[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tazlure • View topic - People

People

Postby Craghley » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:03 am

Craghley

Postby Finley Ward » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:28 am

Last one for today, I think. Sebastian. :)

(Ain't he cute?)
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Postby Corbin Dillon » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:31 am

He he - great work!
Corbin Dillon
Noble Apprentice

Postby Ophelia da Yrsa » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:02 pm

I lurvs his freckles! Such a good job, Finn!
"One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain"
~Bob Marley
Avatar by the ever so lovely . Full size in journal.
Ophelia da Yrsa
Civus

Postby Maeve » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:05 pm

Oh, love this, something else than adhiel finally. He looks cute. Cerise is a lucky girl.

Where is his white tabard though or did it turn green for the occasion ??
[color=orange]
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Postby Finley Ward » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:50 pm

The white tabard... uhh... mysteriously disappeared in a fit of 'I-can't-be-bothered-to-draw-that'....

>_>
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Postby Paige » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:04 pm

Absolutely beautiful artwork, Finn. :wink:
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the things you did. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
Paige
Civus

Postby Finley Ward » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:05 pm

Paige, lookin' sexy:

Finley Ward
Retired staff

Postby Paige » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:15 pm

Very nice, Finn! 8) You are very talented and thank you again for the avatar.
Absolutely amazing!
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the things you did. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
Paige
Civus

Postby Grey Wolf » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:40 pm

The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Postby Finley Ward » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:58 pm

Ophelia:

Syrawenn:

Finley Ward
Retired staff

Postby Ophelia da Yrsa » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:04 pm

::shows off her shiny new avatar:: YAY! Thank you ever so much, Finn. It's absolutely lovely, and Ophelia is all the more better of a PC now that I have a more apt visual representation of her.
~Bob Marley
Ophelia da Yrsa
Civus

Postby Aislinn O`Conaill » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:05 pm

Wow - amazing.

The detail on Ophelia's hair!

Well, finally got Corel on my new laptop - I have to say, much easier to slap paint on things than OpenCanvas. I'm too embarrassed to show my efforts in public yet, but soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What does not destroy me, makes me stronger. Friedrich Nietzxche

theoriginalcousinit@yahoo.com
Aislinn O`Conaill
Special Branch

Postby Syrawenn » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:44 pm

*sighs happily*

See, Tazlure now consists of mostly Finn Avatars :) Slowly turning it into Finlure.

*huggles the artist*
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Postby Corbin Dillon » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:38 pm

I suspect it is the first step to world domination. First Tazlure - then the world!!!
Corbin Dillon
Noble Apprentice

Postby Finley Ward » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:41 pm

Ezekiel...

Last edited by Finley Ward on Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Postby Kaelara Mentahn » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:55 pm

Amazing as always, Finn. :)
Avatar courtesy of www.allavatars.com - Electra
Kaelara Mentahn
Shopkeeper

Postby Finley Ward » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:38 pm

A-Drain-o... *cough*, sorry, Adriano. :D

Finley Ward
Retired staff

Postby Ophelia da Yrsa » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:49 pm

Is Zeke nekkid?...

if so, why is there no full-view? ;) Lovely avvy's, lovie.
~Bob Marley
Ophelia da Yrsa
Civus

Postby Morg » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:49 pm

Is it just me, or does IC Adriano look more than a little like OOC Raevyn?

Morg

Postby Finley Ward » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:44 am

Ophy - Zeke's topless. XD I might do a full-view one later on! ;)

Morgan - Adriano was based off a young Steve Buscemi, on request from his player. So, are you saying Raevyn looks like Steve Buscemi? XD
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Postby Elsor » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:28 am

0.o
About the tree thing.....what if you 'think' mostly in stick figure trees? I mean, do you have to change the way you see things to draw a tree in a real tree-like way of treeness?

I can draw the trees, just not the leaves. 0.o
Thanks to allavatars.com for my avatar!
Elsor
Civus

Postby Finley Ward » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:24 pm

Elsor - yeah, pretty much. The tree exercise was just a demonstration of how to change your thinking (and looking) to see and translate what's really there, rather than what you imagine to be there. :)
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Postby Finley Ward » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:36 pm

Gwayne:

Finley Ward
Retired staff

Postby Gwayne of Vendeling » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:29 pm

Thank you ;) (1000x)

Gwayne is silent for at least 6 minutes...
The Goddess is at my side, until she decides to leave me...

Posting on possible days Avatar from our lady Finley.. a mistress of capturing dreams and nightmares in word and pictures.
http://pixieface.deviantart.com/
Gwayne of Vendeling
Tazlure Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to Drawing Bard