Lost inventory

For all your questions and concerns about the website, forums, charactersheet creator, etc...Please come here to report any bugs or glitches you discover!
Galliban Tyren
Tazlure Supporter

Lost inventory

Post by Galliban Tyren »

I was checking something on the shopping page, accidentally hit the back button, and screwed up my character's inventory. Would someone please retrieve it for me?
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear."- Mark Twain
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

O.o

Oh no, you killed your inventory! I will ask Maeve, but I think it will need to be reset, and you will have to re-do all of your shopping.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

If you ask Meridiuz he might be able to retrieve the inventory from a back up ;)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Galliban Tyren
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Galliban Tyren »

Alright, I'll send a PM to Meridiuz and hope that my inventory can be recovered.
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear."- Mark Twain

Return to “Technical Q&A”