Meridiuz
The Webmaster & Game Designer

Scenes

Post by Meridiuz »

please post all your scene images here!
[i]Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger[/i] ~ Daft Punk

Do Ye Come Here Often?

Post by Guest »

I'm still working on a landscape for you, but in the meantime, here's some dwarf humor:

Last edited by Guest on Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Torigm Khace

Post by Torigm Khace »

http://mobius_strip.tripod.com/artexerc ... ml?eNum=47

Lethe
The river Lethe, where memories are no more.

JOE--
Meridiuz
The Webmaster & Game Designer

Post by Meridiuz »

hehehe, very funny!
[i]Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger[/i] ~ Daft Punk
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

On request a couple of scenes I'd love to see immortalized:

THE GREAT BATTLE ON THE CITADEL
The citadel is the name for the isle, the city and the building in the middle of it...
The isle is rocky and small, with mostly grasslands and a little tuff of woodlands to the north were a monastry is located. There are not other villages etc. on this isle, that remotely resembles the area of cornwall (England).
The city is build of concentric rings. In the middle is the large fortified tower called the citadel proper, also known as the palace. Attached to the city, like a little bulb, is the harbor area with its wharfs and warehouses.

The Scene: It is the last part of the Great Battle. The evil horde has converged on the capital of the kingdom (yes, the kingdom, not yet an empire) of Seven Isles. They have orcs, kobolds, daemons of all form and size, harpies.. what have you. They lay siege on the citadel. One of the hight points of the battle was the demonlord B'aazelmon fighting a large bronze she-dragon.

THE GREAT BATTLE IN AMUN RAH
Amun Rah is one big desert except for some grassplains to the north and the delta area of the south were serveral rivers converge and make the desert fertile with green grass, all kind of weeds etc. Think Egypt. Snakes are adored in Amun Rah as holy beasts. They also adore the sungod and the moongoddess.

Scene: during the Great Battle the capital of Amun Rah (fortified desert town) nearly fell to the enemy. They were safed by a combined force of Half Giants and elves all riding on raptors. They were guided by Pan's Blood, wild with feelings of revenge (beserk).

THE SIEGE OF KINGS COURT
For unkown reasons the Orcish Tribes were on the move, walking all over the Western Kingodm while the king is away. They end up at the gates of Kings Court, yet strangly do not attack. They city nearly fell through treachery, but thanks to the brave men of the militia and the heroes at the palace who arrested the false Regent and destroyed the mirror with which the red dragon Ragderdon kept control over his minions, this was foiled.

THE BATTLE OF BRIE

STEWARD LAGNORA TAL ALKEEN DYING IN THE ARMS OF ANOCHRIM

ANOCHRIM BATTLING UNDEAD KNIGHT MALAGATH

THE NAKED FIST FIGHT IN TROTHGARD BETWEEN UNKNOWN WARRIOR AND ANOCHRIM

SOSA DESTROYING THE AVATAR OF ANASATI

PASTORAL SCENE OF NYMPHES AND SATYRS

AN OVERSIGHT OF GULANADUR INCLUDING CRYSTAL TUBE

AN OVERSIGHT OF TAQUAR'S TREE CITY

A DISPLAY OF THE HIDDEN CITY OF TENTS

AN AVERAGE INN IN PIRATE'S DUCHY

AN AVERAGE INN IN HAFNE

A SCENE OF THE COUNCIL OF SEVEN ISLES
Last edited by Maeve on Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Post by Guest »

After some inspiration in King's Court:

Miracle at the Basilica

(I accidentally made the priest look like David Duchovny)
Last edited by Guest on Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

Lav, could it be that your art site is down? I can't seem to see it anymore, and I loved it. I'm browsing for the new site ;)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Post by Guest »

I've been making a lot of changes, so I don't doubt it. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I'll get the pics back up as soon as I can.

Post by Guest »

If you think 6 months to fix this link problem is bad, you should see how long its taken me to register my car in California.

Return to “Drawing Bard”