Flight of the Madrigal

Moderators: Syra, Mods

Perdita Faechild

Flight of the Madrigal

Post by Perdita Faechild »

Hello! The Madrigal airship will be arriving in Taquar on the 20th (or can be 21st if you so wish). Anyone want to take over this exciting story for a little while before they continue onwards?

The occupants of the Airship are as follows:

Cassandra Silvertwine, now known as Cassandra Knellworth ~ I believe she's working as a spy for some underground criminals in WM. However on this voyage she is working as an assistant to Prima.

Tristam~ on board to help with trading.

Chrisaliel Mithroldyn ~ Trying to find out more about the disappearance of the elves.

Lady Prima Venetia Constanza (NPC)~ the lady who has bought the airship.

https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.p ... &&start=25

This gives a little more info. There's the NPC Master Gilille as well, Prima's secretary type man, and of course the ship's crew.
Scheherazade
Civus

Post by Scheherazade »

Heya Perdi,

Can we have some sort of summarize background (Plotting BG) for the Ship?

And how long will she be staying? The goal and plot for the Ship here in Taq?
WILL WORK FOR FASHION!
Supporting Taz's Fashion Style since 1224 AD

"A wolf in sheep's clothing is wearing 100% wool!"
Post Rate: Slow
Scheherazade
Civus

Post by Scheherazade »

Did a quick browsing on the link above. :p

Am I right to assume that the vessel is purely for trading?

Do they have goods right now? This will come in handy because on the day the Madrigal enter Taq, theplace will be in utter chaos and supplies of goods will be surely needed.

How about some of the Taq people would want to use the vessel to go to Citadel, some of the elves would want to migrate to other places because of the chaos that are running around the place.

Are the officials going to visit the palace?

I think the Vessel will be ported in taq in just a day or two? That correct? What can we do to link it with our current plot here in Taq?
WILL WORK FOR FASHION!

Perdita Faechild

I am not the original instigator of this thread, and all the plot info is pretty scattered around, but I can tell you what I know.

Yes, they should be in taq on the 20th/21st. I believe they have goods - just looking at the 18th thread it's 'refined oils, those nice Binaldi Clocks, a few Rhodam Violas, and the finest fashions of King's Court and World's Mouth, and several crates of porcelains', but I think they're wanting to save that. It's not specifically for trading - Chris, for example, is trying to find out about the disappearance of the elves, so there's an element of exploration too.

It can stay for as long as you like, but I'm thinking one or two days max. There aren't any specific goals for their time in Taq as they are just stopping over, so I'm open to any fun suggestions.

A visit to the palace is a good idea.
Scheherazade
Civus

Post by Scheherazade »

got it...

The vessel will just be a social call then. Just a minor impact in Taq, but can be used for evacuation of the elves.
WILL WORK FOR FASHION!

Post by Guest »

Check out this thread for further info: https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?t=4658

:)
Scheherazade
Civus

Post by Scheherazade »

:cry:

Sorry, Nate, I can't see it.

-Sniff-
WILL WORK FOR FASHION!

Perdita Faechild

Magister Carloni has secured Chrisaliel's help with the investigation of Taquar: she will present at the Constanza estate on Samheen 18th to prepare for the voyage (feel free to direct her there, DW!).

Direct all involved pcs here:Villa du Constanza (Samheen 18th)

Other pcs will be involved: Cass, who is working in the capacity of a spy, as well as a pc adventurer-type who might jump at this chance. Others may join as they present, if IC circumstances can allow.

The Constanza clan needs to staff up the airship. While they have a captain, the staffing effort has been spearheaded by Titus Ermanno, who has also managed the airship's initial cargo. The ship is publicly bound for Sabata, but it will touch at Taquar on the way to investigate the curious events in that nation.

The touching at Sabata will represent the first airborne trade effort from WM. it will carry almost mundane trade items...metals, cloths, crafted items...that should trade adequately for spices, glass, salt, and precious stones in Sabata itself, though this process could take some time (perhaps a week IC time). I suspect the thread will stall in Taquar for some time, allowing for time jumps to move it to Sabata when ready, though a lot depends on the actions of the players involved.

I am about ready to bring them to Taquar, if you are ready to receive them.
Yin Lorin
Retired staff

Post by Yin Lorin »

What day do you plan on them landing?
Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
Perdita Faechild

20th? Is that okay for you?
Yin Lorin
Retired staff

Post by Yin Lorin »

Sounds good, what tide?

Also, I am planning on the Thorns wanting to try and take the ship by force, and even the Demon pretending to be the queen to get on board.

I would like to prep the other threads for this, so those who are fighting in the city can have a chance to get involved with that thread.
Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

Return to “T'aquar Archive”