ATTN: List of Threads Currently not covered

Moderator: Mods

Post by Guest »

I can take on Arvana's quest - and I'll set my hand at writing a cross-over post for Dare (at the least), if I can't come up with anything, however, I may have to pass - I don't want the writing style to be TOO stark in comparison! It would disrupt the beautiful flow .. ;) If anyone else happens to volunteer for Dare, though (especially if they're better qualified) I will not stand in their way!

Aislinn/Tibs
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

I've just received confirmation that Gwayne will remain covering Arvana. He just missed the reply post. Aislinn could you cover the Mocking Bird instead?
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Anarión Herunna

Post by Anarión Herunna »

OK. I have been looking around and in particular at the threads I will be covering. Is anyone picking up Making Pretties - Brionna?

I think perhaps it was overlooked? :?

I suppose I can take it. I'd like to cover all Brionna's threads to really get a feel of where to guide her. On the other hand I will have to take a pass on Skylar then.

Which would you like me to cover?

I think Making Pretties will need cover one way or the other.
Last edited by Anarión Herunna on Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Hello

I can try to handle To Catch a Mockingbird. Or did someone else wish to take it? Also, if there is wish, I too can try Dare, although can't claim to be anymore qualified for it.

T: Toni Viskari
Last edited by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

I guess I'll let Trelas take the mockingbird and focus on Dare. Once I get started with the flow - I think I'll be alright.

Post by Guest »

As for Dare's thread, I'm fixing the plotnotes right now. I thought I had posted them, but as they were on another file than all my Mouth notes I must have forgotten.

For whoever is picking it up, note the following. This is a PM I received from Dare/Rees concerning where she wants with her character:

Thanks, Nate-
As far as story goes, I like things to be pretty hardcore, as I am not much for David Eddings/formulamatic fantasy when it comes to playing my own characters. I like things that are creepy and mysterious. I just want to have fun with this, and don't really have any interest in politics or larger events in Tazlure as such. I definitely prefer to have an individual storyline and not to be placed in a tavern or 'quest' type group unless it actually has something to do with my PC.

I was trying to avoid the cliched 'parents dead all gloom and doom' background, but still give Dare some new freedom by having them conviently out of town instead.

The thing I have the LEAST interest in, as I mentioned in my background, is just constantly having to tally up RL type expenses or day to day stuff. I have to do so much of that in RL, that doing it in a game is just no fun whatsoever.

Having been a mod for so long, I promise not to take advantage of things and if I assume too much, just let me know, but I just don't have any interests in bookkeeping or doing the housework, if you follow what I mean.

I hope this is helpful. I ended up having to do some unexpected bookstore work this weekend, but I will write something in the Upper City ASAP. Thanks, Rees

Hence I was envisioning a dark, mysterious adventure transcending a number of locations in the Western Continent, possibly also over in the Seven Isles. More thoughts on this upcoming in the plotnotes once I'll have uploaded that file (tonight).

Post by Guest »

There now.

Half my notes were in Norwegian, that's probably why I hadn't posted them and then forgot to translate and post. But now thery are all done: I think the thread and the plotnotes together makes good sense, yet do realise that while I may seem to have laid out extremely much in the course of a few (but LONG) posts (and I have), 95% here is still 100% open, so to speak.

Anyhow...

...good luck, and please do PM me if there's anything you should wonder about, Tibs! I cannot promise to answer within the first days as I'm busy with moving away from my computer and internet connection, but I can promise to answer.

:roll: :wink:
Anarión Herunna

Post by Anarión Herunna »

Tamlyn wrote:Heya Anarion,

First off, my apologies for dropping in your PM! i noticed you started to cover Syrawenn's threads and I was hoping that "To catch a mockingbird" was on your list as well
[...] The thread is still active though and if it isn't on your list, I hope you'll be able to direct me to the one covering it in Syra's absence?

Once again my apologies for bugging you, and thank you for your patience

I have PMed Trelas also, but I thought I'd be on the safe side and post it here as well. I was correct to assume you'd be picking up this thread Trelas?

And: I got another request for myself. I decided to pick up Brionna's Making Pretties also, and I could use an extra-hand there to play Jebediah Foulkner. I don't know the procedure, but might I ask Gresniandjeo to play him? I already asked Mio (already a Roque-supporter), but he was unavailable. Might I ask Gresniandjeo to support in the thread?
Last edited by Anarión Herunna on Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

Anarion,

Of course you can... please feel free to find the help you need from any of the supporters. In fact, if you'd like, put a note in the supporter thread asking for any interested parties to PM you.

Maeve tells me that Cyren is available as well so you might contact her.

:D
[color=hotpink][i]The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]

Post by Guest »

You were correct and I posted in it just prior to this.

T: Toni Viskari

Return to “Roque d'Ancourt Archive”