
http://pixieface.deviantart.com/
Haikan

Post by Haikan »

"Very well, may Her love guide you, and make your return swift." Vigxhunna took another gentle bite from her cupcake, chewed and swallowed, eager for him to turn around so she could inhale a large quantity. Nothing burned calories quite like channeling aetherial energy, and she had been doing so all evening. She was famished.

"Feel free to take some cupcakes with you, and do me a favor..." She gave him a bit of a concerned look, one of a person who rarely leaves the temple. "...Please look over your shoulder when you are out there. Come back in one piece, alright?"

ooc: Fin? you can make a new thread if you like and I can close this one up. Of course you can keep posting here if you like.
Last edited by Haikan on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gwayne of Vendeling
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Gwayne of Vendeling »

Gwayne looked up at the words the priestess said. He tilted his head and grabbed a few cupcakes.

"Nah, I don't look good when I am in multiple pieces.. I will be careful !"

He kissed the priestess on her cheek and quickly made his way out. Waving at some of the people. He had to go back, some people could be worried by now.
The Goddess is at my side, until she decides to leave me...

Posting on possible days Avatar from our lady Finley.. a mistress of capturing dreams and nightmares in word and pictures.
http://pixieface.deviantart.com/
Haikan

Post by Haikan »

Locked for Skilling.

Skills for Gwayne!

Conversation*
Pray*

Two New Skills!

Manipulation of Energy: Faith
Detect Truth/Deception

Skills for Arnholt!

Dark Emotion (Hatred) *
Conversation*
Persuade*
Last edited by Haikan on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Roque d'Ancourt”