People

Meridiuz
The Webmaster & Game Designer

People

Post by Meridiuz »

please post all your people images here!

Descriptions of some major npc's:

SEVEN ISLES

* Ceasar Anochrim
Every girls dream come true, this fine example of a Kislovan High Elf wears his blond hair long, usually tied behind his back. Often is in warrior dress, full plated when necessary, chain mail on the easy days, using an expensive cut for the underlying tunics, a furlined cloack etc. Long leather boots. Anochrim greets people crossing his main gauch (more like a short sword, magically flaming when fighting) and his long sword before his chest. Puffed up personality, inflated ego.

* Duke Erwin von zu Dort Billigh
Stark white hair, short beard, lightly colored skin (just an inch more than bronzed by the sun), stunning blue eyes. Half Dark elf. Wears a white golden earring with a diamond in his ear, an amulet warding against magic, and several golden sealrings, and expensive belt. Clothes are furlined and of an expensive cut. Lean, supple build in his younger yahren, but when coming into his full power quickly becoming rounder around the waist and chest, showing his wealth in more than one way. Smooth talker, charming and disarming.

* Johan von Bleib Hier (count of Hafne)
golden brown curly hair, goattee. Air of solid decency, bit of a bureaucrat. Unimaginative clothes.

* Manyana (leader of the Scoutgild)
This halfbreed has both elven and halflingh parents. Chubby short woman, with harsh features. Short cropped hair. The ugliest thing you've ever seen. Secretive person, very agile, wears mottled brown and green

* Eilish Pan's Daughter (high priestess of Pan)
A young woodelf with curling blond hair, wearing flimsy clothing, well endowed. Decorates her hair with flowers. Has small satyr horns on her head. Skin sometimes seems to glow from within. Likes to dance and frolic.

* Rafao Ionis (leader of AmunRah)
This young human looks more a girl than a man. Lean, with cohl around his eyes. long eyelashes, wearing tunics and skirts, as well as short robes. Bronzed skin, ravenblack hair. A very formal, careful person.
(already done!)

* Lady Rioja des Valdepenas (councilor of the Citadel)
This lady is a high elf with some possible grey elf heritage of a venerable age. Though aging beautiful, there is no denying the passing centuries. Bronzed skin. Her long flowing hair is stark white, and worn in a poneytail while on the trail, and other wise kept out of her face with small little braids with beads. Decorative facial tatooes make her fully exotic (think natives of new zealand). The lady, priest by occupation, wears simply tunics that do not get in the way of her scholarly pursuits. Usually seen in the company of books, scrolls, wax tablet etc.

WESTERN KINGDOM

* King Balthasar (prince-king of the Western Kingdom)
Balthasar, like all the kings before him as long as history remembers, is a half elven, born of the marriage between the elven princess of TAQ and king Dorian. His blond straight but thick hair is well kept, and he has a small goatee such as fashionable at court. His incredible blue eyes, and slightly pointy ears betray his elven ancestry. At court he favors frills and lace and clothes of expensive well cut cloth according to the latest fashions, associating himself with the young mindless fops that seem to crowd the palace. He pretends to be arrogant, self indulgent and spoiled.

* Duke Von Eisenreich (regent of the Western Kingdom)
Frederick Theodore Eisenrech, black hair, with distinguished grey touches at his temple. Strong jaw, and a lean if not overly muscled body type. Always an immaculate appearance. When performing his state duties he often wears his red councilors robe to signify his humbleness. But on other occassions he can be seen in a blue doublet that is almost royal blue.
The Duke is a careful man. He likes to observe people and can be quite soft spoken so people need to stretch to hear his deadly words. He likes to toy with people and play word games. He hungers for power, and above all the recognition from his peers. He is the king in all but name, but he wants the title as well.

* Joris Drakedoder VII (count of Dragonkeep)
Blond hair, blue eyes, average looking lord with fashionable goatee. Always in warrior dress, slightly oldfashioned. His armor contains dragonhide. Sharp warrior, but not the brightest candle in the chandelier when it comes to politics. Too straightforward for that.

* Sir Geldrik (Commander of the Royal Temple Order)
The grey, gritty looking commander, bulky shoulders. Hair short, iceblue eyes. Always in white uniform, full plated if the occassion warrants it.

* The Than (leader of Pirate's Duchy)
Duncan Lyxxithan (aka Than), Gender-male, Race-High Elf
Looks- Like most of his race, Than sports piercingly blue eyes, and fair hair. However, he prefers to dye it dark, leaving only two streaks of pale blond from his temples, usually braided and beaded. He dresses as one would expect a rogue to; flowing shirts, elaborate pathchwork doublets, tight leggings, all in his signature colors of silver and black. He lean build disguises the whipcord strength he has worked hard to obtain. Combined with his natural dexterity, he is someone to contend with in a fair fight -but whoever said he fought fair? A rogue, a charming swashbuckler and a dashing pirate-

* Raven Darkheart (captain of the Lady Rose)
Race Human, Gender: Male,
Looks
Raven has dark, slightly curly, tousled hair, half long, someties tied to his back with a black silken ribbon. On his chin a small fashionable goatee.His crystalblue eyes can cut through you like ice, or sparkle with interest or humor.
Most of the times he wears dark tight fitting breeches in which he can move quite supple, with a white lacy shirt on top, overflowing slightly. The arms are slightly wide on the end, edged with lace, giving him the air of a dandy. On special occassions this is topped with a blue captains tailed coat, with golden buttons. One single golden earring with a tiny sapphire brings out the extra sparkle in his eyes, especially with his lopsided grin full of white teeth.

Douglas Everglow, smith in KC
-human of middle age, smithy bulky build, tanned for working with his torso bared, dark brown hair.
Last edited by Meridiuz on Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i]Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger[/i] ~ Daft Punk
Dorian Danel

Post by Dorian Danel »

already sent this one long time ago but here it goes again, hope you don't mind

after all it was made for you guy's :wink:

there made changes to the link, picture is of pan's daughter, and I think you saw this one, Maeve
Last edited by Dorian Danel on Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

I think your link is not working?
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Post by Guest »

http://ew2.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/m/a/m ... dother.jpg

Try copying that link into the browser bar, Maeve. Elfwood doesn't allow direct linking of images, so it won't show otherwise.
Last edited by Guest on Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dorian Danel

Post by Dorian Danel »

sorry about that, I didn't knew they do not alow direct linking :oops:
Meridiuz
The Webmaster & Game Designer

Post by Meridiuz »

Thanks Dorian! I'll put this one into the art gallery as well!
[i]Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger[/i] ~ Daft Punk
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

I think I did yes.. and its pose does eerily remind me of its original player too.. well done!
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Post by Guest »

Was inspired to do a picture of NPC Shea Rhistan in TI.

Her hair should actually be black, but ... eh, for some reason that didn't work out.

Last edited by Guest on Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

And here is a picture of the lovely Syrawenn :)

Last edited by Guest on Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

Looking great, Lav! The green eyes on that first one are enchanting/eerie.

The Lady Rioja. For some reason elves to me are very magickal, so I have a hard time keeping them proportionate in their facial structure compared to humans... so, yeah, that's my excuse:

Last edited by Ashari on Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]

Post by Guest »

Thanks Ashari, and I like the tattoos!

Here is my version of the character Miri Madalyn in King's Court

Last edited by Guest on Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Here is a shot at Duke Von Eisenreich:

Last edited by Guest on Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

That is just wonderful!
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Post by Finley Ward »

Rosalie Lo Russo, at a masked ball... (or my impression of her, anyways)

Detail:

Hmm. I hope she likes it. :) And I really need to learn to paint better gowns that this... if anyone has any reference of big impressive ball gown type things, I'd be grateful. XD
Rosalie Marcada
Baroness Marcada, Ambassador World's Mouth

Post by Rosalie Marcada »

*gasps* like it? I LOVE it!
[size=84][color=darkred]This character has resigned and is now a NPC.[/color]
Dorian Danel

Post by Dorian Danel »

Finley your style is superb, love the color scheme...bravo :D

Post by Guest »

Finally fixed my image links here, sorry about that.
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Post by Finley Ward »

Mmmm.... Rose's partner in crime, the lovely Jolanda... or my interpretation of her, anyway. ;)

I think I might be getting a bit better at painting dresses and things. ;) Practice makes perfect...

Jolanda

Post by Jolanda »

Ooooo! *claps hands* You are brilliant Finley! I'm allowed to use your painting as Jolanda's Avatar? Please please pleeeeese!
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Post by Finley Ward »

Of course! I was hoping you'd want to, but I... hate to ask people if they want to, since then I'm kinda forcing what I did on them, or I certainly feel like I am, and... *laughs* I worry, y'know. Far too much.

Yeah, go ahead! D'ya have an art-based program in which to do cropping, or want me to set one up...? ;) Ah, in fact... I have photoshop right here, and it's the work of minutes, so...

Image Image Image

take yer pick, or make a far superior version, either would be absolutely fine by me... ;) *hugs*

Oh! and btw, Jolanda is just the coolest! Antonio is a terribly lucky boy. ;)
Last edited by Finley Ward on Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rosalie Marcada
Baroness Marcada, Ambassador World's Mouth

Post by Rosalie Marcada »

Ooh.. look, now we have matching avatars ;)
[size=84][color=darkred]This character has resigned and is now a NPC.[/color]
Jolanda

Post by Jolanda »

Antonio - pfft! :wink: So when's Finley planning on visitng the citadel ...

Hey but thanks again, you made my day :D

Rosalie, don't we look so stylishly dangerous - now I have to live up to my avatar!
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Post by Finley Ward »

mmm. not sure how this happened... >_>

Yeees, it's Finley.

Post by Guest »

Very nice! Looks like someone just came back from digging a shallow grave...
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Post by Finley Ward »

Absolutely... but Tanaquil will live on in our hearts. *nods*

Oh my gawd that was sappy. XD

Return to “Drawing Bard”