[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tazlure • View topic - One Chapter Ends, Another Begins

One Chapter Ends, Another Begins

One Chapter Ends, Another Begins

Postby Vanadius » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:04 pm

Last edited by Vanadius on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vanadius
Moderator & Coordinator Terra West

Postby Paige » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:22 pm

"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the things you did. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
Paige
Civus

Postby Amber Kynterle » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:31 pm

Well, I know I was initially highly distraught over the closing of Tazlure, but when I learned that most of the people here intend to stay in touch, then it wasn't quite so bad. Cuz while losing the game was bad, it was the fear of not being able to talk to ya'll that really got me. So, I'm glad to hear ya'll want to stay in touch. ;) Here's my contact info below:

E-Mail: daxionsfire@hotmail.com
Yahoo IM: daxionsfire
MSN IM: daxionsfire@hotmail.com
mIRC Handle: AmberMK

E-mail is always a good way to go if you want to get in touch with me. I check it several times a day when I'm at home. For IM, I'm on Yahoo the most. I rarely use my MSN anymore, do to persistent stalkers on there (I mean, these guys *really* need a life), but I do pop on every now and then. And as for mIRC, I'm on there every day as well. If the #Tazlure channel is still around, you can find me there, or just add my handle to your /notify list and drop me a private message when I come online. I won't mind.

If you want to talk to me on any of my IMs, maybe just drop me an e-mail first, cuz I don't think my chat avatars are PG-13 suitable right now. :roll: Those of you that know me, know what I mean, hehe. So if racy chat avatars bother you, let me know in an e-mail and I'll make everything appropriate.

So um, now that I've just totally scared ya'll away... Oh yes, I need to tell you, I'm still stuck out at sea. I will not be home for 7 more days; I get home on January 28th, and should be online that evening. Until then, I do not have access to mIRC, chat, or my personal e-mail. You can still send me e-mails, but I'll just read and reply when I get home. Thanks, and I hope to see ya'll around in the future!

Always Ride Free,
Amber Kynterle/Reise Silverskye ("Cowgirl" to some ;) )
Cowgirls Exotica's "Queen of Hearts" - 2008
Amber Kynterle
Adventurer

Postby Maeve » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:02 pm

Email: tanja@tazlure.nl
MSN: tanja@tazlure.com (not nl!)
facebook: Maeve O'Brien
MIRC: Maeve/Fluff and various others.

Phone and house address given out to friends after you contact me through the above handles.

Yes, do stay in touch!
Last edited by Maeve on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[color=orange]
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Postby Finley Ward » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:23 pm

Email: pixiefaceplz@gmail.com
The web address you're most likely able to find me: http://pixieface.deviantart.com

And... I'm on MIRC a fair bit, under the nickname Finn. And on facebook (you can find me through the group Tazlure). Stay in touch, you lot! ;)
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Postby Haikan » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:49 pm

Email is tielkeeper@hotmail.com

AIM is kelvinzero1989

I'll probably still be in chat as either Hai or Haikan

Andy Frank on Facebook

Love you all,

-Haikan
Haikan
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Postby Brytan » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:55 pm

e-mail: callist0@planet.nl
MSN: callist0@hotmail.com
MIRC: Brytan

Brytan
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

Postby Anistis » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:40 pm

Anistis
The Tender

Postby Thrandil » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Last edited by Thrandil on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mithril Dragon Awards:

NOMINATION:
Most Heroic PC - 2008
Thrandil
Hunter, Lieutenant Emerald Guard

Postby Hastarl Ras'diath » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:04 pm

"Abandon the Search for Truth... Settle for a Good Fantasy"

Hastarl Ras'diath
Simaldi hand

Postby Fialessa Valenstri » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:00 pm

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Postby Shea Artrien » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Email/Gmail: swirgau@gmail.com

FaceBook: Steve Wirgau

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/swirgau

MIRC: Shea OR Talon

~Shea
Last edited by Shea Artrien on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Just because something you said makes a man at the bar want to use his sword to kill you...well, that doesn't mean that what you said wasn't funny." ~ Shea

Shea Artrien
Civus

Postby Quinlan Corodin » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:17 am

Here's me.

warmmachineme@yahoo.com

And I'm in the Facebook group. James Downs.

And I'm always watching the boards and hanging about chat.

Love you all! :D
Quinlan Corodin
Condotierre Lieutenant

Postby Gwayne of Vendeling » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:30 am

Well at least I can better give a fair warning so here are my credentials

email: gwayne@xs4all.nl
msn: msn-mv@xs4all.nl
Facebook : Mike Veltman
IRC: Gwayne
Real Life: Mike

:twisted:

I decided to aim for some people who only use aim... sheesh : aimgwayne
Last edited by Gwayne of Vendeling on Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Goddess is at my side, until she decides to leave me...

Posting on possible days Avatar from our lady Finley.. a mistress of capturing dreams and nightmares in word and pictures.
http://pixieface.deviantart.com/
Gwayne of Vendeling
Tazlure Supporter

Postby Med » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:47 am

There are two ways in life everything can go. Think about consequences and what doing bad will reflect on your future and vice versa. Karma is the mantra of life.
Med

Postby Syra » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:41 pm

Email: littlewompe@xs4all.nl
msn: littlewompe@xs4all.nl
aim: littlewompe
facebook Wompe Littledragon

Yes, I know, unimaginative save the original wompe :)
Last edited by Syra on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Syra
The Chocolate Game Designer

Postby Rhoddin » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:52 am

Details as follows

e-mail : richardpress@amnet.net.au

My Space : http://www.myspace.com/tricky1962

Will look at Face Book at some stage.

Rhoddin/Richard
Back from the brink, but still lost, damn some times just never change.
Rhoddin
Adventurer

Postby Tygress » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:46 pm

For those interested in torturing themselves with my drivel, link spam follows below;

I implore each and every one of you to try and keep in touch in some way, and as such, will link spam the hell out of you, so there will be no excuses.

MSN: kas@tigrez.com
Email: posy.wench@gmail.com / snowtigrez@yahoo.com
My Blog: http://tygress.livejournal.com/
My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=532382682
My MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/maleficently
My Twitter: http://twitter.com/gamergrrl
My Xbox360: http://profile.mygamercard.net/Banesydhe
My Wiki: http://maleficent.pbwiki.com/
My RPG Character Dev: http://www.insamejournal.com/users/adozenpapercuts
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/maleficently/

Fair weather on your travels, my friends and may creativity bless your brain and the typo imps flee from you in fear. Till we meet again.
||Tygress Who?!
Tygress
Retired Game Designer

Return to Banter