[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tazlure • View topic - People

People

Postby Anora Frollie » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:57 pm

*is, as always when seeing Finn's work, absolutely amazed*
The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
Dorothy Parker

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Postby Paige » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:49 pm

Again, Finn makes another masterpiece.
*bows to Finn*
You are indeed very talented. :D
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the things you did. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
Paige
Civus

Postby Syra » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:54 pm

Oooo NOW I understand why Syra used to like him :P
Syra
The Chocolate Game Designer

Postby Fialessa Valenstri » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:36 am

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Postby Craghley » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:36 am

Got a pic here. I originally intended it to be Melissa LaRouge, and to add here for use of NPC descriptions. Then again, if there're any players out there who have a pasty/freckled-skinned, green-eyed, fiery-haired character and would like this as an avatar, then you're welcome...

Craghley

Postby Sebastian Beauvais » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:54 pm

Thanks Craghley, but Seb's got blue eyes...
Avatar courtesy of Tazlure's own, the incredible Finley Ward!
Sebastian Beauvais
Baron of Brie

Postby Craghley » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:04 pm

'Tis no worry, my beautiful Ice Princess! ;)
Craghley

Postby Elsor » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:49 am

*almost dies laughing*
ROFL.....*gasp gasp gasp*

*iceprincess*
Thanks to allavatars.com for my avatar!
Elsor
Civus

Postby Finley Ward » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:50 am

Gabriel. :3
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Postby Ashari » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:32 am

Nicholai Povic - bartender at the Broken Mast in King's Court
"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"
-- Robert Browning.
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Postby Finley Ward » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:54 pm

I am loving your work, Ash. :D You're improving so fast it's scary! Love the shadows and the angle of this one, really great stuff. Looking forward to seeing more!
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Postby Maeve » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:14 pm

Oh, it is indeed lovely. The use of the colour blue is very fitting :)
[color=orange]
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Postby Haikan » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:15 am

0_0...

Ash, holy cow I had no idea you were such an outstanding visual artist! *applauds!* I mean I knew you were good... but that's just.. :O

I'm very impressed... I can't wait until you have one for all of the NPCs in Tazlure! xD
Haikan

Postby Ashari » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:11 am

::blushes and shuffles lots::

Thanks. :mrgreen:

I'm really getting used to the tablet now, more able to get it to do what I want. Loads of practice, but it's starting to pay off.
-- Robert Browning.
Ashari

Postby Ashari » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:25 pm

Jenny of the Broken Mast
-- Robert Browning.
Ashari

Previous

Return to Drawing Bard