Tazlure Farewell Party

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Tazlure Farewell Party

Post by Maeve »

In the spirit of past goodbye's to Tazlure we have decided to end this in style, by ending it the same way we did with the table top version: with a nice dinner.

Time: Saturday the 31st of January, 8 PM.
Where: Greek Restaurant Olympia in Leiden, the Netherlands

Sleeping places available at my house, if you can stand the wicked rabbit in my living room. Early arrivals will probably see us dive into some pub or other.

I need to make reservations so please let me know if you are coming. Also please inform me of diet needs I don't yet know about.
Last edited by Maeve on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

I'll surely be there with my beau in tow, and my diet concerns are: Make me stop eating, plz.

:wink:

Greek sounds great to me, and we'll do our best to -not- be an hour late.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Meridiuz
The Webmaster & Game Designer

Post by Meridiuz »

Mmmmmm Greek...meat!!!

We will try not to be late, breaking with the tradition. *cough*
[i]Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger[/i] ~ Daft Punk
Syra
The Chocolate Game Designer

Post by Syra »

I'll be there, but I have to skip on any beef related meals. Any other meat is fine, so I'm sure I'll find something.
No sleeping arrangements necessary, since I can take the nighttrain home :) Well...if there isn't gonna be another blizzard :P
[size=75]Chocolate is not an addiction, it is a way of life.

[/size]
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Oh yes, I forgot to mention. Meri and Ash are expected at 7 Pm *nods*
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Shea Artrien
Civus

Post by Shea Artrien »

I'd love to join you folks, but I'm all the way over here in the U.S.'s currently frozen mitten.
(Michigan)

Have fun, though, and have a few for me, won't you?
[i]"Just because something you said makes a man at the bar want to use his sword to kill you...well, that doesn't mean that what you said wasn't funny."[/i] ~ Shea

[size=75]Avatar courtesy of nwvault.ign.com[/size]
Brytan
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

Post by Brytan »

I will talk it over with the misses and get back to you, but if I can help it, I'll be there.
[size=84][i]I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. You must be confusing me with that other guy...[/i][/size]

[size=67]Avatar drawn and edited by me, Darkness concept (c) Topcow comics
Age=28 - SCZ=E - Attendance=daily[/size]
Haikan
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Haikan »

I promise that I'll be there in spirit.
Petros
Acolyte of the One

Post by Petros »

seeing as I am in the US and that is the day before my classes start (well 2 days before) I do not think I will be able to make it, but I truely wish I could be there. I will be thinking of you all. Have a good time.

Steve
Lorcan
Civus

Post by Lorcan »

Same as the other Americans here, Wish I could join your guys [and girls] up there, but I'm in school and could hardly afford the plane tickets.
"Sweet Mother of... Hey!" ~ Lorcan
Gwayne of Vendeling
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Gwayne of Vendeling »

Well I already have a appointment.. so I can not make it. But every hug from Syrawenn is also from me..

;)
The Goddess is at my side, until she decides to leave me...

Posting on possible days Avatar from our lady Finley.. a mistress of capturing dreams and nightmares in word and pictures.
http://pixieface.deviantart.com/
Viviana Kaleyis
Mod Trainee

Post by Viviana Kaleyis »

Leiden is definitely not too far for me to go (I'm in Delft), but I can't help thinking that I'd be a bit out of place, considering I have only been here a few months and can't really reminisce about Tazlure's past. And although I love Greek food, a lot of restaurants mainly serve red meat, which I very rarely eat (only enough to keep my semi-vegetarian self from becoming anemic).

However, I do love to meet new people ... I have met probably a bit more than 100 of my online friends in the past twelve years. So if any Dutchies (or non Dutchies who live in this country) would like to meet the Kittee for lunch, shopping, sewing advice, or just to meet up and chat, you can PM me here or email me at starkittee@gmail.com and I will give you my phone number. And it doesn't have to be in Delft ... I love traveling and exploring new places.

I also plan to restart my costuming service later this year, and I will offer free sewing to any Tazzie in the Netherlands who attends faires and conventions as long as you agree to pass out my business cards to people who complement you on your costume. I have found this to be one of the best ways to advertise. People see the product right there in front of them and they want one of their own.

So, anyway, you know where to find me. :D
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Viv, feel free to attend really. This is for the entire community and who knows how many new friends you'll walk away with. Likely we'll not stop going to fairs together :)

The restaurant is able to cater to veggies and semi veggies. Sosa/Saskia is a veggie so I've learned to take that into account in the past 20 years ;)
Syra

Post by Syra »

Gwayne of Vendeling wrote:Well I already have a appointment.. so I can not make it. But every hug from Syrawenn is also from me..

;)

Oh great, DOUBLE work for me!
:P
Come ooon Kittee! Just come! You love meeting new people, so join the table!

Puweeze pwetty puweeze with sugar on top?

[/size]
Thrandil
Hunter, Lieutenant Emerald Guard

Post by Thrandil »

I be there!!! i be there!!! i be there!!! why did i only notice now?!!!

Mithril Dragon Awards:

NOMINATION:
Most Heroic PC - 2008
Brytan

Post by Brytan »

--thwacks Thran--

Because we pointed you to it in the chatroom...Otherwise you'd still be oblivious ;)
[size=84][i]I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. You must be confusing me with that other guy...[/i][/size]

Viviana Kaleyis
Mod Trainee

Ok, now I really want to go, but I have a major transportation problem. I know the crime rate here is a lot lower than it is in the States, but I spent the first forty-one years of my life in a place where nice girls don't walk around alone at night. If I had a car and a driver's license, it wouldn't be a problem, but I don't.

If I attempted it, I'm afraid I'd be so scared that if someone was thinking about robbing someone, I'd have "victim" written all over my forehead. Old habits die hard.

I can ask my husband if he wants to come with me, but he hasn't been feeling well and is having a hard time walking, so I doubt he'll want to go.

Let me know about the Faires, though. I plan on attending a few anyway. I could meet up with all of you there.
Morg

Post by Morg »

Can't quite justify two ferry trips in two months. :( Which is a crying shame, but keep in touch, everyone!
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]
Brytan

Post by Brytan »

Major transportation problem? From Delft to Leiden...hmm. Now I happen to have a car and happen to live in the area (The Hague). It wouldn't be too much hassle to swing by and pick you up Viv. That goes for others aswell who might live in my area and lack transport...

Aka; I'm going and taking the car. Seating for four so just let me know if people wish me to pick you up somewhere and I'll detour before we meet up in Leiden.

Syra

Post by Syra »

Me!
*raises hand enthusiastically* pick ME pick ME!

[/size]
Brytan

Post by Brytan »

I had rather expected that Syra ;) No problem ofcourse.

Morg

Post by Morg »

Is the UK too big a detour?
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]
Syra

Post by Syra »

*teleports Morg over*

[/size]
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Ack! Don't destroy the original. I'm rather fond of the original.
Viviana Kaleyis
Mod Trainee

Brytan, if you'll pick me up, it looks like I'm in. Since it is a bit out of the way, I can pay you for gas.

We just need to figure out a place to meet at. My house is difficult to find, so it's better we meet in a public place.

Yay!!! I finally get to meet everyone. I'm excited. :D

Return to “Banter”