OOC Thread

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

OOC Thread

Post by Maeve »

*coughs* Earth is too small?? on Tazlure ???
Last edited by Maeve on Wed Mar 19, 2003 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

Dear people,

It is with great delight that we announce that Twilight and Taleweaver will be headmodding the Citadel as a team.

Our thanks go to Guen for taking this post for so long, and reorganizing the area before her well deserved hiatus.

Congratulations to all!
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Brogan

Post by Brogan »

Alright, I wanted to start another thread with Brogan about him going to a library and researching demons. He has no skill in that area, but I'm sure that he could find a book or two named demons. I want Brogan to become a dark character with mystical demon-geven powers to help in his political ascension. Will this be possible? Should I just start a thread heading to a library?
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Has there been a change? Do things feel...perhaps different? Is there some new evil lurking in the corners of the Citadel's large and industrious Inner City? Why yes! I've gone to work for Twilight, assisting her in Citadel operations...namely, the Inner City! So rest assured that while the streets might be dirtier and the people morally bankrupt, I shall maintain the Citadel's traditions of culture, eloquence, and effective apparel accessories.

Long live the Citadel!

Notes: locations not presented in the forum for the right timestamp, or locations not present, may be manufactured either by me (send a PM), or by the pc if an established precedence exists. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to PM me. Rumor has it I don't bite...all the time.
Ulder
Erstwhile Soldier

Post by Ulder »

And long live Grant!

I for one am very happy to see you here and giving my poor little Ulder so much to do and for so many to lock up and throw away the key!

I'm already trying (OOC of course) to ascertain the identity of the Boardwalk killer!

Looking forward to it!

Welcome sir!
[url=https://tazlure.nl/board/viewforum.php?f=404]Ulder's Compendium[/url]

[size=67]Avatar by permission of Amok. http://en.amokanet.ru/[/size]

Post by Guest »

Ah good a minor killer ready to shield the real threat :twisted:

Return to “Inner City Archive”