[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tazlure • View topic - The Ultimate List

The Ultimate List

The Ultimate List

Postby Maeve » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:09 am

Last edited by Maeve on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[color=orange]
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Postby Syra » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:39 pm

Syra
The Chocolate Game Designer

Postby Maeve » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:58 pm

[color=orange]
Maeve

Postby Maeve » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:59 pm

Reiker set up his TGS licensed game here:

[color=orange]
Maeve

Postby Maeve » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:00 pm

Chris/Gutter Rat created:

http://beyondtbd.proboards.com/ (Beyond the Black Door)
[color=orange]
Maeve

Postby Maeve » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Brytan is creating The Cycle (Avatar setting) here:

http://www.thecycle.nl
[color=orange]
Maeve

Postby Maeve » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:03 pm

Maeve, Andolin, Twilight, Grey Wolf, Gaelena and a couple of others you might know have long since set up shop here:

www.ageofintrigue.com/board
[color=orange]
Maeve

Postby Raina Courtez » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:52 am

I'm hanging out at Aelyria, its similar to Tazlure... It has the whole basis of the moderation and community. And most of the players are hyperposters :).

*As a side note, I am not sure if this is true for others, but when you first come to this page some of the picture links won't show if you aren't registered. They will if you navigate to a different page on the site *shrugs* :roll:
If you just let yourself breathe, you'll notice things you normally wouldn't have. ~Raina
Raina Courtez
Civus

Postby Maeve » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:59 pm

As a matter of principle I edited out your link ; though people can find the game readily enough.

I think there are some fundamental differences between the games, especially on administrative level and core principles of moderating, but I shall not have that debate here as I've discussed it on administrative level too often already. Suffice it to say the game is not Tazlure spirit compliant.

Good to hear that you are enjoying yourself though. The community has always been pleasant :)

I don't think at this time we'll investigate any bugs.
[color=orange]
Maeve

Postby Maeve » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:50 pm

Koen is creating a table top version of the TGS.
[color=orange]
Maeve

Postby Maeve » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:50 am

Boz/Jason is creating a tabletop setting and system, with some elements of the TGS.
[color=orange]
Maeve

Postby Maeve » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:49 pm

I am currently working on a general community, that is slowly taking shape. Working title is Tanja's Living Room.

(Edited out the link, no longer in use)
[color=orange]
Maeve

Postby Syra » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:21 pm

Besides that I can STILL recommend facebook, even if you hate those things :)
Syra
The Chocolate Game Designer

Postby Marcus Eramo » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:33 am

I'm enjoying Mizahar myself. Fresh face, unique. Personally, I hope we'll see Tazlure 2.0 sometime in the distant future. All the best.

Edit: removed your link, but I'm sure people can find it easily enough :)
Marcus Eramo
Criminal at large

Postby Matiel Escariot » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:27 am

After having been gone for so long, I am back and into moderated freeform gamedesign once again. I've realized that trying cram every single idea into a game is tiring and is not productive. I'm planning to take it slow this time and just start from somewhere certain and see where it goes.
Matiel Escariot
Civus

Location: In a place surrounded by farms I my family does not own.

Re: The Ultimate List

Postby Elsor » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:54 am

I've been at Aelyria for about two years now, and am successfully modding my own city. :D Having a great time, so I hope you guys are, too! The community here is great and I've made tons of friends ^^
Thanks to allavatars.com for my avatar!
Elsor
Civus

Return to Banter