The Dining Room (open to all students !)| Samheen 4th

Moderator: Mods

Falco

Post by Falco »

"Marvelous hardly." Falco said is a small laugh "I am still new to the UofM and thus new to this trick as well as the other paths of it. Though from the look on your face you are wondering something ask it if you want." Falco said off hand thinking it was something about him.

"I have been her hmmm a very short time hmmm around 8 days I think though I am no to sure off the top of my head i really have not been keeping count."
Andariel Le Fey

Post by Andariel Le Fey »

His answers were honest, of that she could tell. She didn;t know how she could, she just did. Andariel sighed, there were so many questions she needed answered but didn't know how to go about them. Her curious nature was killing her, there was soo much she wanted to know, but didn't know how to go about that either.

"Do you think I would be a good Battlemage," she asked of the elf. "I wanted to learn powerful magic, and that sounds the most powerful there is."
Falco

Post by Falco »

"Would you make a good battle mage I really do not know... A battle mage is some one who is willing to kill and fight for a cause. Could you kill someone or hundreds?" Falco said almost in a point of fact voice. "Though for power I do not know who would be more powerful each has it's own merits I thing where as a battle mage learns more of fighting with magic a mage learns more about magic it self. In your heart is where I think you would find the answer though for the studying you must talk to the Battle general is you want to be trained as a battle mage." Falco gave a small chuckle "I am not really being much of a help am I."

Return to “University of Magicks Archive”