Audience with Anochrim: Finodborn & Farathorn (Sam 17 EE

Moderator: Mods

Caelin

Post by Caelin »

Farathorn nodded and commented with a smile on his face. "There is the smal matter of my quarters to be arranged for, but I am sure we can handle it. You are in charge until your future husband is awake again. He even said that you can handle the arrangements, of which I have no doubt you are fully capable. Furthermore...." He grinned impishly at Aesa and pointed towards his stomach. "I could use a bite to eat, how about yourself?" He put on a boyish grin and pointed at Manyana and Rioja. "They seem to be rather busy and I doubt that we'd be making heads or tails out of what they are discussing, if we joined them right now. By the time we get it, they would be finishing up their conversation and leave us with more questions then we had in the first place. I'm reasonably sure that they will inform us, when the need is there. Manyana has her own way of doing things, which always seem to work out for the best."

The achadhiel politely offered her his arm and motioned towards the door. "Where shall we start, a raid on the kitchen or picking a room for me to stay in? I don't need a very large one, mind you. There's of course also the matter of me having to take a peek at your sword, to measure the weight, handle, hilt and blade, since you'll be needing a second one. Or rather two shorter ones, as I assume you're versed in handling the longsword?" Farathorn smiled and watched her reaction, before he continued. "As I think about it, you'd really have to tell me more about your culture, perhaps a bit about yourself if you'd like, while I tell you about the same thing from my end. The better I know and understand you, the easier it will be to teach you, and vice versa. Don't you agree, Mylady?" He used the formal title on purpose, not wanting to do otherwise until she told him so and even then he would not do so unless the situation permitted it, much like the informal way Anochrim and Manyana spoke. That is where he wanted to get at this moment.
Twilight
Retired staff

Post by Twilight »

((OOC: Continued here.))

THREAD SKILLED
A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

(avatar by Talon Yoseijo)

Return to “The Citadel proper Archive”