To Lady Aesa (Samheen 22 MT)

Moderator: Mods

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

To Lady Aesa (Samheen 22 MT)

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

The bard gave the letter to a messager at the Temple to hand deliver to the princess. He gave strict instructions not to reveal the author.

My Lady Aesa,

I have just learned of our great tragedy. I know this time is most difficult for you. If you have need of anything during this painful time, you have only to ask and I shall help you. I would have come personally to offer my grief, but thought it would be considered in poor taste, so I offer only this letter until we meet again.

Your dear friend,
V
Last edited by Vanir Alfheim on Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!

Post by Guest »

Delivered by return messenger:

Master Alfheim,

Your thoughtfulness is comforting and I thank you. It is a tragedy indeed for the Empire.

It seems that we are to make a journey to your homeland. I would be indeed grateful if you would accompany me, as a Priest and advisor. This will all be entirely new to me, as you know.

This is very little notice, but I am hopeful that you will be able to come to me in the chapel, where the Caesar lies in state.

With sincere gratitude,
Aesa da'Yrsa

Return to “The Citadel proper Archive”