GD Announcement: The Fate of Tazlure!

Shea Artrien
Civus

Post by Shea Artrien »

As is the trend, and one I think is a good idea:

My email is swirgau@gmail.com
Like Aerin said, its only given out to my friends.
[i]"Just because something you said makes a man at the bar want to use his sword to kill you...well, that doesn't mean that what you said wasn't funny."[/i] ~ Shea

[size=75]Avatar courtesy of nwvault.ign.com[/size]
Mikkel
Civus

Post by Mikkel »

Tragic. I've had three characters over the last five years here, and really enjoyed my time with each of them.

I took a break from here because the real world got too involved for me. Then, when things slowed down a bit I found the place moving slowly; as has been explored above. I really loved the setting and the writing, the mods and creators really did a great job with the place, it will be sorely missed.

I've been playing on another site that I would love to run into a few (or all) of you at; but I won't go plugging it here. (feel free to email me, donteatpoop@gmail.com).

Best of luck to everyone involved, you've made this a great place in which to escape from reality.
When outlaws are outlawed, only outlaws will be outlaws.
Thalia Maelstrom
Civus

Post by Thalia Maelstrom »

http://www.myspace.com/valahesjing716

For hellos and new friends, and future possibilities.
Our being is subject to all the chances of life. There are so many things we are capable of, that we could be or do. The possibilities are so great that we never, any of us, are more than one-fourth fulfilled.
-Katherine Anne Porter
Gwayne of Vendeling
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Gwayne of Vendeling »

Well, let me do it in Taz style..

A grumble left the old woman's mouth while the children begged her to tell the story. It took only a few flickers for the woman to give in and this is what she said.

Not many people know nowadays about Tazlure, that mystical place hidden between the stars of eternity. They do not remember the energy and creativity that the mage's, witches, whores and murderers had that shaped it in its final days. And none of them knew that it was all fueled by its own star, the heart of a dragon called Maeve.. Seven aeons ago this heart shone so bright that she created the world in her own image, then with the power of Gods and Goddesses she shaped it even more and brought life in to it. It became the centre of the universe for all who lived there.

Still, energy needs to be replenished and Gods and Goddesses also did not have endless supplies of it, and slowly most of the entities who supported the dragon mother so faithful burned up unable to keep the light burning or where snatched away by their followers and disappeared into the endless night. Not many new entities where born over the aeons so the group became smaller and smaller serving the multitude living on the planet.

One day.. one morning... the last flicker... the last spark of energy left the heart of the dragon.. Darkness came, covering the planet.. Ice came.. freezing all in time and place so nothing would change for the eye.. It was the end. And even the Gods and Goddesses cried because they feared that they had failed.

But know child, that that was not true. Because darkness can not suppress the light and those who thought that they where doomed came together and created new light.. small and fragile. Just to guide the way, so they could see each other, see the way to the stars and they discovered that in their own way they have a choice. They could be Gods and Goddesses of their own and storm the stars.. as the Children of Tazlure and create something wonderful..

Leaving only behind the memories, gratefulness and love that will fill the dragons heart and recreate the lost God's and Goddesses until a different light shall come from her once again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thank everybody for the shared creativity, love, care and fun. And I am looking forward to more of it. Because we all make choices and my choice is to keep the Spirit of Tazlure alive because to me that's more valuable then the world, who can be started and stopped with a webserver..

With love, Mike
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Goddess is at my side, until she decides to leave me...

Posting on possible days Avatar from our lady Finley.. a mistress of capturing dreams and nightmares in word and pictures.
http://pixieface.deviantart.com/
Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

[Vile's Last Hurrah]

S'sinith walked through the darkness of the end of the world... was it an end or a beginning? For when the volcano erupted, it destroyed everything in its path, but many many yahren later it would become fertile land.

What do you mean I never existed?

"Pffft... Rubbish! Just because you never existed doesn't mean you never changed the world!"

A strange red-headed young man in a red regal coat and brown boots stood there in the darkness as others arrived behind S'sinith. Adrian Elsonrae, he who ran away with his beloved Lady Hamilton, Galena Faulkland, the mad inventoress who spent all of her days studying, Bernice Potts, the spitfire guardswoman of Dort, and Gaichel Llerion, the hermit druid all stood before the strange red head.

"'ho the 'ell er you?" Bernice asked.

"I'm a Prince! ... But that doesn't matter right now. What matters now is that you all made a difference!" the red-head replied.

"Well... sure, I suppose, but where are we all headed?" Adrian inquired.

"Home, you ninny! I've come to take you all with me!" The Prince replied.

S'sinith paused for a moment, tilting his head at the strange boy who approached him while grabbing him by the hands.

"Mother dearest is waiting for you all! She has new and great places for us to go!"

"I... I already know my mother!" S'sinith insisted. "Speak you of Molten?"

"W... wait a minute, you're an Adhiel... how the heck do I know everything yer saying?" Bernice noticed.

Everyone looked at one another with a puzzled look as the red-headed Prince scrunched his nose and sighed.

"It's... a really really long story. But it's come to an end, so you have to come home with me! It doesn't seem like its finished, but... well... it is. Whether you realize it or not, you did a wonderful job."

"So... where's home?" Galina asked.

"Back home to Mother Dearest! You have to come home before you venture out from it again, but it shouldn't be too long, I'm sure. I haven't left home at all... I'm a bit jealous."

"Uhm... okay." Adrian replied with a very confused look on his face.

"Come along! Everything will make sense when we get there, alright? I get to leave home in a little while, but she needs you home to keep her company."

And thus, the red headed Prince led the small group of various people through the depths of time and space, into a universe which never has been seen by the human eye. Only through the written words which transcended the void in people's hearts could this world ever be seen by others... and in turn, other universes were shared in the very world that ended.

Though the vastness of this universe was great, it started to retract itself from the world of Tazlure which was the meeting point of many different dimentions, not unlike the one which the precious red-headed man had brought them to.

His time would arrive soon, however. And the Universe he was about to touch was far closer to the core of the others which had crossed the paths of this one. He knew he was the opus of his beloved mother, but never held it against her to have others which could touch the existance of an entire world.

He had to prepare himself... to touch more than one world.
---

((The Red Head is the Main Character of my novel.))
"If all things are energy and a wizard is a master of manipulating it, then as a politician am I studying the greatest sorcery of all."

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Most Heroic Male PC (2008)
Most Religious PC (2008/2006)
Alexandrya L`handriel
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Alexandrya L`handriel »

I am sorry that I wasn't able to contribute to the previous thread before the decision had been made.

First, I want to thank everyone for making such an absolutely beautiful world.

I've been in this game for a pretty long time even before Alexandrya and always dreamed about where Lir and Alexandrya were going and their origins as well. This game has continually inspired me with all the talent that have come and gone.

My heart does hurt that we have made a decision to close because Tazlure has become my only avenue for creativity, but I do understand completely.

I will miss everyone and feel that many have become my friends over the years and if there is any interest in starting a new area (game, experiment, etc) look me up as well. silvereyedathena@yahoo.com

Despite all of the overtime I am working right now, I hope to keep on writing but nothing beats writing with talented people.

I love you my friends and will miss you all. *snugs*
Avatar is ©Nairohe, used with permission because she is the awesomest! [url=http://nairohe.deviantart.com/]Nairohe[/url]
Gwayne of Vendeling
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Gwayne of Vendeling »

just for the record ;)

Some people are on facebook and team up in the group tazlure.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?sid=feb4038ee4bf36ef19f4eb5cc2b054b1&gid=16166066510
The Goddess is at my side, until she decides to leave me...

Posting on possible days Avatar from our lady Finley.. a mistress of capturing dreams and nightmares in word and pictures.
http://pixieface.deviantart.com/
Brytan
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

Post by Brytan »

The feeling I had when I saw the topic at the top of the site when I started my laptop at work this morning is terrible. It is hard to imagine the world of Tazlure to be gone with all the lustrous characters and colorful areas and NPCs. I have had the chance to create a character that for once in my life didn't turn out to be a goody two shoes. I have been given the chance to rebuild on old foundations and bring the Kanthrop back for many to enjoy. I have read a lot of epic tales written by writers far more skilled than I, encouraging me to become even better myself.

Most of all, like many here, I just want to extend my thanks to Maeve, Meri, Syra, Grey and all other (ex-)GDs and mods who have given me and everyone here the grand opportunity to write. To learn how to write better and to write with friends and family.

Tazlure might close, but it will not end. Like all good things, they reserve a place in our hearts as Tazlure will in mine.

Tanja, thank you.
Friends, thank you.

I will refrain from leaving my personal info here. Everyone will be able to find me through this forum or through the links at the bottom of my posts. Know then that I will not go gently into that sweet night. I know there are others who want to write, so let us not stop writing.

I need to go write some PMs now...

---weeps gently, tear drops spilling on the page before him---
[size=84][i]I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. You must be confusing me with that other guy...[/i][/size]

[size=67]Avatar drawn and edited by me, Darkness concept (c) Topcow comics
Age=28 - SCZ=E - Attendance=daily[/size]
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Now Andolin will have an eternity to plan his world conquest. ;)

Thank you Tanja, and all the others too numerous to name (you know who you are). A grand story was written together. People should feel pride in being a part of one of the finest pbems for the last eight years.

*salute*
[i]Someone has to be in charge, so it might as well be me.[/i]
Andolin Avatar by the Nice GD
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

I have been accused of many things, worst of all was that I could be very long-winded when a much shorter speech could work. Thing is, I know that and I choose to do things that way, not always being direct. And so, here is the thing. I try not to be sappy and mushy, but this time it will not work. So, lets get this over with :)

It is truly scary to look back like this and think of your beginnings in something as grand as Tazlure. Watching back and reading some of my first posts I cringe at the bad English. And I do mean bad English. And look at me now. People refuse to believe when I say I am not a native English speaker.

And it all began with chat. Coming to a site and seeing it had chat and finding my way there. Running into the likes of Maeve, Adanedhel and Tygress. Having loads of help to make my sheet. And then making a mess of it. As well as making a mess of Dort. A different time, yet, Tazlure always felt the same. Style of modding and actual people changed, but the game kept its feel. The warmth and bonds formed were strong and they never changed, unlike the technical bits.

I still feel a bit sorry for my first mods. Wyverix and Adanedhel. Well not really. They have been nice and friendly and very, very helpful. There were plenty of bumps in the road at the start, but the ride got smoother and smoother. Hard to believe how well it went in the end.

I bet not many of you know, but I was kicked out of the first modding seminar I entered. By Maeve of all people. And I deserved it. I was baaaaaaaaaad. So bad I was nearly asked to leave and come back to Tazlure in a little while. When I learned to write properly. Well, as it turned out I stayed, improved and……

Some names need to be mentioned. Do not think they are the only ones, and that I forgot about the others. It is just…. Well, you spend much time with some people and they tend to stick in memory.

There was once a little gnome named Abner. An amazing character. The source of a saying “Every problem can be solved with a little effort and a gnome at your side”. The player left a while ago, but I still remember the amazing vegetable scientist that was at my character’s side during our first demon slaying. Which was accomplished with the ever present sword, but also with a sack of flour, some rope, and a bowl of grease. And Amber played such a good victim.

Yeah, Amber. She beat me to Tazlure. Shame on her. I got my revenge by dragging her sorry butt to chat. I would say I am sorry for that, but that would be lying. You all deserved to suffer her presence. :P It has been an amazing and fun ride around the world and I am very, very glad I had a chance, first to meet her, and then to play with her.

Then came the tricky part. My second attempt at modding. I waited more than two years after my first. And that time I had so much enthusiasm I tore into the material with something bordering to insane. Then went and did something even more insane. Something like skilling more than 50 old threads in Citadel. That at a time when Ulder was presumed dead and riots were still hot subject. With the demon roaming under the Citadel. Scary times.

Mentioning Ulder, I do have to mention his other guise as Vanadius. He was the person suffering through mine further adventures, and I know I became less easy to mod as time passed. Or Gavin did. Not sure about that. It has been fun in Dort during that time and I really enjoyed playing there. Plenty of chance for mischief and plenty of chance to be heroes.

Then I became a mod, and I had a scary mentor. Mr Beard himself. In all truth he was not that scary, since Grant thinks on a level I can understand and relate too. And he has been a very good mentor, until the time came for him to step back and I was left with Citadel in my hands. A very scary experience, but seems like people who made the decision knew what they were doing. I managed and more. I might even say I thrived on the opportunity, if you will permit me a moment of immodesty. The wonderful players who have suffered my machinations are too numerous to list, but there are a few I will mention. Not directly, but…. :D Well, you will see.

Bookish spider-bait, whose player does look good in baby pink.
Olive colored, innocent looking viper.
Blonde bimbo, with illusions of grandeur. (she was so close to it too)
Arrogant and charming swindler who made Machiavelli look mild.
A doubt filled, brave soldier, and his musical wife.
A determined and brave young woman, who worked so well with the blonde mentioned above.
Another woman, this one trying to build a school in a war wracked city, capable of luring even the mightiest to help her.
A dancer turned priestess, who had the luck of being in the right place at the right time.
A priest of very loose morals, who could in the end be faithful to his lost love.
A young thief, who played with the big boys and survived.
A young healer who grasped a chance given her and was on her way to be feared and respected.
And many, many more.

My only hope is that you had as much fun playing, as I did modding you. Thank you for bearing with me and for being suitably scared, determined and amused at time. Thank you for being such a wonderful players and for helping me grow immeasurably much as a mod.

In the end there remains only a few more things. I want to thank all the GDs for first creating this game and then making it so fun and engaging. Thank you for all the effort you put into it and for making so many right choices each time we face a tough decision. I am happy I was able to be part of this.

In the end, I want to give special thanks to Maeve for making a very brave and, now that I look at it with some measure of hindsight, the best decision for this game. I know it was hard. But, this way Tazlure will go into history with pride and respect, instead of dying a slow and long death. *hugggles* You make me proud. And I am truly honored that I had a chance to meet you and to become your friend.

Good luck everyone. And I know there will be further battles we will fight together.

TAZLURE FOREVER
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Meridiuz
The Webmaster & Game Designer

Post by Meridiuz »

Ah. The goodbye post. And I have no idea where to begin. How does one say goodbye to a lifetime's worth of fun and friendships? You don't.

I remember contacting Taleweaver about what he was doing nowadays with RPG. He pointed me to this game he was playing, Tazlure. Told me that it was run by this woman named Moonlady. I remember seeing "Moonlady" in my ICQ or MSN list and feeling the dragon fear. *grins* I also remember being poked for posties by the girl who would turn out to be the woman that I love. So many things to remember.

Seven years have gone by since I started and there are so many good stories that have been written. I have enjoyed each and every one of them and I would like to thank everyone who has been a part of Tazlure. We all share something unique, something special and it is something that we will carry with us for the rest of our lives. It is something that we will share with our children and our grandchildren. I feel honored to have been part of this, part of something that has touched hundreds, if not thousands of lives.

Thank you.
[i]Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger[/i] ~ Daft Punk
Finodborn
Special Branch

Post by Finodborn »

This unique place will be sorely missed by many. Still, I think I understand the why's and when. The end is important in all things.

Thanks a lot to all the people who have made it possible!
Verum et factum convertuntur.
Avatar by the Artist Currently Known as Eira.
Morg

Post by Morg »

Thanks, everyone. Now I'm going to look at my full-size Tazlopoly board at the end of my bed and feel sad.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=36904274

Ciao,

- George
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

I had been trying to find the right words for my feelings in the other thread and found that I had waited too long. So I will try not to make the same mistake this time.

I had a very shaky start with Tazlure. I had read the boards quite a bit before I joined up and chose World's Mouth because I was quite impressed with this Grant fellow. Then I waited two months for my next post because this was right after Grant's illness and hiatus. It was worth the wait.

My thanks to Torgim and Ashtallion for taking me on as a supporter and giving me those first few threads in Gulanadur's Magick Guild.

Thank you to Twilight for calling out, "He's mine!" when I became a mod and for trusting me with the University of Magick when Taleweaver left. Thanks also to her character Chrisaliel for being the first PC to pal around with Tristam.

My thanks to Grant and Grey Wolf for keeping me on in the position and for always making me feel that my ideas were not only listened to but sought after.

My thanks to all my many magickal students that passed through the doors of the UofM or Gulanadur's guild. Your very presence kept Tazlure from becoming mundane. Every thread was an opportunity to explore just how the Magickal world worked and I loved every minute of it.

Heroes of the Demon Hunt I salute you! All of the groundwork was Grant's but damn did we finish it in style. I am proud of us all for that shining jewel of a gaming memory.

Tazlure will always have a special place in my heart. Thank you all for letting me be a part of the family for awhile.

I am Tristam on Livejournal should any of you want to keep track of me that way. rditu@hotmail.com will work too. Though I'll admit, for the first time, I am tempted to get a Facebook.
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

Time for a proper farewell to Tazlure as she was.

This game has been as successful as it has not just because of Maeve and her well-chosen group of GDs but because of each mod or supporter whose told a story and every player who participated in a thread. I have participated in plots that surprised me, intrigued me, scared me, inspired me and made me keep coming back for more. The first online RPG I played died shortly after I started, and I vowed to never do it again. I didn't want to invest the time and energy into creating a new concept and seeing it fail. A year later I found Tazlure, a year after that I was modding. This amazing game had me hooked.

I could yammer on about how awesome it's been, and how much I've loved my time playing with you lot, but that might suggest that I'm done. I'm not done! I will say good-bye to Tazlure as she was but not to the community we've become! We are friends, and we will continue to be so as long as we keep in touch.

I want to thank you all for all the work you've done over the years and all the emotions that have gone into this immensely popular game. Thank you all for letting me into your heads and your hearts and then (in some cases) into your living rooms for proper hellos. :wink:

::huggles the bunches:: You're all my friends, and I love you all. Thank you such much for the years of fun! ::raises a glass:: And here's to years more, be it here or elsewhere.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

(So here's my two bits).

I feel incredibly fortunate to have found this wonderful place and met you all at a time when I needed it most. When I started playing, after a particularly stressful year, all I wanted was a little escapism. I didn't expect that writing here would open up my world and change my outlook on life as drastically as it did.

Through my characters I found the permission to daydream, to take risks, to misbehave... to love and hate and hurt without reserve. While modding I confronted issues with confidence, responsibility and relationships that I'd been ducking for years. The simple act of transferring my thoughts onto the screen has taught me to be more reflective and curious, less perfectionistic. Somehow all this has turned itself into a lot more courage and a lot less repression and anxiety.

Don't think it would have happened if not for this brilliant, creative, caring, heartfelt, hardworking, challenging, occasionally scary and demented community of minds.

So thank you for everything guys. This is the first group outside of my friends and family that I've ever really felt a part of. I hope that I'll still be writing stories with many of you in the years to come.

It's been fun. Laterz.

Turi
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]
Damon Ryot
Civus

Post by Damon Ryot »

To have woken up to witness such a...

I just sat here for some time, scrolling through everything; unable to believe. But, the text here does not lie.

A shame I did not have the time to fulfil my character's goals, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself nonetheless.

Let's see where to from here.
Time fades, even legend...
Azure Stonehand
Civus

Post by Azure Stonehand »

I miss all of you already.

I am on Facebook at Michele Kalis if anyone wants to keep in touch.

Thank you for having a dream Maeve, for making us a part of that dream and for sharing it with us.

Keep dreaming.
Azure Stonehand
AKA Meisha
Guido Cercatoro
Moderator & Coordinator Pax

Post by Guido Cercatoro »

It’s a great shame that such a wonderful community has to close and I’ve enjoyed my time here immensely both as a mod and player. Many years ago I used to play a wonderful play by snail-mail game in the UK called the Keys of Bled. Taz is the first game since then that has really inspired me with its coherent and fantastic world.

Too many people to mention but particular thanks to Morg who got me inspired about Taz in the first place; Seb and Torc for some wonderful threads and Maeve, of course, for her commitment to the game. I marvel at her ability to keep the game going with family, work etc no doubt all vying for her time…

Most of all I’m sad not knowing the answer to the following:

Will Trajan, Craghley and Draydis succeed in defeating Laewin?

Will Ulder and the Swordmark succeed in their rebellion?

Will Seb marry Cerise?

Will Raevyn poison the entire population of Pax?

Will Elaine solve the mystery of Selderine?

*a small tear drops from the corner of Guido’s eye*

Adieu…
Anistis
The Tender

Post by Anistis »

I don't have too much to say that I haven't said in one form or another elsewhere.

I've only played here for what amounts to, especially in the Tazlure scheme of things, a very short time. I've loved every flicker of it. Anistis was my first D&D character that I made back in high school and have been playing with ever since. Naturally, I'm very attached to him. I'd never played with him in another setting before, but he and I found a home in Tazlure, and for that I'm eternally gratetful.

To Maeve and all the other GDs: Thank you. You've provided a wonderful, rich setting that could accommodate anyone who loves good roleplaying, and it's been not merely a pleasure, but an honor, to be a part of that, even for a short time.

To Guido: I know we didn't talk much and we didn't play together much due to the changing of the guard in KC around the time I joined, but thanks for approving my sheet-- even though, looking back, I think it was probably a little skimpy.

To Ashari: As I've already said, you've been my mod most of the time I was here, and it's been a blast. Plots have been full of mystery, intrigue, emotion, and, most importantly, fun. Your NPCs became like my friends, not just Ani's.

I've already left a message for the people I played with in KC on the OOC thread there, but you'll probably here from me individually.

If we interacted IC or not, don't be a stranger; dmay@thiel.edu is where I can be reached.

As sad as this is, I think that the future of this crew is bright. I'll see you around!

-Dan
Last edited by Anistis on Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fauna Winthrope
Student of Magick

Post by Fauna Winthrope »

The King of Clubs wrote:"Everyone is free to fantasize about what he likes, but it is also his duty to make his fantasies aware of the fact that they are just fantasy. Otherwise, he is making fun of them, and they are entitled to kill him."

--The Solitaire Mystery by Jostein Gaarder

I feel like I'm supposed to attend a funeral of someone I love and I stood before a mirror, reluctant to wear the mourning clothes, not wanting to believe that the person I love is dead, desperately hoping and waiting that I'll be able to wake up any moment now, realizing it's all just a dream.

But it is not.

And it hurts.

Specially for me, for Taz was the reason I was able to realize what my dream was. That everytime I go to my shop, I think of Audrey, dreaming that she would be proud of me and when I think of her, I think of Tazlure, knowing that Tazlure would be proud of me too, and now, my shop reminds me that Tazlure is no more.

And it hurts.

I wanted to blame Maeve and her friends who created Tazlure for making me feel this way. She should have left it alone. She should have just buried her dreams of Tazlure inside herself and never bothered in creating such fantasies to reality that would hurt more than a dozen people, perpetually wounding them as she had profoundly wounded me. But I could not. I could never ever do that. Much as I want to, much as I desperately want to, I can not.

And it hurts.

I could only love Tazlure and the echoes of its memory.
"Cruelty has a Human Heart,
Jealousy a Human Face,
Terror the Human Form Divine,
and Secrecy the Human Dress."

-- William Blake
Syra
The Chocolate Game Designer

Post by Syra »

And your future will remind us of this wonderful game and it's great people.

Trust me, I WILL be looking for Audrey's in your work :)
[size=75]Chocolate is not an addiction, it is a way of life.

[/size]
saskia
Game Designer
Game Designer

Post by saskia »

OK, as many of you know, I am not one of many words (in writing that is, give me a few glasses of wine and I will not stop talking..)

I just want to thank all of you for your love and friendship and most of all for the pieces of yourselves you have left in Tazlure and in me.
The memories will stay with me forever.
Memories of the few plotlines I have modded, memories of the adventures of Sosa and of course the fun we had in chat.

Thank you, and I am sure we will meet again, something like this will not simply end.
[size=100][color=red] It takes a red-headed woman, to get a dirty job done[/size][/color]

[size=84]Bruce Springsteen[/size]

[size=75]http://www.dreslough.com[/size]
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

*gives Saskia a bottle of wine*

Sush. Your words reminded me of this clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-L2cv6_Gc8

*Grins* Yup, very appropiate clip !
:twisted:
Abbott
Mod Trainee

Post by Abbott »

I half-expected that to be a Rick-roll for some reason.

:lol:
~AbboTT

Return to “Banter”