To Lady Rioja de Valdepenas (20th)

Moderator: Mods

Barrett
Priest of Aurelius - Querist

To Lady Rioja de Valdepenas (20th)

Post by Barrett »

A sealed note hand delivered by an Archives page on Samheen 20th, Late Tradetide

Lady Rioja,

My latest research acquisition requires a laboratory space beyond the scope of either my current quarters or the Citadel Library and Archives. A workspace in an area away from both noisesome traffic and interfering energies would be ideal. Something with separate spaces: a room to carry out sensitive experiments and a study area to safely house reference materials and hold council regarding the progress of this research. I will also require funds to cover expenses incurred in said research - as the initial investment has exhausted my personal resources.

Having thoroughly perused the notes concerning the bard's tale, I am also requesting authorization to consult with the bards Finodborn and Elaine Bannon as well as various representatives of the major temples or faiths in hopes of forming a united plan with which to approach the Council regarding actions that must be taken to address the Western threat.

Barrett Threespan

There was a delicate translucent pink rose painted in the upper corner and a small cartouche containing the image of an open book beneath Barrett's signature.

Return to “The Citadel proper Archive”