[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tazlure • View topic - Update on a sleeping Tazlure

Update on a sleeping Tazlure

Update on a sleeping Tazlure

Postby Maeve » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:58 pm

On request I've de-spammed Tazlure. Meridiuz has contributed by resetting the wiki to a new version of PHP. It remains free for Tazlurians to use the Aether for their storytelling. However I've disabled the more easy way of registering due to the spam danger. It is now admin approval as email approval is too prone to live (human) spammers. Temporarily I've closed some views for guests but I will open that again as soon as I feel the current measures against spam will hold.

It is fascinating to know that many people, even years after closing, are still reading up on the stories here, with several visitors every month. It humbles me as I know many RPs have a different experience.

There are no plans to re-open Tazlure other than in the Aether. If at any time I might change my mind and for instance open one town for some more moderated storytelling I will inform you through our facebook group Tazlure. I am not willing at this time to allow anybody but GD's admin access. Thank you for understanding this restriction and working with it.

You are still allowed to use the TGS (its own unique wiki might resurface too later), and I hope you still give credit in tribute to your experiences.

If you are looking where I am moderating, or communicating, try or .There are many games at the RPGD that I recommend you try, foremost the affiliates of Age of Intrigue.

I hope this message finds you well :)
[color=orange]
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Re: Update on a sleeping Tazlure

Postby Marcus Eramo » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Thanks for the update. I for one would quite enjoy playing here again.
Marcus Eramo
Criminal at large

Re: Update on a sleeping Tazlure

Postby Reim Ceoruth » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:15 pm

Really miss this place, no where I've gone has been anywhere near as fun. Happily browsing through some of the stories in the Aether, thanks Maeve :)
Must be the pharisee in tune with his soul....
Group E
Reim Ceoruth
Civus

Return to Banter